An idea for a social experiment.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
I'd love to see a cold approach experiment done where 3 guys come together: an ugly incel, a normie, and a "Jeremy Meeks" level Chad.

- The incel will pretend to be very well off financially and have a kind and loving personality. He will pretend that he donates to charity and animal shelters. He will also show pictures of his "house" which he owns that will be a well furnished 2 story home with a pool and hot tub in the backyard.

- The normie will just act like your average guy. He rents a condo in a good part of town and is average financially. His personality isn't bad, but not great either. Kind of bland. So in other words? He just acts like a normie.

- The Chad on the other hand will act like a complete fucking prick. He'll walk up to women in bars and just demand thier numbers, and if they do give thier numbers he'll just brazenly ask if they want to fuck, ect. He'll then reveal he was a homeless drug addict with a felony on his record and he's now renting a run down dilapidated studio apartment in a shit part of town.

This would be a pretty hilarious social experiment that would be bound to stir up some controversy. If you are familiar with the :blackpill: Blackpill, this experiment should go exactly like you'd expect.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and middayshowers

I'd love to see this just to witness the reactions of the normies being stunned at the nice guy incel getting rejected over and over again

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
I'd love to see this just to witness the reactions of the normies being stunned at the nice guy incel getting rejected over and over again

"He should have showered more. That's why he got rejected."

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers