An important trait natural bluepilled chads have that you’ll never have after ‘ascending’

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
And that’s being romantic or submissive from time to time. Just look at romance movies foids play their clits to. Most of them are bluepilled chads genuinely liking the foid. You’ll never be like this even if u ascend, cus ur gonna forever be an aspie blackpiller who tries to use game or any unnatural strategy to win over a foid and that’ll clearly never work (hence why no one here has a girffriend)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 51781, anthony111553 and 14 others
This explains why I was 100x happier as a bluepilled normie, blackpill and similar shit make you even more non nt and tank the chances at having any sort of relation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, anthony111553, kanderior and 7 others
no ascension for your brain because you got traumatized when you were ugly.

this is water

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, p0lishsubhuman, Allornothing and 8 others
And that’s being romantic or submissive from time to time. Just look at romance movies foids play their clits to. Most of them are bluepilled chads genuinely liking the foid. You’ll never be like this even if u ascend, cus ur gonna forever be an aspie blackpiller who tries to use game or any unnatural strategy to win over a foid and that’ll clearly never work (hence why no one here has a girffriend)
how to unblackpill yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
This explains why I was 100x happier as a bluepilled normie, blackpill and similar shit make you even more non nt and tank the chances at having any sort of relation
no ascension for your brain because you got traumatized when you were ugly.

this is water
Only take the looksmaxxing advice from here and don’t listen to all the incel bs theories. Everyone who goes outside after rotting here for a while always realize that life isn’t that bad or ‘brutal’.

Inb4 someone mentions tinder. Sure yeah that shithole is the definition of blackpill. But like if ur just trynna live life and have good normie experiences u shouldn’t have to worry ab it cus remember every normie around u also does bad there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Ryldoo IS COPING, Allornothing and 5 others
Only take the looksmaxxing advice from here and don’t listen to all the incel bs theories. Everyone who goes outside after rotting here for a while always realize that life isn’t that bad or ‘brutal’.

Inb4 someone mentions tinder. Sure yeah that shithole is the definition of blackpill. But like if ur just trynna live life and have good normie experiences u shouldn’t have to worry ab it cus remember every normie around u also does bad there
yea well i gotta fix my brows, maybe my hair etc. i realized that its just softmaxxes that most people do so might aswell do them. the only thing im stressed about is my height, i just wanna be average height, i feel like thats the reason im not respected. my face cant be the problem since im a cutecel

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

life is definitely brutal when you are ugly.

you probably were never ugly so you don't realize how good you've had it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, murdah, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person

This is true and almost all of my fucked up memories have nothing to do with blackpill or looks or whatever it’s isolated personal shit, the lookspill shit has no basis in my area anyway you can be giga ugly and live a normal life here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and kanderior
This is true and almost all of my fucked up memories have nothing to do with blackpill or looks or whatever it’s isolated personal shit, the lookspill shit has no basis in my area anyway you can be giga ugly and live a normal life here
ugly people weren't bullied or excluded in your place?

u must live in heaven or some shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, murdah and Reformed

Nah not where I live. Like here if u legit make fun of someone’s looks you’d legit be outcasted dead srs

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Xtra
Nah not where I live. Like here if u legit make fun of someone’s looks you’d legit be outcasted dead srs
Hard to believe when in the entire world your popularity/status in school is largely determined by your looks

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Reformed
Hard to believe when in the entire world your popularity/status in school is largely determined by your looks
Oh it is. I mean like if u openly bully someone in person you’d just get shutdown where I live. Especially by wanna be good guys chads

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ElTruecel
Oh it is. I mean like if u openly bully someone in person you’d just get shutdown where I live. Especially by wanna be good guys chads
Tales. Nobody physically bullies anymore but plenty of people mess with unattractive people or socially abnormal people.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Eternal_, mirrormogger and 2 others
Huh, you don’t need game.

Just talk to her like a human and if you like each other and enjoy her company make her your gf.

It’s super easy to look past it because why would blackpill change anything? I like her cause of her looks as well.

Your looks are the real you, it’s the purest form of attraction and is genuine.

If anything blackpill just makes you appreciate beauty more.

Not here. The most popular guys in my school were a mix of ugly sports players and avg looking low inhib thugs. Even this one idiot I knew who was a literal 1/10 subhuman uglier than everyone on this site had a gf and a normie life.

I only know one other user who lives in the same country as me (@plukee) but he can confirm what I’m saying

Yes I remember I laughed at ugly ntfags for how they look thinking that would give me an advantage as it’s the truth they were below 4/10 but instead it just resulted in everyone getting mad at me. Other times I called the short ones manlets, similar result.

If your popularity is determined by looks, then life is still hell for those at the bottom.

Not here. The most popular guys in my school were a mix of ugly sports players and avg looking low inhib thugs. Even this one idiot I knew who was a literal 1/10 subhuman uglier than everyone on this site had a gf and a normie life.

I only know one other user who lives in the same country as me (@plukee) but he can confirm what I’m saying
opposite in the rest of the world tbh

There's no benefits to being blackpilled

Lace Once You Go Black GIF by ALLBLK

• +1
Reactions: john788
saw a matt bomer lookalike get humiliated by a becky on ft, was brutal asf keep coping with that shit

Cope, thats the movies they cry over, their emotional tampon.

They touch themself to movies like fifty shades of gray, dark triad characters that treat them like shit

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
What part of the UK are you from? PM me. The stuff you say on this forum doesn't hold up irl, especially in London

Last edited:
same here man

blue pilled with just enough black pill and red pill to motivate you to self-improve and prevent you from getting into humiliating situations or getting used by women mogs

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
blue pilled with just enough black pill and red pill to motivate you to self-improve and prevent you from getting into humiliating situations or getting used by women mogs
Self improvement actually does work physically and lifestyle wise, but in terms of getting women it does nothing which explains all the depressed followers of hamzas cult

I only do this