An ethical way to wage war on ethnics

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
We know the ordeal of the cabal telling you what they're going to do to you before they do it with some speculating that it's a ritual which they believe rids them of karma punishing them while others say that it works as predictive programming so that when said thing actually happens you are less shocked and less likely to resist it, like your brain is already accustomed to it

I was thinking that rather than waiting until I get drunk and going nuts at some unsuspecting ethnic WTM (WannaBeThugMaxxer)
I should actually do it in a calculated manner while sober
I will approach an ehtnic WTM in a cordial manner and tell him that I feel it's my resposibility to spaz out at x amount of ethnics per month since I'm an AntiOtherRaces campaigner.
I'll say that I'm just giving him a heads up that I am liable to spaz out at him in the upcoming minutes and I'm perfectly fine with whatever he may want to do to prepare himself for it or combat me, I'll then offer to shake his hand and once he does I back off and go into mentalcel mode then spaz out at him and see if he throws anything back at me.

Once the spaz out is finished I'll mark it as another rep on my mission to confront ethnics to "show em who's boss"

This thread was for comedic purposes and I have no intentions of partaking in said actions or condone it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
IMG 20240302 225109

We know the ordeal of the cabal telling you what they're going to do to you before they do it with some speculating that it's a ritual which they believe rids them of karma punishing them while others say that it works as predictive programming so that when said thing actually happens you are less shocked and less likely to resist it, like your brain is already accustomed to it

I was thinking that rather than waiting until I get drunk and going nuts at some unsuspecting ethnic WTM (WannaBeThugMaxxer)
I should actually do it in a calculated manner while sober
I will approach an ehtnic WTM in a cordial manner and tell him that I feel it's my resposibility to spaz out at x amount of ethnics per month since I'm an AntiOtherRaces campaigner.
I'll say that I'm just giving him a heads up that I am liable to spaz out at him in the upcoming minutes and I'm perfectly fine with whatever he may want to do to prepare himself for it or combat me, I'll then offer to shake his hand and once he does I back off and go into mentalcel mode then spaz out at him and see if he throws anything back at me.

Once the spaz out is finished I'll mark it as another rep on my mission to confront ethnics to "show em who's boss"

This thread was for comedic purposes and I have no intentions of partaking in said actions or condone it
3:20 am this was wrote

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Ethnics, especially the invaders into Europe need to die