an advice I think

NicMaster

NicMaster

Iron
SmartSelect 20221006 133151 Gallery
SmartSelect 20221006 134120 Gallery

I posted a picture of my face to see if it catches attention

well, despite being a virgin I managed to see a little reality.

• appearance matters, obviously, but the woman is very connected to affection, so personality matters a lot too

• height also matters but I think 5'10ft-6'0ft is great

• beauty is not relative, it's more subjective, so Hunter eyes, psl, fwhr... it's not worth so much

• and lastly, before looksmax, take care of your mental and physical health this is the most important thing, for example look at the case of Curlyheadjames, He was fucking handsome, and look at the what he's become, it just makes me lose hope in this shit world.

Hope this helps.

I would almost forget, my vision is based here in Brazil maybe it will be different there

are the photos showing?

good advice about personality and shit
but what happened to curlyheadjames??

Send DM

• +1
Reactions: NicMaster
good advice about personality and shit
but what happened to curlyheadjames??
he was very handsome then he got spoiled with plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20651
School shooter MTN boosted by nerdy autistic looks

ok, i finally got it 🙄

Atirador escolar MTN impulsionado por olhares autistas nerds
in these photos i have a neutral face but i was always praised for my green eye so i consider myself pretty but not so much

• +1
View attachment 1897933View attachment 1897935

• appearance matters, obviously, but the woman is very connected to affection, so personality matters a lot too

beauty is not relative, it's more subjective, so Hunter eyes, psl, fwhr... it's not worth so much

• and lastly, before looksmax, take care of your mental and physical health this is the most important thing, for example look at the case of Curlyheadjames, He was fucking handsome, and look at the what he's become, it just makes me lose hope in this shit world.

Hope this helps.

I would almost forget, my vision is based here in Brazil maybe it will be different there

great take.. if you really think that, why are u here

• +1
grande tomada .. se você realmente pensa isso, por que você está aqui
because I suffered so much on this forum, I had an eating disorder, inferiority complex, body dysmorphic disorder, misogyny, I get most of the people on this site have some of these things

because I suffered so much on this forum, I had an eating disorder, inferiority complex, body dysmorphic disorder, misogyny, I get most of the people on this site have some of these things
Then I don't think you should be here. If you can look past all the nonsense there is genuinely good advise here and people trying to help others improve.

• +1
Then I don't think you should be here. If you can look past all the nonsense there is genuinely good advise here and people trying to help others improve.
yes, obviously, but you have to realize that there are a lot of people here who are very weird

Well, I'll take care of going to the gym, dieting, taking care of my skin, taking care of my mental health and maybe I'll come back to show you the result, I hope you don't suffer like I did. goodbye

he has hunter eyes but i'm not seeing the mog?? help me

• +1
Pls dm bhai

How old are you?

he has hunter eyes but i'm not seeing the mog?? help me

it's because I didn't take a decent picture I was kind of high on cigarettes haha but I think this picture is better

it's because I didn't take a decent picture I was kind of high on cigarettes haha but I think this picture is better

u have significantly too compact midface (1.13), similar to me ideal is (1-1.05)

• +1

• beauty is not relative, it's more subjective, so Hunter eyes, psl, fwhr... it's not worth so much

Hope this helps.

• +1
  • +1

you look fine but i think the hooded eyes paired with the shorter than ideal midface makes you look ogre. idk what would fix that

• +1

Hope this helps.

thanks me later boyo u need need a longer philtrum, and a lil longer midface

• +1

obrigado mais tarde boyo você precisa de um filtro mais longo, e um pouco mais midface

well, you're not sure because the camera I took the photo with compressed the photo

I took this one with a galaxy S10+ and it's much better, my face is thinner because of the eating disorder and my eye is red because of the excess of acne product, besides of course I'm squeezing my eye a lot🤣

well, you're not sure because the camera I took the photo with compressed the photo

I took this one with a galaxy S10+ and it's much better, my face is thinner because of the eating disorder and my eye is red because of the excess of acne product, besides of course I'm squeezing my eye a lot🤣

I was a shit