An old looksmaxxing book that I recently read said that you should

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Master
use an astringent, like witch hazel, for your face.

I bought a bottle of this, and, so far, I haven't noticed any benefits:

What is this shit supposed to do? Does anyone here use this, or tried it?

DO NOT use if you have dry skin. Will literally rape it. Only real benefit I can think of is If you have alot of excess oil on your skin (especially parts like the forehead) you can dry it up using this for an even tone.

Other wise its literally a niche use thing.

Why dont u just do research before buying? Bought a big bottle of alchohol cause some faggot book said it was good for my skin. ???

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72
DO NOT use if you have dry skin. Will literally rape it. Only real benefit I can think of is If you have alot of excess oil on your skin (especially parts like the forehead) you can dry it up using this for an even tone.

Other wise its literally a niche use thing.

Why dont u just do research before buying? Bought a big bottle of alchohol cause some faggot book said it was good for my skin. ???
I read that it "tightens your skin" and "shrinks your pores". I extrapolated from this that it would help mitigate my chronic bloating, and chisel my face. It didn't happen.

• JFL
Reactions: blknswag
I use toner, not sure if this same kind, and it reduces redness overall. Good and real.

I use toner, not sure if this same kind, and it reduces redness overall. Good and real.
Yeah, the bottle I bought is labeled "toner". What does that mean? Does it reshape your face?

Yeah, the bottle I bought is labeled "toner". What does that mean? Does it reshape your face?
No, it’s similar to an aftershave to reduce irritation at least that is what I was told

• WTF
Reactions: Part-Time Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back