Attachments

• topazio.jpg
    topazio.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 32
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 2810, onnysk and 3 others
Get solotica topazio.

Will be a slightly better halo than your current contacts
what the FUCK does that have to do with this thread topic?????

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, onnysk and chadpreetinthemaking
Ngl bro i'm crying too. Had a similar oneitis situation long time ago and this time you geniunely made me crack. I feel you bro i'm sorry. Life aint easy.
I actually had an oneitis situation (back in summer of 2014) when it got so worse that I've cried literally all night instead of sleeping,and one of my eyes turned fully red like a Zombie jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Short Ugly and Brown
Ngl bro i'm crying too. Had a similar oneitis situation long time ago and this time you geniunely made me crack. I feel you bro i'm sorry. Life aint easy.
Jfl at uee fraud

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
what the FUCK does that have to do with this thread topic?????
Don't swear at me you fucking beta bitch. It doesn't sound right with the donkey dick you're deepthroating

If you wanted a looks boost I gave you one. If you want to become Tyrone's toilet in jail be my guest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, BigBoy, Aesthetic and 1 other person
I don't know if she will ever find this thread, but if she does, then I'm sorry. I really really love you and all I ever wanted was for you to accept my love for you with a hug or kiss in return, that was it, I'm sorry.

Attachments

• KIKES.jpg
    KIKES.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 28
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, PubertyMaxxer, Barbarossa_ and 2 others
@maxmendietta You are severly racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177, maxmendietta and Aesthetic
ngl Nate, I feel bad every time I write a post mocking you in bolded 22, so I'll be sincere. You are probably mentally ill. You will never change that. But you can change your environment and the people you surround yourself with. You're already decent looking. You'll never be NT, so don't let these situations happen where you go out of control and your friends bait you and mock you, or backstab you. You should have good friends who, just like we tried to do, stop you from being a retard. You could go to therapy, just ask your parents. It's not over for you, kid. But you're right besides the end of the line.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Short Ugly and Brown, IndianJock and 1 other person
Still fraud bluecel
my nose was drippin shitloads had to clean it to breathe else i'd be mouthbreathing and rather dirty shirt than birdcel
ngl Nate, I feel bad every time I write a post mocking you in bolded 22, so I'll be sincere. You are probably mentally ill. You will never change that. But you can change your environment and the people you surround yourself with. You're already decent looking. You'll never be NT, so don't let these situations happen where you go out of control and your friends bait you and mock you, or backstab you. You should have good friends who, just like we tried to do, stop you from being a retard. You could go to therapy, just ask your parents. It's not over for you, kid. But you're right besides the end of the line.
No. He has to fulfill the task he's been given.
Rodger

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 2810 and PubertyMaxxer
you have the honor of being the first user i put on ignore
why would you want to miss out on this quality content?

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and hebbewem
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Justttt, maxmendietta and 2 others
@Short Ugly and Brown I still can't believe this shit is real but I also don't know how you would possibly fake all of it and furthermore I have no idea why you would go to such great lengths to fake it if you are.
If you are larping though let me know over pm and I will paypal you 20 dollars, as I believe quality entertainment by someone so hardworking should be rewarded tbh
If its real then I do feel for you but you've made it pretty clear that you're only going to completely ignore our advice, so there's really not much left to say. Thanks for updating us with such diligence though.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
if I'm decent looking then how come Ive never had a gf, I'm khhtv, and my oneitis didn't like me either? 😓 💔

you are overrating my looks

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Someone dox him and get a hold of his parents. serious

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, chadpreetcel123, IndianJock and 2 others
Someone dox him and get a hold of his parents. serious
holy fuck do u not have a heart?

I just came on this forum to cope with having a huge crush on someone and ppl like you want to get me embarrassed for it

please don't do anything

if I'm decent looking then how come Ive never had a gf, I'm khhtv, and my oneitis didn't like me either? 😓 💔

you are overrating my looks
Location, environment, ethnic lookism, and most importantly, you're neuroatypical and weird, and probably mentally ill, so you either don't know how to purchase chances due to this or you always fuck up, due to yourself not being NT or intervention from the outside

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Short Ugly and Brown
Need some data tbh ngl pm me
@Lorsss this shit is getting out of hand

why am I being threatened to be doxxed for having a oneitis at my age

you guys are sick
Location, environment, ethnic lookism, and most importantly, you're neuroatypical and weird, and probably mentally ill, so you either don't know how to purchase chances due to this or you always fuck up, due to yourself not being NT or intervention from the outside
whats ethnic lookism

Well,if she finds out about this thread,she will most likely also find out that you posted pics of her face,which'll get you in an even bigger trouble
you should take advice from this guy. hes just as dumb as you tbh. but hes also pathetic oneitiscel

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
@Lorsss this shit is getting out of hand

why am I being threatened to be doxxed for having a oneitis at my age

you guys are sick

whats ethnic lookism
They reject you due to being a Jewish Persian bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Short Ugly and Brown
@PrettyBoyMaxxing thoughts on this posts . I’m really shocked cocainecowboy hasn’t inserted his opinion

• +1
@PrettyBoyMaxxing thoughts on this posts . I’m really shocked cocainecowboy hasn’t inserted his opinion
don’t have the interest to read any from
this site rn tbh

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Titbot
you should take advice from this guy. hes just as dumb as you tbh. but hes also pathetic oneitiscel
Cope
Yes,I buy stuff for my oneitis,but never have I been thinking of doing such a low IQ thing as paying her to makeout with me

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Cope
Yes,I buy stuff for my oneitis,but never have I been thinking of doing such a low IQ thing as paying her to makeout with me
Well I(my friend) offered her 1000 and she said no

I don't care about the money and it was disguisting to bring it up, the only reason I offered it is bc I am afraid of her not liking me and I just wanted her intimate love back

Cope
my bad, you iq mog him by 2 points

So creepy imagine being a woman and having creeps like this being obsessed with you at times I feel better as a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2810, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
I hope no one goes and harasses the innocent girl

If she saw this thread I would become a complete embarrassment in her eyes

Some dude that only knows her for 4 months talking on a random forum about how he cries 24/7 about her

Wow :feelsbadman: 💔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2426
I hope no one goes and harasses the innocent girl

If she saw this thread I would become a complete embarrassment in her eyes

Some dude that only knows her for 4 months talking on a random forum about how he cries 24/7 about her

Wow :feelsbadman: 💔
Being obsessed with some girl that you barely know it's not healthy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, IndianJock, Averagecel and 6 others
It's a shit test keep chasing her
I am kidding don't lol or you'll go to jail a'd actually lose your virginity there but not the good way
It's a shit test keep chasing her

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, BigBoy, IndianJock and 4 others
I think you need to inject test. Females are not these pure and innocent creatures you still think they are, you are still bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer, IndianJock and 8 others
I think you need to inject test. Females are not these pure and innocent creatures you still think they are, you are still bluepilled.
250 mgs of test a week will turn him into a man

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3583 and turkproducer
Just keep asking her out. People on this site r mostly trolls.
I am also going to ask out a girl i like on friday despite people here hatin on me.

Girls wanna feel that u fought for them and they aint gonna play easy and just say yes to money or a simple love letter. This wouldnt happen if she is just lookin for an ons so u r some boyfriend-material for her and she is waiting for u.

good luck op.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: FatmanO, BigBoy, Cody and 9 others
redpill me on why normies friends are bad?

i was told to be chadlite by people a lot and have hang out with normies who are average and its been shit games, power plays, backstabbing

why do they do that?

chads have been chill with me

• +1
redpill me on why normies friends are bad?

i was told to be chadlite by people a lot and have hang out with normies who are average and its been shit games, power plays, backstabbing

why do they do that?

chads have been chill with me
Normies are shit tear friends because they're liars, pose as Chad and generally try to manipulate you and betray you for their own benefit. Chad friends are the best friends you can have. Think about it. Chad is a natural leader, and he doesn't try to bullshit you all the time. He tries to ascend you and gives you actual advice, and reckons the times when you're a retard. That's what OP needs, but he has got shit tier normie friends

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer, IndianJock and 3 others
TBH JFL LOL

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Normies are shit tear friends because they're liars, pose as Chad and generally try to manipulate you and betray you for their own benefit. Chad friends are the best friends you can have. Think about it. Chad is a natural leader, and he doesn't try to bullshit you all the time. He tries to ascend you and gives you actual advice, and reckons the times when you're a retard. That's what OP needs, but he has got shit tier normie friends
thats what I suspected

in general its true, normies are cancer and will waste no time to throw you under the bus for personal gains

i have no idea how can normies be like that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and IndianJock
thats what I suspected

in general its true, normies are cancer and will waste no time to throw you under the bus for personal gains

i have no idea how can normies be like that
NPCs and normies are inexorably evil. They lie, manipulate and lack any notion of loyalty. They talk shit about their friends all the time. They aren't rational at all. They'd rather try to fuck your life up instead of minding their own business. That's what happened to Nate unluckily, he's stuck with some niggers he mogs and so they've been railing him in

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Averagecel
NPCs and normies are inexorably evil. They lie, manipulate and lack any notion of loyalty. They talk shit about their friends all the time. They aren't rational at all. They'd rather try to fuck your life up instead of minding their own business. That's what happened to Nate unluckily, he's stuck with some niggers he mogs and so they've been railing him in
The guy is wearing eyeliner and contact lenses with bleached skin and only one side of his face showing, he looks like utter shit and his friends mog him to oblivion.

JFL at trying to compensate for experience with pseudo-intelligent writing.

I can easily tell you are 17 or less

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, TheMewingBBC and Short Ugly and Brown
The guy is wearing eyeliner and contact lenses with bleached skin and only one side of his face showing, he looks like utter shit and his friends mog him to oblivion.

It's great to see that I live rent free in your head, but didn't I tell you not to quote me anymore, faggot? You little mutt dog. Did you actually read through this entire thread to reply to this post?

:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Short Ugly and Brown
It's great to see that I live rent free in your head, but didn't I tell you not to quote me anymore, faggot? You little mutt dog. Did you actually read through this entire thread to reply to this post?

:forcedsmile:
Pissweak reply

Imagine lowering yourself to baseless insults that have no way of personally hurting the other person.

• WTF

I'm not wearing eyeliner and I only posted that photo to prove I'm not larping

Maybe u have a personality issue or are psychotic

U don't know what any of my friends look like either or what I look like

Ur another crazy person on the internet who doesn't post his own face but calls others ugly
Pissweak reply

Imagine lowering yourself to baseless insults that have no way of personally hurting the other person.
Ur crazy nigga

I can 100% bet ur just as ugly and probably have a worse phenotype and height then me

Bold claims

I'm not wearing eyeliner and I only posted that photo to prove I'm not larping
What proof?
Using water proof eyeliner is not enough too fool anyone, lets say its not eyeliner. that dark lining looks deformed and creepy.
U don't know what any of my friends look like either or what I look like
You've exposed so many people in your class its not even funny, how can you forget?
I can 100% bet ur just as ugly and probably have a worse phenotype and height then me
I will not expose anything personal about me for obvious reasons, giving any fuel to you autistic degenerates like some idiots have done here is a very retarded thing to do. But, I can assure you that you mog nothing of me.

• JFL
At this point I really hope you get locked up.

Look at the bright side tho, at least you will finally lose your virginity... by soap drop maxxing
Based black man

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Averagecel and Solidcoin
What an autistic bipolar self-hating ethnic

One second you say "I am so ugly everyone else mogs me" and "She doesn't like me because of my face" The second I prove you right, you take a step back and defend that you aren't ugly.

The only sick fuck here is you, you've exposed and humiliated all of your closest friends for alerts and validation, you're easily one of worst people I've ever come across, desperately pursuing pleasure and sacrificing the privacy of your friends and strangers for it.

You've made a normal girl's life into a paranoid hell hole, and put all eyes on her. She will definitely develop mental trauma for the rest of her life because of this degenerate self humiliating lust you've gluttonously indulged in.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, prgfromnl, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
JFL, it's fun sitting here and watching this train wreck. Waiting until this nut job goes ER in his school and it's all over the news

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, auboutduprecipice, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person