An unbiased, accurate way to find male facial attractiveness rating that doesn't depend on ratings by Incels

Everyone can rate themselves in their minds but they will never say their true answer cuz of the human ego
Did your contacts arrive?

@11gaijin Can you conduct that experiment with several males in Tinder? After a sufficient amount of examples, one can judge his attractiveness level based on tinder match amounts in the same location where all of sample cases were conducted.

It is obvious that a lot of people on PSL forums can't rate men. Also the ratings of men by other men are likely to differ from ratings of men by other women, the only ratings that matter. What are the options?

• Ask Incels on PSL forums (Many can't rate and lots of people have problems with PSL ratings)
  • Photofeeler (But they rate the pic rather than the person and many beta soyboys do good sometimes)
  • Reddit (But everyone there is a 7/10 min)
  • Online algorithms (Again not accurate enough)
  • Mog battles (Obviously not gonna be accurate since people won't be unbiased)
This simple technique imo can find the facial attractiveness of a person while taking input from only women(all that matters) and is likely to be more accurate.

Method: It uses Tinder obviously if you didn't guess. It is quite simple. Take a chad who people agree is a 10/10. Take the subject. Create two tinder accounts with these two guys. Try taking pics that focus the face since it is facial attractiveness we are talking about. Start a tinder experiments with the two profiles at the same location and end at the same time.

Rating of subject = (Likes subject got / Likes Chad got)*10

In the exceptional case when this number is >10 then rating is 10.

It is still not perfect but better than anything I can think of. What do you guys think?
Really good idea. Ofc u need to have tinder gold on both to be able to see what it's like around the world. Sticky this while ur at it. Btw afrikancel is making a tinder of me is it okay if we post results in a thred

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and 11gaijin
Did your contacts arrive?
They came yesterday and I tried for 30 mins putting them on until I gave up.

and the guide is being made too, but I can’t relase that till I get my before and after of the eyes

Really good idea. Ofc u need to have tinder gold on both to be able to see what it's like around the world. Sticky this while ur at it. Btw afrikancel is making a tinder of me is it okay if we post results in a thred
Yeah why not. I’d like to see the results.

I think mog battles using tinder would be a good idea. What do you think?
I agree tbh. Good idea. Sure it would take more work but it would actually be unbiased

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
It is obvious that a lot of people on PSL forums can't rate men
My take on this: People on PSL forums actually can rate men well, especially when analyzing separate characteristics / physical traits (gonial angle, canthal tilth..etc). It's just that they're oblivious to the fact that the sum of all individual traits doesn't make up the final rating. This is where facial harmony comes into play. Also, some set of traits can halo other singular not-so-strong traits (aka women IRL find the guy attractive, but PSL rates it at not so much)

It is obvious that a lot of people on PSL forums can't rate men. Also the ratings of men by other men are likely to differ from ratings of men by other women, the only ratings that matter. What are the options?

• Ask Incels on PSL forums (Many can't rate and lots of people have problems with PSL ratings)
  • Photofeeler (But they rate the pic rather than the person and many beta soyboys do good sometimes)
  • Reddit (But everyone there is a 7/10 min)
  • Online algorithms (Again not accurate enough)
  • Mog battles (Obviously not gonna be accurate since people won't be unbiased)
This simple technique imo can find the facial attractiveness of a person while taking input from only women(all that matters) and is likely to be more accurate.

Method: It uses Tinder obviously if you didn't guess. It is quite simple. Take a chad who people agree is a 10/10. Take the subject. Create two tinder accounts with these two guys. Try taking pics that focus the face since it is facial attractiveness we are talking about. Start a tinder experiments with the two profiles at the same location and end at the same time.

Rating of subject = (Likes subject got / Likes Chad got)*10

In the exceptional case when this number is >10 then rating is 10.

It is still not perfect but better than anything I can think of. What do you guys think?
How about we ditch ratings and just give advise on how to improve?
What do you even need that rating for tbh

Very strange, one day i remeber i get 13 mach in one day on tinder with a mixed of old a new fhoto.

Tinder studies already calculated the distribution. We can just use their one.
Very strange, one day i remeber i get 13 mach in one day on tinder with a mixed of old a new fhoto.
If I got 13 matches on tinder in a day I'd never come back to these sites.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
How about we ditch ratings and just give advise on how to improve?
What do you even need that rating for tbh
The very same reason lots of rating sites, subs on reddit and a rating subsection on this site exists. People want to get rated, the reasons may be many. We can't just ditch them. Rating also gives you an idea about your potential. Not to forget a lot of people overestimate themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and HailToTheKing
The very same reason lots of rating sites, subs on reddit and a rating subsection on this site exists. People want to get rated, the reasons may be many. We can't just ditch them. Rating also gives you an idea about your potential. Not to forget a lot of people overestimate themselves.
*angry incel on boards like this* "you're a 3/10 bro it's over since I'm not getting sex you shouldn't too."
this is the saddest shit ever

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and 11gaijin