An unbiased view upon the "FACE vs HEIGHT" argument (CommonSenseCels GTFIH)

Good take?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Arguably the most argued-on subject on the forum, perhaps in the entire blackpill sphere, the debates will never end however i present unto you the most unbiased look as one can get on the age-old question in a medium thread. The truth is, the answer just isn’t Black & White as the average user will frame it as, as it stands the negative ends of both extremes are an absolute death sentence to SMV, it goes beyond muhhh height and muhhhh faceee

To present the absurdities of "muh this is better than this bro!!!":
“Height over face, stop coping”
, by this logic this random deformed 7’0 OGRE View attachment 2474425

SMV mogs the 5'6" Chad Tom Cruise? View attachment 2474426

Absolutely aboriginal tier IQ if you believe this, nowhere in this solar system are they on the same level.

“I knew it, face is indeed king”
No my melanated fellow, if you think a 5'0 Turbomanlet Chad will mog a 6’4 Wide-Framed HTN in cleaning up a club or OLD, you are equally as retarded, that is literally the size of an elementary schooler, he would get torn apart by Tall HTNs like a jew in a sea of Pakis.

That said, the truth sits in the middle, the general laws of potential apply, in order for Chad Face to halo you into slaying, you must be ATLEAST “regular manlet” height (As represented by 5’6” Zayn Malik)

View attachment 2474435
And in order for height to ascend you into slayer status, you must facially be atleast high MTN MINIMUM (As represented by 6'5" Jon Zherka).

View attachment 2474436

In conclusion don’t be a turbomanlet, face alone can’t make up for turbomanletism (Below 5’6 height), irrespective of the efforts you put in, no amount of looksmaxxing or surgeries will ascend you into not being seen as a literal child, utterly invisible in the eyes of women next to a Tall HTN.

And NOR should you be a tall subhuman as height won't make-up for genuine trueceldom (LTN or below with no hopes of ascension) as even the horniest height fetishist will dry up like the sahara when she gets on a chair to take a look at your subhumanity, if you are neither atleast 5'6 as a manlet Chadlite or above, nor able to looksmax to atleast MTN as a tall man, it never even started buddy boyo.

(Regardless of whether face or height gives a bigger "boost" every man must max out everything he can within his human limits, a 6'0 "average height" HTN will have more SMV than 4'8 Chadlet or 6'4" SUBHUMAN on the basis of being conventionally attractive and normal, if you are in the middle be more grateful, you could've always been capped to LTN or turbomanlet.)

(I know this Thread is more Water-Wet🌊 than tinder whores looking at a prime maher chadfish, but there’s definitely retards that need to be sentenced to 10 years of reading it on repeat, feel free to reference it in your debates.)

Until we meet again, Good luck with your ascensions my .org yakhis 😻

Adriana Lima GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show's Secret Fashion Show
What if the average woman in your country is 161?

Arguably the most argued-on subject on the forum, perhaps in the entire blackpill sphere, the debates will never end however i present unto you the most unbiased look as one can get on the age-old question in a medium thread. The truth is, the answer just isn’t Black & White as the average user will frame it as, as it stands the negative ends of both extremes are an absolute death sentence to SMV, it goes beyond muhhh height and muhhhh faceee

To present the absurdities of "muh this is better than this bro!!!":
“Height over face, stop coping”
, by this logic this random deformed 7’0 OGRE View attachment 2474425

SMV mogs the 5'6" Chad Tom Cruise? View attachment 2474426

Absolutely aboriginal tier IQ if you believe this, nowhere in this solar system are they on the same level.

“I knew it, face is indeed king”
No my melanated fellow, if you think a 5'0 Turbomanlet Chad will mog a 6’4 Wide-Framed HTN in cleaning up a club or OLD, you are equally as retarded, that is literally the size of an elementary schooler, he would get torn apart by Tall HTNs like a jew in a sea of Pakis.

That said, the truth sits in the middle, the general laws of potential apply, in order for Chad Face to halo you into slaying, you must be ATLEAST “regular manlet” height (As represented by 5’6” Zayn Malik)

View attachment 2474435
And in order for height to ascend you into slayer status, you must facially be atleast high MTN MINIMUM (As represented by 6'5" Jon Zherka).

View attachment 2474436

In conclusion don’t be a turbomanlet, face alone can’t make up for turbomanletism (Below 5’6 height), irrespective of the efforts you put in, no amount of looksmaxxing or surgeries will ascend you into not being seen as a literal child, utterly invisible in the eyes of women next to a Tall HTN.

And NOR should you be a tall subhuman as height won't make-up for genuine trueceldom (LTN or below with no hopes of ascension) as even the horniest height fetishist will dry up like the sahara when she gets on a chair to take a look at your subhumanity, if you are neither atleast 5'6 as a manlet Chadlite or above, nor able to looksmax to atleast MTN as a tall man, it never even started buddy boyo.

(Regardless of whether face or height gives a bigger "boost" every man must max out everything he can within his human limits, a 6'0 "average height" HTN will have more SMV than 4'8 Chadlet or 6'4" SUBHUMAN on the basis of being conventionally attractive and normal, if you are in the middle be more grateful, you could've always been capped to LTN or turbomanlet.)

(I know this Thread is more Water-Wet🌊 than tinder whores looking at a prime maher chadfish, but there’s definitely retards that need to be sentenced to 10 years of reading it on repeat, feel free to reference it in your debates.)

Until we meet again, Good luck with your ascensions my .org yakhis 😻

Adriana Lima GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Show's Secret Fashion Show
So 5'6=minimum to chad
5'9=minimum to chadlite
6'0=minimum for htn
6'2=minimum for high mtn

6'3=maximum for htn
6'4=maximum for chadlite
6'5=maximum for chad

6'6+=height fetishists (you need to be at least mtn)

6'2 is ideal because is the maximum height to model, so the ideal is 6'2 chad for maximum results.
There is a subset of women who want nba players and giants (average height in nba is 6'6), but you still need to be average face and of course the higher the face the better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back