An update on the oneitis situation

People on this forum fucked this dumbass autistic retard. They told him that he should change his pheno when he should have just gymcelled to the nearest parallel universe and back

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2810 and IndianJock
FC505C28 D06E 4E4E 8E3E AA081AD6E8F1

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
WTF this is the best reality sitcom ever! :lul:
Bro go lift weights and join a boxing gym that would ascend you for sure
You already have the face. So get the body!

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
What an autistic bipolar self-hating ethnic

One second you say "I am so ugly everyone else mogs me" and "She doesn't like me because of my face" The second I prove you right, you take a step back and defend that you aren't ugly.

The only sick fuck here is you, you've exposed and humiliated all of your closest friends for alerts and validation, you're easily one of worst people I've ever come across, desperately pursuing pleasure and sacrificing the privacy of your friends and strangers for it.

You've made a normal girl's life into a paranoid hell hole, and put all eyes on her. She will definitely develop mental trauma for the rest of her life because of this degenerate self humiliating lust you've gluttonously indulged in.
I didn't say I wasn't ugly

Remember average face + ethnic = ugly

I'm not making my own ratings, face and lms rated me 5 of 10 considering side profile and he's seen my face multiple times

Also I don't wear eyeliner but u don't have to believe me cuz ur crazy

Last edited:
you write just like ER

:feelsbaton:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2854 and Short Ugly and Brown
Fast forward: following the rejection I felt very very heartbroken, I went to the park at 1-2am and cried, multiple times for the following days. I slept in my bed crying to pictures of her on my phone, crying to the fact that I will never have her as my girlfriend. My level of sadness was so deep that I lost the energy to do basic tasks like brush my teeth.
If you read my original love letter, at the end part of it wrote "Just to feel your embrace would fill me with warmth and comfort to last until my grave."

By this I meant that just a simple hug from her or a kiss on the cheek and nothing more would fill my heart with so much bliss, enough to last me for the rest of my life

I didn't know how to ask this of her, and with my buddies the conversation came up of oh, I bet if u paid her 500 she would give u a warm hug, or 800 for a kiss etc

I dont know why money ever became involved (probably fear of rejection), but all I wanted was to have her love, her affection and not through illegal manners like sex, so we decided to ask her about making out.

My friend messaged her this and she flipped out: View attachment 195480
After reading this I felt terrible, I don't know why I put a price on her, this decision was degenerate on my part so I wrote her on my account apologizingView attachment 195481
She never responded and fast forward today at school I saw her, she seemed very angry/mad in class, she didn't attend my last class
View attachment 195482View attachment 195484and my friend told me of how she told their art class and him about the paying for makeout thing

I have no idea whats going to happen now but I feel terrible, I'm not the person that goes around harassing girls, especially one I love more than anyone.

Theres no way or chance now ill ever be able to ask her for a hug or kiss normally, the girl of my dreams of the close to 18 years of my life ill never have now

as a realization to this, all I did today was cry uncontrollably
I don't know if she will ever find this thread, but if she does, then I'm sorry. I really really love you and all I ever wanted was for you to accept my love for you with a hug or kiss in return, that was it, I'm sorry.

Ill update the rest of the thread with what happens tomorrow at school
Stop crying little bitch boy, man up cuck. Go ER once and for all, because this shit's getting boring as fuck. Just shoot them niggas up so we have more caging content.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, BigBoy and Petsmart
Well im at school rn

Whoever PMd her social media, shame on you

I said hi to one of her friends, got completely ignored

I made a joke and 2 of her other friends gave me a dirty look

When we went on brake I passed her by the door and she made an expression where she moved backwards to avoid me

I wasn't getting this treatment yesterday so that's why I know some ppl messaged her, but if u guys think it's funny or anything then fuck u cuz this is just harassment at this point.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, FatmanO, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
Well im at school rn

When we went on brake I passed her by the door and she made an expression where she moved backwards to avoid me

I wasn't getting this treatment yesterday so that's why I know some ppl messaged her, but if u guys think it's funny or anything then fuck u cuz this is just harassment at this point.

listen bro you cant do things like that at school in front of people because she gets embarrassed. you have to understand this is a very difficult situation for this girl. you need to go to her house and talk things through. when it's dark so no one sees you so she doesn't go through more trouble with her friends and when her parents aren't at home so you can talk things through in private. if she doesn't answer right away just keep trying because she's going to be testing you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 3583 and Petsmart
Well im at school rn

One of your friends doing something is not within the realm of possibility? Remember they took screenshots of the chat and Bryan seemed lenient in wanting to show her everything (fairly beta cuck, but I know a friend who got the same treatment from a cuck who screenshotted his chats, editted them and showed them to a girl)

listen bro you cant do things like that at school in front of people because she gets embarrassed. you have to understand this is a very difficult situation for this girl. you need to go to her house and talk things through. when it's dark so no one sees you so she doesn't go through more trouble with her friends and when her parents aren't at home so you can talk things through in private. if she doesn't answer right away just keep trying because she's going to be testing you.
You are fucking crazy
One of your friends doing something is not within the realm of possibility? Remember they took screenshots of the chat and Bryan seemed lenient in wanting to show her everything (fairly beta cuck, but I know a friend who got the same treatment from a cuck who screenshotted his chats, editted them and showed them to a girl)
I asked bryan he said it wasn't him

It's someone from this website, I got threatened by ppl a lot in DMs about them sending her these threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3177
How do you know for sure someone PM'd her?

Funniest shit I’ve ever read ngl

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2810 and Petsmart
Looking forward to see OP in the news

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, RAITEIII, LordNorwood and 2 others
Well im at school rn

brought this upon yourself you mong

What a subhuman, how is it even possible to be more mentally fucked than likes of ER

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Petsmart
Just go see her bro late at night she will love when you climb through her windows to show your affection for her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, hebbewem, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
How stupid can you be?!

shes obviously shitesting the fuck out of you. Shes new to the whole boyfriend thing, just continue persisting and hold frame bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FatmanO, hebbewem, auboutduprecipice and 4 others
Its over for nutjobcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854 and TheMewingBBC