An update on the oneitis situation

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Fast forward: following the rejection I felt very very heartbroken, I went to the park at 1-2am and cried, multiple times for the following days. I slept in my bed crying to pictures of her on my phone, crying to the fact that I will never have her as my girlfriend. My level of sadness was so deep that I lost the energy to do basic tasks like brush my teeth.
If you read my original love letter, at the end part of it wrote "Just to feel your embrace would fill me with warmth and comfort to last until my grave."

By this I meant that just a simple hug from her or a kiss on the cheek and nothing more would fill my heart with so much bliss, enough to last me for the rest of my life

I didn't know how to ask this of her, and with my buddies the conversation came up of oh, I bet if u paid her 500 she would give u a warm hug, or 800 for a kiss etc

I dont know why money ever became involved (probably fear of rejection), but all I wanted was to have her love, her affection and not through illegal manners like sex, so we decided to ask her about making out.

My friend messaged her this and she flipped out:
Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 50107 AM

After reading this I felt terrible, I don't know why I put a price on her, this decision was degenerate on my part so I wrote her on my account apologizing
Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 93723 PM

She never responded and fast forward today at school I saw her, she seemed very angry/mad in class, she didn't attend my last class
Image0 25
Image0 27
and my friend told me of how she told their art class and him about the paying for makeout thing

I have no idea whats going to happen now but I feel terrible, I'm not the person that goes around harassing girls, especially one I love more than anyone.

Theres no way or chance now ill ever be able to ask her for a hug or kiss normally, the girl of my dreams of the close to 18 years of my life ill never have now

as a realization to this, all I did today was cry uncontrollably
Image1 23
Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 95522 PM

I don't know if she will ever find this thread, but if she does, then I'm sorry. I really really love you and all I ever wanted was for you to accept my love for you with a hug or kiss in return, that was it, I'm sorry.

Ill update the rest of the thread with what happens tomorrow at school

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, SeiGun, Deleted member 2810 and 21 others
I'm caging hard mate, but these threads are quality posts. You should try to get her the normal way, not the schizo faggot way. Good luck bro, your eye area is good enough to halo your otherwise weak lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Petsmart, Deleted member 3583 and 8 others
NOTE: this is a follow up thread to https://looksmax.org/threads/paying-oneitis-to-makeout-full-update.74520/
--------------
Fast forward: following the rejection I felt very very heartbroken, I went to the park at 1-2am and cried, multiple times for the following days. I slept in my bed crying to pictures of her on my phone, crying to the fact that I will never have her as my girlfriend. My level of sadness was so deep that I lost the energy to do basic tasks like brush my teeth.
If you read my original love letter, at the end part of it wrote "Just to feel your embrace would fill me with warmth and comfort to last until my grave."

By this I meant that just a simple hug from her or a kiss on the cheek and nothing more would fill my heart with so much bliss, enough to last me for the rest of my life

I didn't know how to ask this of her, and with my buddies the conversation came up of oh, I bet if u paid her 500 she would give u a warm hug, or 800 for a kiss etc

I dont know why money ever became involved (probably fear of rejection), but all I wanted was to have her love, her affection and not through illegal manners like sex, so we decided to ask her about making out.

My friend messaged her this and she flipped out: View attachment 195480
After reading this I felt terrible, I don't know why I put a price on her, this decision was degenerate on my part so I wrote her on my account apologizingView attachment 195481
She never responded and fast forward today at school I saw her, she seemed very angry/mad in class, she didn't attend my last class
View attachment 195482View attachment 195484and my friend told me of how she told their art class and him about the paying for makeout thing

I have no idea whats going to happen now but I feel terrible, I'm not the person that goes around harassing girls, especially one I love more than anyone.

Theres no way or chance now ill ever be able to ask her for a hug or kiss normally, the girl of my dreams of the close to 18 years of my life ill never have now

as a realization to this, all I did today was cry uncontrollably
I don't know if she will ever find this thread, but if she does, then I'm sorry. I really really love you and all I ever wanted was for you to accept my love for you with a hug or kiss in return, that was it, I'm sorry.

Ill update the rest of the thread with what happens tomorrow at school
Make a vlog about your feelings and experiences. This is very interesting

Popcorn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 685, Barbarossa_ and 10 others
Bro, with all due respect, just end it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, FatmanO, Deleted member 2810 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Aesthetic, BigBoy and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Kilimanjaro, Aesthetic and 4 others
Oh god oh fuck she told the cops, oh god oh fuck, oh god no. Its over boyo, when you go ER make sure you give chadpreetinthemaking a shoutout before you start shooting

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Barbarossa_, chadpreetcel123 and 9 others
At this point I really hope you get locked up.

Look at the bright side tho, at least you will finally lose your virginity... by soap drop maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 2810, PubertyMaxxer and 12 others
It's very interesting to see what stupid idea he's coming up with
@Short Ugly and Brown make an apology music video and share it around your school.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, FatmanO, Deleted member 2810 and 11 others
I'm caging hard mate, but these threads are quality posts. You should try to get her the normal way, not the schizo faggot way. Good luck bro, your eye area is good enough to halo your otherwise weak lower third
if she gave me just ONE hug or kiss I would never bother her again

to feel her love like that would make me the happiest 17 year old on the planet

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBoy
you have the honor of being the first user i put on ignore

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2810 and 11 others
I don't know what to say anymore. . . . .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3177, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
63D5E28B C724 4649 A9E0 F6B99E85AEA3

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3583 and 8 others
caging at the crying pic :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, chadpreetcel123, Mousei and 6 others
Continue. Don’t stop now. The best has yet to come

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3583 and 5 others
leave your school tbh, leave and go far away, smoke some weed and forget this ever happened.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3202, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Bro you’re a disgrace to us Persians ffs. What the fuck kind of parents do you have this is unbelievable

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, chadpreetcel123, Petsmart and 7 others

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Short Ugly and Brown and IndianJock
Bro you’re a disgrace to us Persians ffs. What the fuck kind of parents do you have this is unbelievable
He has the type of parents that work too much to know what’s going on in their children’s lives.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, chadpreetcel123, Truecel14 and 2 others
His parents are literally jews, this might explain it

shekelshack backed post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3583, IWantToMax and 4 others
only thing left to do
giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Listen bro I was caging so hard but then I realised something.

The restraining order is a shit test, just hold frame.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, XXX22, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
Well,if she finds out about this thread,she will most likely also find out that you posted pics of her face,which'll get you in an even bigger trouble

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, PubertyMaxxer, chadpreetcel123 and 6 others
I fail to believe this is all real. Nobody can be this pathetic and entertaining simultaneously

This is some Oscar Award winning screenwriting if youre larping

If you’re not larping then it’s legit over. A baby with a football size brain tumor has more hope in life than you do

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Barbarossa_, Petsmart and 6 others
LMAOOOOOOOOO THAT CRY PICTURE, LITERALLY KEEP CRYIG FOR HER JFL I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING EVERY THREAD IS LIKE A COMEDIC OUTBURST FOR ME. EXCEEDING THE PREVIOUS ONE
Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 9.55.22 PM.png

TO THIS DAY BRYAN STILL USES YOU AS HIS PERSONAL DILDO
giphy.gif

YOU GONNA GET CAGED UP MY NIGGA, TIME TO DROP THAT SOAP LMAOOO. MAYBE YOUR NEW ONEITIS IS THERE. DONT WORRY ABOUT PRISON THO A DARK TRIAD LOW INHIB PSYCHOPATH LIKE YOU SHALL SURVIVE EASILY
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NIGGA GONNA LOSE HIS VIRGINITY IN PRISON I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP LAUGHING BRO SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BE SURE TO SHOUT ME OUT WHEN GOING ER BUDDYBOYO

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 2810, PubertyMaxxer and 10 others
Dude idk what you saw in that toilet, there are tons of better looking stacys in the world, seriously just drop some acid and forget this ever happened, it will deliver you from fear and help you get a new perspective and perception on life.

Idk wtf you are doing, you are a teenager who does not smoke weed in california, like what are you doing cuz? get high once, just once and youll forget about your oneitis i guarantee it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Zygos4Life, DarknLost and 2 others
Be sure to yell, hair follicles for the 17yo bald god before you go ER bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zygos4Life, BigBoy and 2 others
Mirin dark triad John Abraham ngl
He used to be such a chad in his prime ngl, he's the reason i started growing my hair out a year ago lol

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Short Ugly and Brown
I caged so hard , op if you go ER before you end it say all women should be raped and killed that way, also mention something about your itis that way she never forgets you . You can thank me later

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Petsmart, hebbewem and 1 other person
tbh this is probably a huge shit test and the worst mistake OP did in life was befriend people he mogs while also being autistic. This leads to a situation where he can't confront problems on his own and is attacked from all fronts while his "friends" bait him and backstab him into the mess this problem has become. If you were NT, or if your parents had taught you better, or even better, if you were friends with a Chad, it would've turned out worlds better. No one but your faggot self and friends to blame for this disaster.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 2810, Barbarossa_ and 7 others
I caged so hard , op if you go ER before you end it say all women should be raped and killed that way, also mention something about your itis that way she never forgets you . You can thank me later
im not going to support violence

this thread is about how much I love her and how I wish I could get her love, not me wanting to hurt others

I fail to believe this is all real. Nobody can’t be this pathetic and entertaining simultaneously

This is some Oscar Award winning screenwriting if youre larping

If you’re not larping then it’s legit over. A baby with a football size brain tumor has more hope in life than you do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Aesthetic, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
I srs think this is some next level larp

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Petsmart, IWantToMax and 3 others
w
im not going to support violence

this thread is about how much I love her and how I wish I could get her love, not me wanting to hurt others
whats your plan now? you gonna try to score some bud and move past this shitty fucked up situation

• +1
I'm dead rn thanks for this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy, Aesthetic and 2 others
Last edited:
Your friends are legitimately shit tier. I wouldn't be surprised if they had railed you in with your antics. Bryan in particular looks like the biggest faggot of the group. That brown skinned fatty took a screenshot of everything you said. It'll turn into a laugh when he tries to console your oneitis and ends up being a beta provider for her while Chad fucks her and you lay in your cold prison bed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, PubertyMaxxer, Zygos4Life and 6 others
Find a lawyer ASAP unless you want to lose your virginity by getting pounded in the ass by a 6'5 BBC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FatmanO, chadpreetcel123, Zygos4Life and 4 others
I refuse to believe that this mf isn't a larp.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Short Ugly and Brown
Ngl bro i'm crying too. Had a similar oneitis situation long time ago and this time you geniunely made me crack. I feel you bro i'm sorry. Life aint easy.

Attachments

• IMG_20191216_233803.jpg
    IMG_20191216_233803.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
Ngl bro i'm crying too. Had a similar oneitis situation long time ago and this time you geniunely made me crack. I feel you bro i'm sorry. Life aint easy.
why is ur iris pointing downward
@Truecel14 please send me a private message right now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 2810 and 10 others