MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
29 hours left.

This rave in same location

Will be using:
200mg of MDMA. (1.5 pills)
500mg Mephedrone
500mg Ketamine (probably won't use all, but after-party potential tbh)

Lets go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger, apocalypse, Deleted member 22354 and 5 others
Apm GIF by Alguna pregunta més?

good
me and the gang will be here too
@Arminius and @Marsik agreed to go

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and MoggerGaston
will there be underage girls at this rave my pedophile friend?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, N1666, Torero and 3 others
Mdma and 4mmc in one day sounds brain frying ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf and MoggerGaston
Mdma and 4mmc in one day sounds brain frying ngl

Mephedrone does not cause toxicity to 5HT nerve endings of the hippocampus. When co-administered with MDMA, often co-abused with mephedrone by humans, toxicity is not increased as is the case for dopamine nerve endings when these drugs are taken together.

supposedly it's a really good combo together and not worse for ur brain health. Much better than using higher doses of MDMA what a lot of people do. MDMA is way worse for ur brain than mephedrone.

Better use low dose MDMA with Mephedrone during the comedown. That's the best way to use it. And then also ketamine during the comedown.

Gonna be fucking lit.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, apocalypse and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239

supposedly it's a really good combo together and not worse for ur brain health. Much better than using higher doses of MDMA what a lot of people do. MDMA is way worse for ur brain than mephedrone.

Better use low dose MDMA with Mephedrone during the comedown. That's the best way to use it. And then also ketamine during the comedown.

Gonna be fucking lit.
Brocel i want to ask you to try out some research chemicals that you can legally buy in your country, i have tried few of them i just want to know how they feel for you. Like try buying NEP, its supposed to be the closest to cocaine and 1g is only 20 euros

Brocel i want to ask you to try out some research chemicals that you can legally buy in your country, i have tried few of them i just want to know how they feel for you. Like try buying NEP, its supposed to be the closest to cocaine and 1g is only 20 euros
ive been reading online that NEP (pentedrone) it is similar to mephedrone but a bit less potent. A worse version basically just like 3MMC. And mephedrone is only 1g for ~12 euros here.

Idk how it feels, but if its similar to mephedrone:

I would personally describe mephedrone as a weaker version of MDMA. And Cocaine as a weaker version of mephedrone. Where mostly the 'lovey dovey' feeling gets weaker and everything else stays the same: The confidence/energy effect stays the same. You just feel less of that orgasmic loving feeling.

But I guess the choice of drugs largely depends on your (local) market in this case. In the netherlands, 3MMC was for a time far more popular than 4MMC(mephedrone) because 3MMC was entirely legal and for sale for like 7 euros/gram lmao.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
ive been reading online that NEP (pentedrone) it is similar to mephedrone but a bit less potent. A worse version basically just like 3MMC. And mephedrone is only 1g for ~12 euros here.

Idk how it feels, but if its similar to mephedrone:

I would personally describe mephedrone as a weaker version of MDMA. And Cocaine as a weaker version of mephedrone. Where mostly the 'lovey dovey' feeling gets weaker and everything else stays the same: The confidence/energy effect stays the same. You just feel less of that orgasmic loving feeling.

But I guess the choice of drugs largely depends on your (local) market in this case. In the netherlands, 3MMC was for a time far more popular than 4MMC(mephedrone) because 3MMC was entirely legal and for sale for like 7 euros/gram lmao.
yes NEP is like a shittier mephedrone but the huge difference is that it functions like coke, just a re-uptake inhibitor, with no releasing action like in the case of mephedrone. Its more like cocaine

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
yes NEP is like a shittier mephedrone but the huge difference is that it functions like coke, just a re-uptake inhibitor, with no releasing action like in the case of mephedrone. Its more like cocaine
Yeah so for brain-health maxxing its legit to use cocaine/NEP once in a while instead of mdma/mephedrone because their use doesnt overlap with mdma/mephedrone.

I am already using mdma only 3-4 times per year since its the least healthy drug for brain-health. Mephedrone is already far healthier.

I think mephedrone and cocaine can be used on a monthly basis without any adverse brain effects. with occasional binges in party season, and then detox periods.

Ketamine probably also monthly, but ofcourse it depends on dosage too. If you don't necessairily want to k-hole you can use a lower dose every 2 weeks.
But it's like this for most drugs. Dosage is extremely important.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Good place for going ER