I can't take blacks and ethnics seriously

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
I swear to god yesterday I heard a black woman talking like "they was mad" and other poor grammar ebonics shit it got me cracking. Their entire culture is base around being stupid. Imagine making fun of white people when the main food in your culture is shit that clogs up your arteries.

Then today I was walking on the street to work and this south asian kid got out of the uber car, did a little bow to the jamal in the car and said "thank you" pretty loud in a shit accent. Like man shut the fuck up retard it's 5am people are sleeping. It's so cringey when ethnics try to adapt to Western culture and get it all wrong. An over display of manner is disingenuous.
And I'm not being an asshole here belittling him. I believe ethnics who don't understand the culture should play it safe and not over do mannerism. A simple thank you is enough and he chose to overdo it.

Of course most people can't take indians seriously. The accent is too funny. I realize my indian friend is actually serious with me all the time and the only reason I find him funny is because of the way he looks and his accent. Every time we talk I have this big grin on my face. By the way people especially manlets. Make friends with indians. You never know they probably have a house in Mumbai you can stay in when you visit Parihar. You might even marry his sister trad wife isn't that what you want?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Gunna, Deleted member 6512 and 14 others
agreed.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and AlwaysHaveQuestions

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PYT and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Hyena

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 6402 and 3 others
me reading this thread knowing he's talking about me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Lux, diggbicc and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Looks234

• JFL
  • +1
I’m black but it’s a joke when niggers make fun of how white people raise their kids when black youth are a legit menace to society. There is no race worse at parenting dead srs

Also cracks me up how most niggers claim to hate Trump but trump has characteristics most black foids find attractive (tall, arrogant, rich, unpolitically correct)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
I’m black but it’s a joke when niggers make fun of how white people raise their kids when black youth are a legit menace to society. There is no race worse at parenting dead srs

Also cracks me up how most niggers claim to hate Trump but trump has characteristics most black foids find attractive (tall, arrogant, rich, unpolitically correct)
Nah your wrong white RICH parents are the worst at parenting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, diggbicc and Deleted member 9837
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Nah your wrong white RICH parents are the worst at parenting
That’s bullshit and you know it. Black youth turn formerly safe communities into ghettos everywhere they go. White rich parents usually raise successful kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 6403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions

shit you are so right. i think black people larp a lot. always acting like they are some rap god when they can spit out a few shit lines. just act better than they are. trump is like that.
gives people a false sense of confidence

But I am black :(

• So Sad
@PYT thoughts?

• +1
never understood the talking like they have a mental handicap either

like just speak english it's not that difficult

• +1
good thread OP. reminded me of old Lookism threads in which ethnics got eviscerated in and out

• Love it

OP wants niggas to speak like TTS bots, and you wonder why people call you niggas autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 9837
Aw hell naw! I dindu nuffins noe wat I'm saying ya? I'm gonna finna yeet on these mofos biatch ass niggers

riddle me this, why do white people talk like a google text to voice translator?

glorious thread