An experiment If you want to know just how much pheno matters in attraction

Which one

• Total voters
Since it's unlikely that all three of them share the same cranofacial development, wouldn't it be better to just pick a person and then just photoshop it with different phenos instead?

Since it's unlikely that all three of them share the same cranofacial development, wouldn't it be better to just pick a person and then just photoshop it with different phenos instead?
Ignore the one on the left imo she’s more fucked, photoshop doesn’t get it right it almost never gets the undertones right and the contrast is never as accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus
Girl on the right literally has a more prominent and round chin, wider more plump lips, a much better nose and eye area.... Are you sure you're not just trying to find a way to self hate?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Preoximerianas and Landorus
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Girl on the right literally has a more prominent and round chin, wider more plump lips, a much better nose and eye area.... Are you sure you're not just trying to find a way to self hate?
The chin is a difference but isn’t as impactful on girls the middle still has a defined jawline without any hyoid drooping, I said this above but their eye areas aren’t that difference the right even has NCT which is considered more undesirable in females, the reason why you think her eye area is significantly better is the contrast with her lashes and colouring that the left does not have. Yea the nose is a difference, the lips aren’t that different the right ones sticks out due to the pink/reddish contrast whereas the left has less noticeable lips due to them being a closer and darker tonne to her skin colour

Huh

wait :lul: I also realized that makeupfrauding also gets in the way of comparing them.
Feels like the middle one is wearing the most make up but idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Jason Voorhees and WontStopNorwooding
I live rent free in your head you mutt faggot
Being insulted by a curry is so weird tbh. Like I know your beneath me so your insults don't mean shit :ROFLMAO:
PS: Being a mutt is better

@Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and Frank Jack
Being insulted by a curry is so weird tbh. Like I know your beneath me so your insults don't mean shit :ROFLMAO:
PS: Being a mutt is better

@Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234
Beneath me? You are on the same level as a mestizo to any white you absolute retard
Keep tagging actual mulattos like them which are way higher pedigree than you, they’ve literally called you a manlet beaner in arguments yet you still have the audacity to think you’re even close to them in any capacity just lol @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 5 others

wtf man, how am I the only one?

IMO this girl looks slightly more attractive than the other one.

Perhaps I am just a
cel or something but she looks a lot more neotenous and cute to me than the other one to me.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Beneath me? You are on the same level as a mestizo to any white you absolute retard
Keep tagging actual mulattos like them which are way higher pedigree than you, they’ve literally called you a manlet beaner in arguments yet you still have the audacity to think you’re even close to them in any capacity just lol @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack
Goddamn beaners
Reface 2022 02 08 08 40 37

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, WontStopNorwooding and Frank Jack
Screenshot 20220216 1245372
we got a rebel on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
The girl on the right has a bigger skull than me so I wouldn't choose her

That only means you are the one with the problem bro.

No girl has a completely angel skull or witch skull.

This bird is midway between the both.

You just have a tiny skull and try to pretend it's ok because 'so does Zayn Malek'.

Imagine being called a Juanito manlet beaner by the same guys ( @looksmaxxer234 | @Frank Jack ) you support and tag to give you reacts in an argument and then think you’re anywhere close to them racially just another @Ethereal moment
Goddamn spic

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Jason Voorhees, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
On top of that in @Ethereal sfcel crusade he makes himself look like a joke to @RealLooksmaxxer @n0rthface @TeraCope54 and @gamma because ethereal proudly brags and wears the fact he is 75% European despite hating white bois
2721691 1643823328428

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, n0rthface, gamma and 1 other person
On top of that in @Ethereal sfcel crusade he makes himself look like a joke to @RealLooksmaxxer @n0rthface @TeraCope54 and @gamma because ethereal proudly brags and wears the fact he is 75% European despite hating white bois
Ethereal is whitest mexican
FaceApp 1644049614747

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, volcelfatcel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Ethereal is whitest mexican
View attachment 1546075
Muh 75% European anytime he gets called an ethnic shitter despite hating white bois and not wanting to be associated with them @RealLooksmaxxer @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding

@looksmaxxer234 and @Frank Jack stay true to the crusade but I have an inner feeling ethereal wishes he was European with how much he emphasizes being 75% European

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Frank Jack, Looks234 and 5 others
Muh 75% European anytime he gets called an ethnic shitter despite hating white bois and not wanting to be associated with them @RealLooksmaxxer @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding

@looksmaxxer234 and @Frank Jack stay true to the crusade but I have an inner feeling ethereal wishes he was European with how much he emphasizes being 75% European
Muuuh im white
Screenshot 20220210 095618 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, n0rthface, gamma and 2 others
@Danish_Retard is planning to mainland curry maxx it’s an acquired taste
TBH I really wanna visit india but

I have an indian friend that sometimes comes up to me and talks to me about India and trashes pakistan so perhaps I could travel with him lol, but we aren't that close tbh. Also it would probably be better to go to SEA if I want sexy time since India seems like it's 100x more traditional.

My main differentiation was with middle and right the left one looks like a rat ik

Boner

But tbh I can see that the girl on the right is objectively better looking however I still find the goblin on the left more attractive tbh ngl jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
On top of that in @Ethereal sfcel crusade he makes himself look like a joke to @RealLooksmaxxer @n0rthface @TeraCope54 and @gamma because ethereal proudly brags and emphasizes the fact he is 75% European despite hating white bois
it is over!

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Is this ethereal jfl?? He made thread about u on rnc? @WontStopNorwooding @kjsbdfiusdf

http://*/threads/looksmax-curries-are-abused-dogs-its-over-for-you.2702/#post-4796

Moose Ali Khan is that top tier ethnic who overcomes his pheno

View attachment 1545449View attachment 1545450View attachment 1545451
Looks good, chadpreet but disgusting IPD

Looks too ethnic in the last photo, i would say he overcomes his pheno, his likes would be much less than someone like an indo nordic with the same PSL.

Someone like Prime Tyson Beckford or Akash Kumar or Simonas Pham is someone who overcomes pheno tax imo.

It's really hard to find non white chads who overcome pheno tax. Most that do have good soft features and exotic coloring or fraud.

Pheno is soo soo soo important. Pheno/Colouring that's it.

One could argue Tyson Beckford isn't really phenotaxxed(all relative) and that his tone is actually a huge halo. He was one of the highest paid and top 5 best mm of all time.

Dominated in the 90s.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, gamma, volcelfatcel and 1 other person

Looks too ethnic in the last photo, i would say he overcomes his pheno, his likes would be much less than someone like an indo nordic with the same PSL.

Someone like Prime Tyson Beckford or Akash Kumar or Simonas Pham is someone who overcomes pheno tax imo.
View attachment 1546138View attachment 1546139View attachment 1546140View attachment 1546141

It's really hard to find non white chads who overcome pheno tax. Most that do have good soft features and exotic coloring or fraud.

One could argue Tyson Beckford isn't really phenotaxxed(all relative) and that his tone is actually a huge halo. He was one of the highest paid and top 5 best mm of all time.

Dominated in the 90s.
Akash Kumar is a bloated uncanny guy outside of edited pics, he'd look better with lbrown eyes rather than his blue

he has to cheeksuck to get any angularity @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, SubhumanCurrycel, Preoximerianas and 1 other person

View attachment 1546138View attachment 1546139View attachment 1546140View attachment 1546141

Dominated in the 90s.
What's wrong is his IPD? It looks fine to me. Perceived IPD is more important than the actual number

Akash Kumar is a bloated uncanny guy outside of edited pics, he'd look better with lbrown eyes rather than his blue
View attachment 1546144View attachment 1546145
he has to cheeksuck to get any angularity @StrangerDanger
Look at his Instagram. He looks very good in most pics. Looks gay but very aesthetic. He has videos too

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and AscendingHero

His IPD let alone his fucking palpebral fissure length is horrible.

@volcelfatcel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yeah I just saw it rn on his forum
bro he can keep coping idgaf
none of those guys actually look castizo
@Ethereal is still a disgusting mestizo beaner, he has to go to another forum

brachy skull is a literally native trait idc what anyone here says

Look at his Instagram. He looks very good in most pics. Looks gay but very aesthetic. He has videos too

mostly all edited with heavy lighting fraud, in stock photos he looks very bloated but i mean
he probably is still good looking for an indian and striking because of blue eyes

bro he can keep coping idgaf
none of those guys actually look castizo
@Ethereal is still a disgusting mestizo beaner, he has to go to another forum

brachy skull is a literally native trait idc what anyone here says
View attachment 1546155
DO NOT TAG OR MENTION ME, DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT ME AT ALL. KEEP ME OUT OF IT. I ONLY MADE THIS THREAD BC I KEPT GETTING PICKED AT, NEVER PICK AT THE BEAR.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
DO NOT TAG OR MENTION ME, DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT ME AT ALL. KEEP ME OUT OF IT. I ONLY MADE THIS THREAD BC I KEPT GETTING PICKED AT, NEVER PICK AT THE BEAR.

nigga literally passes as curry with facial hair

@gamma

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, gamma and 1 other person
View attachment 1546166View attachment 1546170

nigga literally passes as curry with facial hair
View attachment 1546171
@gamma
Just lol @ this shit. If curries only did this bullshit, I wouldn't care much. But what really irked me is that they attack other races :ROFLMAO:. Imagine having streetshitter failo and shitting on another race :sick:, disgusting. They cope by saying "Oh, I mog you bc you mestizo short curry passing mutt" (literally just incoherent curry cope btw). Im 5'11 and about 70% white (harnizo/castizo) at 16, Im doing pretty good for myself ngl. Im just imagining a 5'7 indian calling me subhuman rn

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
That only means you are the one with the problem bro.

No girl has a completely angel skull or witch skull.

This bird is midway between the both.

You just have a tiny skull and try to pretend it's ok because 'so does Zayn Malek'.
I was just shitposting bruh, she's obviously a lot more attractive than the other two, bc of colouring, soft features and bone structure.

Just lol @ this shit. If curries only did this bullshit, I wouldn't care much. But what really irked me is that they attack other races :ROFLMAO:. Imagine having streetshitter failo and shitting on another race :sick:, disgusting. They cope by saying "Oh, I mog you bc you mestizo short curry passing mutt" (literally just incoherent curry cope btw). Im 5'11 and about 70% white (harnizo/castizo) at 16, Im doing pretty good for myself ngl. Im just imagining a 5'7 indian calling me subhuman rn
@Ethereal you coping beaner subhuman, tales from honduras that you're 5'11
also just lol, he keeps going at it about being european while hating "Sfcels" at the same time @n0rthface @RealLooksmaxxer @gamma

your brachy skull is an ethnic trait, keep coping!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, gamma and WontStopNorwooding
@Ethereal rn
200.gif

Ethnics on their way to fight other ethnics that are 0.25 shades darker and claim white supremacy @Moggedbyevery1
Being a latino prettyboy mogger is the epitome of life itself. If you aren't one yourself, I feel very bad for you. You see 4 psl latinos with hot stacies all the time, just imagine what a mogger like me could get. If I was just a plain old white prettyboy, then I would be soy. Thankfully I'm latin so it gives me a badboy favela halo tbh. The curtain hairstyle might work for me ngl @gamma

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, gamma and volcelfatcel
@Ethereal rn
200.gif

Ethnics on their way to fight other ethnics that are 0.25 shades darker and claim white supremacy @Moggedbyevery1
Imo I had a pretty good legacy on looksmax, I had over 10k posts and 20k rep. I will be forever known as the most legendary latin poster on there I think
@gamma

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and gamma