An unbiased view upon the "FACE vs HEIGHT" argument (CommonSenseCels GTFIH)

Good take?

• Total voters
Supreme

Supreme

6’3” Superman ♚
Arguably the most argued-on subject on the forum, perhaps in the entire blackpill sphere, the debates will never end however i present unto you the most unbiased look as one can get on the age-old question in a medium thread. The truth is, the answer just isn’t Black & White as the average user will frame it as, as it stands the negative ends of both extremes are an absolute death sentence to SMV, it goes beyond muhhh height and muhhhh faceee

To present the absurdities of "muh this is better than this bro!!!":
“Height over face, stop coping”
, by this logic this random deformed 7’0 OGRE View attachment IMG_6042.webp

SMV mogs the 5'6" Chad Tom Cruise?
IMG 6045

Absolutely aboriginal tier IQ if you believe this, nowhere in this solar system are they on the same level.

“I knew it, face is indeed king”
No my melanated fellow, if you think a 5'0 Turbomanlet Chad will mog a 6’4 Wide-Framed HTN in cleaning up a club or OLD, you are equally as retarded, that is literally the size of an elementary schooler, he would get torn apart by Tall HTNs like a jew in a sea of Pakis.

That said, the truth sits in the middle, the general laws of potential apply, in order for Chad Face to halo you into slaying, you must be ATLEAST “regular manlet” height (As represented by 5’6” Zayn Malik)

IMG 6046

And in order for height to ascend you into slayer status, you must facially be atleast high MTN MINIMUM (As represented by 6'5" Jon Zherka).

IMG 6048

In conclusion don’t be a turbomanlet, face alone can’t make up for turbomanletism (Below 5’6 height), irrespective of the efforts you put in, no amount of looksmaxxing or surgeries will ascend you into not being seen as a literal child, utterly invisible in the eyes of women next to a Tall HTN.

And NOR should you be a tall subhuman as height won't make-up for genuine trueceldom (LTN or below with no hopes of ascension) as even the horniest height fetishist will dry up like the sahara when she gets on a chair to take a look at your subhumanity, if you are neither atleast 5'6 as a manlet Chadlite or above, nor able to looksmax to atleast MTN as a tall man, it never even started buddy boyo.

(Regardless of whether face or height gives a bigger "boost" every man must max out everything he can within his human limits, a 6'0 "average height" HTN will have more SMV than 4'8 Chadlet or 6'4" SUBHUMAN on the basis of being conventionally attractive and normal, if you are in the middle be more grateful, you could've always been capped to LTN or turbomanlet.)

(I know this Thread is more Water-Wet🌊 than tinder whores looking at a prime maher chadfish, but there’s definitely retards that need to be sentenced to 10 years of reading it on repeat, feel free to reference it in your debates.)

Until we meet again, Good luck with your ascensions my .org yakhis 😻

Adriana Lima GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), the next o'pry, aspiringexcel and 10 others
my face when I see people argue about bones when they've been posting their acne ridden faces on org. for months asking what surgeries they need.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), alekspolska88, mirrormogger and 7 others
Dumb af if you think cruise would not get mogged brutally wothout status halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shahid khan, BrahminBoss, rubberduck and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and LooksOrDeath
6’5 mtn is not a slayer jfl 6’5 htn we talking

You are probably interested in this thread @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
when they've been posting their acne ridden faces on org. for months asking what surgeries they need.
Lebgfinal didn’t make this thread bro

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Orc
Dumb af if you think cruise would not get mogged brutally wothout status halo
He got his status essentially off his looks though, hard to lose with them, i doubt he wasn’t slaying before the fame, may get mogged in pictures from lack of size sure but that face is gigahalo irl.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and zura

Anyone that doesn’t have a HTN+ face can’t speak on this debate. Yea being 5’6 or below is death sentence but that’s beside the point. Everyone knows it’s over for those niggas. Height is amazing to have but being a certain tier of face is just living in a different realify. Tall htn is extremely rare btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Anyone that doesn’t have 75 inches can’t speak on this debate. Yea being low MTN or below is death sentence but that’s beside the point. Everyone knows it’s over for those niggas. Face is amazing to have but being a certain tier of height is just living in a different realify.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grimy, Gaygymmaxx and LooksOrDeath
Arguably the most argued-on subject on the forum, perhaps in the entire blackpill sphere, the debates will never end however i present unto you the most unbiased look as one can get on the age-old question in a medium thread. The truth is, the answer just isn’t Black & White as the average user will frame it as, as it stands the negative ends of both extremes are an absolute death sentence to SMV, it goes beyond muhhh height and muhhhh faceee

, by this logic this random deformed 7’0 OGRE View attachment 2474425

SMV mogs the 5'6" Chad Tom Cruise? View attachment 2474426

Absolutely aboriginal tier IQ if you believe this, nowhere in this solar system are they on the same level.

No my melanated fellow, if you think a 5'0 Turbomanlet Chad will mog a 6’4 Wide-Framed HTN in cleaning up a club or OLD, you are equally as retarded, that is literally the size of an elementary schooler, he would get torn apart by Tall HTNs like a jew in a sea of Pakis.

That said, the truth sits in the middle, the general laws of potential apply, in order for Chad Face to halo you into slaying, you must be ATLEAST “regular manlet” height (As represented by 5’6” Zayn Malik)

View attachment 2474435
And in order for height to ascend you into slayer status, you must facially be atleast high MTN MINIMUM (As represented by 6'5" Jon Zherka).

View attachment 2474436

In conclusion don’t be a turbomanlet, face alone can’t make up for turbomanletism (Below 5’6 height), irrespective of the efforts you put in, no amount of looksmaxxing or surgeries will ascend you into not being seen as a literal child, utterly invisible in the eyes of women next to a Tall HTN.

And NOR should you be a tall subhuman as height won't make-up for genuine trueceldom (LTN or below with no hopes of ascension) as even the horniest height fetishist will dry up like the sahara when she gets on a chair to take a look at your subhumanity, if you are neither atleast 5'6 as a manlet Chadlite or above, nor able to looksmax to atleast MTN as a tall man, it never even started buddy boyo.

(Regardless of whether face or height gives a bigger "boost" every man must max out everything he can within his human limits, a 6'0 "average height" HTN will have more SMV than 4'8 Chadlet or 6'4" SUBHUMAN on the basis of being conventionally attractive and normal, if you are in the middle be more grateful, you could've always been capped to LTN or turbomanlet.)

(I know this Thread is more Water-Wet🌊 than tinder whores looking at a prime maher chadfish, but there’s definitely retards that need to be sentenced to 10 years of reading it on repeat, feel free to reference it in your debates.)

Adriana Lima GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show's Secret Fashion Show
First of all cruise mainly got to be a lead role at 5'7 is bcoz of his face, there were val kilmer who was solid 6ft in top gun, but he didn't get the main role to play, instead 5'7 cruise got it, also cruise was always shown in the movie in his real height, he looked really short next to goose iceman and everybody in the volleyball scene if you watched the movie, yet he had the biggest female following for his time..
ALSO LOOK AT THIS COMMENT FROM A FOID IN REDDIT , WHEN SOMEONE POSTED CRUISE PIC IN TRUERATECELEBRITIES
Screenshot 20231009 221858 Reddit

face is king , you can cope as much as you can
BUT I REPEAT IT ,YOU WILL SEE TWO PEOPLE IN THE HEIGHT , BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE TWO PEOPLE WITH THE SAME GIGACHAD FACE
FROM MY EXPERIENCE FACE HALOED ME A LOT , SOME FID WHO ARE TALLER THAN ME WAS FASCINATED BY MY LOOKS
SO FACE IS KING ...PPL WHO LIV TO COPE COPE MORE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, greywind, the next o'pry and 2 others
First of all cruise mainly got to be a lead role at 5'7 is bcoz of his face, there were val kilmer who was solid 6ft in top gun, but he didn't get the main role to play, instead 5'7 cruise got it, also cruise was always shown in the movie in his real height, he looked really short next to goose iceman and everybody in the volleyball scene if you watched the movie, yet he had the biggest female following for his time..
ALSO LOOK AT THIS COMMENT FROM A FOID IN REDDIT , WHEN SOMEONE POSTED CRUISE PIC IN TRUERATECELEBRITIES
View attachment 2481362
face is king , you can cope as much as you can
BUT I REPEAT IT ,YOU WILL SEE TWO PEOPLE IN THE HEIGHT , BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE TWO PEOPLE WITH THE SAME GIGACHAD FACE
FROM MY EXPERIENCE FACE HALOED ME A LOT , SOME FID WHO ARE TALLER THAN ME WAS FASCINATED BY MY LOOKS
SO FACE IS KING ...PPL WHO LIV TO COPE COPE MORE
Your passion for Cruise is unmatched, i am indeed Mirin Chadpreet :chad:

• Love it
Reactions: colton myers

View attachment 2474435

View attachment 2474436

lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Supreme

jacob elordi is a 6'5 mtn and is a slayer

my face when I see people argue about bones when they've been posting their acne ridden faces on org. for months asking what surgeries they need.
Sitting at 30% body fat 🤣

this forum really went into the gutter with these height vs face threads

you need to be below 15% to be classified as human.
These niggas on looksmax will bonesmash and get lefort 3 before just putting the fork down for 6 months

this forum really went into the gutter with these height vs face threads
Was it not like this forever? I've been here over a year and these threads are a daily occurence

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
These niggas on looksmax will bonesmash and get lefort 3 before just putting the fork down for 6 months
what surgeries do I need [ insert picture with severe acne ]

make a repeat thread every month, and never fix the obvious.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 33775 and LooksOrDeath
Was it not like this forever? I've been here over a year and these threads are a daily occurence
these threads have always been a thing but since 2023 they're being posted even more and the takes are either terrible or have been said a 100 times before.

like no shit a 6'5 htn is better than a 5'0 chad, you're the hundredth guy to say that

• +1
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, Graham and 1 other person
like no shit a 6'5 htn is better than a 5'0 chad, you're the hundredth guy to say that
Yeah, these comparisons are getting a bit silly. A looksmax HTN will mog most people IRL even if hes just 5'10 and of average build.

Make him 6'5 and muscular and he's easily and IRL chad / getting modeling contracts. Basically Chad vs looksmax Alien manlet.

For things to be a proper comparison it would have to be 6'3 LTN borderline truecel vs 5'3 Chadlite borderline Chad, in which case both scenarios will just result in luck / chance on whichever preferences the women they meet have.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and the next o'pry

Love orc

Attachments

• teensoapdream_jacob-elordi-90fd069e38f44e769205d760f7ea2c03.jpg
    teensoapdream_jacob-elordi-90fd069e38f44e769205d760f7ea2c03.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
no way he's more than a mtn not with that eye area it failos him so hard
You cant have those bones and be mtn. He around 5 psl, shit eye shape doesnt automatically cap you at mtn

• +1
Reactions: mathis and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, the next o'pry, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
He is HTN-Chadlite facially, leaning towards chadlite.

This forum will rate arvid Gustavsson chad and elordi mtn while they are on a similar looks level, can't make this shit up

• +1
Reactions: mathis, tombradylover, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
He is HTN-Chadlite facially, leaning towards chadlite.

This forum will rate arvid Gustavsson chad and elordi mtn while they are on a similar looks level, can't make this shit up
Now i look at him he is a chadlite easy if i am a htn his frame is also incredible gymaxx motivation

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and cytoplasm
@tombradylover he can even be a Chadlite tbh just imagine being 6’5 jacked and really good face wtf insane

• +1
@tombradylover he can even be a Chadlite tbh just imagine being 6’5 jacked and really good face wtf insane
That’s life on easiest difficulty possible. At this level women are always throwing themselves at u any chance they get. Lifefuel for u ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
That’s life on easiest difficulty possible. At this level women are always throwing themselves at u any chance they get. Lifefuel for u ngl
I need rhino and zgo filler to be on his level facially but his body is achievable natty crazy gymcell motivation

• +1
I need rhino and zgo filler to be on his level facially but his body is achievable natty crazy gymcell motivation
@HarrierDuBois how far i am off facially of him really need to take the gym seriously

View attachment 2474435

View attachment 2474436

minimum height of 5'6 required for any facial mogging to have an effect, anyone 5'5 or under should rope

Face is so much more important than height. I really don’t understand why height is such a big deal. Women can’t even accurately tell what your height is

Frame/proportions matters more imo

"They say never meet your heroes..."
Actually i am not sure. Cruise mogs brutally in eye area but elordi has a great lower third and overall more robust. I am trying to imagine them on a same sized body, but failing

Good to know that I have neither

Actually i am not sure. Cruise mogs brutally in eye area but elordi has a great lower third and overall more robust. I am trying to imagine them on a same sized body, but failing
Imo it's pretty clear: Cruise brutalizes him in eye area, while his lower third can actually compete with Elordi's. His gonial angle is better, even, and in some pics Elordi's chin looks too big.

Imo it's pretty clear: Cruise brutalizes him in eye area, while his lower third can actually compete with Elordi's. His gonial angle is better, even, and in some pics Elordi's chin looks too big.

View attachment 2483984
View attachment 2483989
I wouldnt say his chin is too big, only in some pics, in motion it halos him hard. He also has more width and a better mandibular body, and a better maxilla (cruise biggest failo). I'd still rather look like cruise
Dios

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
im 100% sure you wouldnt say he's a chadlite if he was like 5'11 jfl

I think Jon Zherka frauds his height. Sneako is 6'1, you would expect Jon to tower over him with 4 inches of difference but he looks about 2 inches taller. Plus his body type and proportions don't look 6'5 at all, if he really is 6'5 then he has top-0.1% genetics. For reference this is him (wearing some pretty big sneakers ngl) with a 5'5 chick wearing flat sandals, where they look like they're about 8 inches apart.

EFr6N9 UEAA J7g

You have too much common sense to be on this site bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back