An experiment If you want to know just how much pheno matters in attraction

Which one

• Total voters
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mewton, AscendingHero and 5 others
that explains his posts... indians are obsessed with skull shapes for some reason
this thread got ruined by these 2 indians arguing back and forth
I usually end the argument as is if it's not relevant to the discussion out of respect for OP's original thread but these guys lmao. Someone should spam their threads with Stallone's dick next time they post

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mewton, AscendingHero and 5 others
Someone should spam their threads with Stallone's dick next time they make one
@volcelfatcel @OldVirgin @Thompsonz

You heard him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 7 others
I usually end the argument as is if it's not relevant out of respect for OP's original thread but these guys lmao. Someone should spam their threads with Stallone's dick next time they make one
Brb gonna ask @OldVirgin for some picks :p

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I agree, pheno can ascend you so much. North atlantic looks or ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mewton, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Phenopill is the biggest and most legit blackpill.
I can't believe there is no thread and research in general on how one can improve his pheno ? Is it even possible to do something about it other than skin bleaching , colored contact etc :unsure: ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Yuya Moggershima, Lmao and 4 others
@StrangerDanger they're leaking your pics again
Curry2

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
@WontStopNorwooding PLS make a meme of this annoying fucking curry parasite
JUST ERTY

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Mewton, AscendingHero and 3 others
And then vote which one you find the most attractive.
damn, true sfcel forum, didn't expect it to be this clear cut because the one in the middle doesn't look bad either
Bildschirmfoto 2022 02 16 um 160449

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I gotta say OP you are the dumbest piece of shit on the site.

'There is not even that much difference in bone structure it’s primarily just colouring.'

Ce57fc2b2128862d0cbfc6bf3b1c8773

If you're gonna make a pheno argument / discussion thread, make it a better one than this.

Both left and middle irl would be only slightly less ugly if they were light skin. Their craniofacial structure is utter puke-shit.

While the light skin girl has solid craniofacial development.

You Zoomers see what you wanna see rather than what is the actual objective physical world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4946, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
10f60202fb86ffc51e44b6cdc2748fc2
11038e7a5f07b9de8f7badef065bf04c

Someone techy colour the right one in poo-brown.

You wanna sit there and say that the one of the left has only slightly less good bone-structure and this is all colouring? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and AscendingHero
I gotta say OP you are the dumbest piece of shit on the site.

'There is not even that much difference in bone structure it’s primarily just colouring.'

View attachment 1545869

If you're gonna make a pheno argument / discussion thread, make it a better one than this.

Both left and middle irl would be only slightly less ugly if they were light skin. Their craniofacial structure is utter puke-shit.

While the light skin girl has solid craniofacial development.

You Zoomers see what you wanna see rather than what is the actual objective physical world
The main difference between middle and right (I’ll agree left is utter shit) is their nose, also “craniofacual development” the fuck can you even gauge that makes you think it’s wildly different give reasons at least if you think it’s “utter puke shit” compared to the right

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, johncruz12345 and 1 other person

Even if you made the left girl lighter she wouldn't be close to her.

The right still has better craniofacial development.

This is not an example of pheno making all the difference.

There are instances where this occurs, but this isn't one. Fucking dumbass autists.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and Danish_Retard
that explains his posts... indians are obsessed with skull shapes for some reason

So fucking what. Let people discuss what they want to you fuckface.

You have other threads/

Worst phenotype on the site.

Indian chimney sweeper phenotype.

There is a reason this was the best he could pull:

View attachment 1545879

And the cope by him pretending this is the type he goes for can you believe it!

And she left him!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Imagine that. That's how chimney sweeper his pheno type is.
Most ethnics on this site won’t even get a girl her calibre to look in their direction without expressing disgust @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Most ethnics on this site won’t even get a girl her calibre to look in their direction without expressing disgust @volcelfatcel

I have had more than plenty better than that.

• +1
You said the only difference was colouring which was the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Even in that pic her lips are more light and she’s not as dark as the other two. Tbh the only difference I can think off other than colouring are the noses

The main difference between middle and right (I’ll agree left is utter shit) is their nose, also “craniofacual development” the fuck can you even gauge that makes you think it’s wildly different give reasons at least if you think it’s “utter puke shit” compared to the right

I can gauge that from endless videos I've watched online of how the cranium plays a huge role in how your actual face is structured and designed.

There are plenty of Indian girls with the same pheno as those two on the left and average looking or above. The right girl is both good looking in-terms of her bone-structure AND her colouring. She just has a few flaws which you notice which prevent her from the Stacey lite league and so you think it's her coloruing that carries her. It's wrong. It's not.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
The light skinned one has better eye area too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and MakinItHappenReturn
The light skinned one has better eye area

And that too. That is just the tip of the iceberg though. Their facial structures are completely different.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
The girl on the right has a bigger skull than me so I wouldn't choose her

• JFL
The light skinned one has better eye area
If anything she’s got slight NCT but her eyes are more neotenous and feminine I gues s
512604DD FE3F 4C0C 8C29 258B0A1D0CE4

Her good eyes come from her long ashes contrasting with her light skin tone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, MakinItHappenReturn and Mewton
I’m dead these three curry girls decided to make a tiktok in their pool or something for fun now they’re bones are being analyzed on schizophrenic forums

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4946, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4946, Preoximerianas and 3 others
The dark ones have unaeasthic dark circles too
It’s really common for darker Indians to have hyperpigmentation around the eyes, I do and it’s shit never able to get rid of it

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 7098 and Mewton
If anything she’s got slight NCT but her eyes are more neotenous and feminine I gues s
View attachment 1545884
Her good eyes come from her long ashes contrasting with her light skin tone

Bro. I really think at this point you are finding anything you can to make yourself feel hard done by by your pheno.

Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink.

This isn't relevant to the thing you are talking about.

The question is simple. Would she still be comfortably better looking if the other one was the same skin complexion? And the answer is yes. ABSOLUTELY. You need to see it INTUITIVELY. Do you have any intuition you geeks? Watch for the big dumbo ear sticking out.

23b8a0bc3782b907d716f0cbf3053d52

That alone! Should tell you who has the better cranio facial structure. Who has the better cranio facial genetics. It's not just colouring that separates them!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Anchor_Ship
I’m dead these three curry girls decided to make a tiktok in their pool or something for fun now they’re bones are being analyzed on schizophrenic forums

Ok Gestapo.

Keep masturbating at the thought of having ended the Lookism Forum's tenure with your hacking skills or whatever it was you did.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Bro. I really think at this point you are finding anything you can to make yourself feel hard done by by your pheno.

Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink.

This isn't relevant to the thing you are talking about.

The question is simple. Would she still be comfortably better looking if the other one was the same skin complexion? And the answer is yes. ABSOLUTELY. You need to see it INTUITIVELY. Do you have any intuition you geeks? Watch for the big dumbo ear sticking out.

View attachment 1545895

That alone! Should tell you who has the better cranio facial structure. Who has the better cranio facial genetics. It's not just colouring that separates them!!!!!!!!!!
So I ask you to o point out the craniofacial differences and you fucking crop out her ear to prove a point that her facial development is far inferior?
7D836A0F 0FDE 4A49 8F32 17DA3C81C553
E3A61B8C 1E22 413E ABC8 DEFC9E2CCAF5
9E9C958E 5571 469A BF9B 8CEBCDD74D92

Tell me, do you think these people have bad craniofscial structure because of their pointed ears?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 7098
So I ask you to o point out the craniofacial differences and you fucking crop out her ear to prove a point that her facial development is far inferior?
View attachment 1545905View attachment 1545907View attachment 1545908
Tell me, do you think these people have bad craniofscial structure because of their pointed ears?

The left one yes.

And the right.

2748744 7D836A0F 0FDE 4A49 8F32 17DA3C81C553
2748747 9E9C958E 5571 469A BF9B 8CEBCDD74D92

Left has a narrow palate and flat maxilla. She isn't even good looking. Nose too. These types of models get their position on the run-way because they have these extreme stand-out features that emphasise cheekbones or stuff like that.

The right has a monkey skull.

It's consistent. Generally when you have big ears your skull / cranium and overall looks aren't the best.

However yes you are right in the sense that in both these contexts, THEIR PHENO, carries them.

But that doesn't mean the dark skinned Indians were only separated from that light skin one because of their phenos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even if you made the left girl lighter she wouldn't be close to her.

The right still has better craniofacial development.

This is not an example of pheno making all the difference.

There are instances where this occurs, but this isn't one. Fucking dumbass autists.
Completely different facial structure but he tries to make it about the colour lmao.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Completely different facial structure but he tries to make it about the colour lmao.
middle and right don't look much different from each other if you neglect the coloring

• +1

Exactly and @MoeZart is supporting this delusion.

These kids live in their fantasies.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero and YouLiveForYourself
middle and right don't look much different from each other if you neglect the coloring

So? She still has a comfortably better facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
The left one yes.

And the right.

View attachment 1545909View attachment 1545910

Left has a narrow palate and flat maxilla. She isn't even good looking. Nose too. These types of models get their position on the run-way because they have these extreme stand-out features that emphasise cheekbones or stuff like that.

The right has a monkey skull.

It's consistent. Generally when you have big ears your skull / cranium and overall looks aren't the best.

However yes you are right in the sense that in both these contexts, THEIR PHENO, carries them.

But that doesn't mean the dark skinned Indians were only separated from that light skin one because of their phenos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Their features are standout but your main point of that cropped image was inferring inferior craniofacial development,
97D91487 36E6 49C4 B9CD 25A2682A459E

not sure how you infer a narrow palate without her smilling even if her lips aren’t as ideally wide, literally no idea how you get the idea she has a flat maxilla bed under eyes aren’t effected and she has a prominent zygomatic arch and seemingly scent under eyes (she is wearing makeup ik), I know she’s meant to be “striking” but even then your point was comparing craniofacial structures of the two girls saying the darker one has significantly worse facial structure by pointing out her ear

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard