Amnesia's Hollywood Chad brother reports on the state of hypergamy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26633, Deleted member 21620 and Anchor_Ship
I'd commit suicide if I had to move to LA now is fucking insane out there starting from scratch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
cause i dont wanna live in LA fuck that place, some of the crazy shit he tells me that goes on with celebrities and stuff. Let;s just say that they really are satanic pedos and homosexuals and shit
pls elaborate

cause i dont wanna live in LA fuck that place, some of the crazy shit he tells me that goes on with celebrities and stuff. Let;s just say that they really are satanic pedos and homosexuals and shit
Damn lol

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
brootal cali is souless shithole :p

status is more important than looks for slaying tbh
Looks is highly correlated with status. You can’t have status if you’re wrinkly. Or acne

• JFL
Status is gained using leverage.

Money is leverage.

Looks are leverage.

Being willing to risk your health to get drunk nightly and be seen as the hilarious wild guy is leverage

Having a talent is leverage.

Always have to gain status with leverage

• +1
Looks is highly correlated with status. You can’t have status if you’re wrinkly. Or acne
1_Universals-Grammys-After-Party-Inside-ROW-DTLA-Los-Angeles-USA-10-Feb-2019.jpg
thats not his daughter :ROFLMAO: are you telling me women are offering themselves up to have his kids because he's handsome?

• JFL
  • JFL
This thread makes me so sad and nostalgic, so many deleted accounts and usernames who don't post anymore even though the forum would be so much more better with them back...It's over.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, emeraldglass, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
LA is also over double the size of London, maybe triple. I could never live in a city that large and busy, even London seemed almost too big when I went
population is the same so its actially less busy cos its more spread out

“It’s all about looks bro!”

If you want the full Chad treatment package after ascension, status + wealth + connections are also necessary