Analysis on Blackpill in Future Generations

Carv

Carv

Inactive
Woman are practicing hypergamy like never before.

We have woman wanting taller men, above average looks and more money.

You are getting less quality woman then grandparents or even great grandparents.

Men will be taller, softmaxing, and getting surgery.

This ruins the market because that means you’ll have to fraud height with heels, wear makeup and even get surgery to compete with men for average woman.

We have Gen Alpha and Gen Z focusing on looks and improving at ripe age of 16-18.

The market will get harder and harder being average man.

Woman standards will keep going up cause everyone is frauding.

Short men will be perish just like in the Netherlands in few years 6ft will be average height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ChadL1te and noodlelover
Just my theory lmk ur thoughts and opinions

will parents inject mk667 hgh and other shit in their kids when theyre in teenage?

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Water
will parents inject mk667 hgh and other shit in their kids when theyre in teenage?

I would have done if I didn’t get that vasectomy.

I fear my kids would go retarded and become trans or something like that, and I also barely can afford the multiple surgeries I need for myself.

• +1
Reactions: Carv and CarrotMaxxer
Most people will abandon relationships for Ai relationships (romantic and friendships), videogames, and movies.

At a certain point men will realize that the ROI on looksmaxing, moneymaxing, gamemaxing, ntmaxing, leanmaxing, statusmaxing, hypnomaxing required to get a gf isn't worth it for the obese woman they could get.

Women have already started to abandon relationships for fictional relationships in books and movies, and women are moving onto Ai as well because no guy meets their standards and artificial substitutes are getting more and more appealing.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, borismonster and Carv
Prob or it will be a market for it pay _____ and you can gene edit your kids.

Build a bear type beat

Most people will abandon relationships for Ai relationships (romantic and friendships), videogames, and movies.

At a certain point men will realize that the ROI on looksmaxing, moneymaxing, gamemaxing, ntmaxing, leanmaxing, statusmaxing, hypnomaxing required to get a gf isn't worth it for the obese woman they could get.

Women have already started to abandon relationships for fictional relationships in books and movies, and women are moving onto Ai as well because no guy meets their standards and artificial substitutes are getting more and more appealing.
Yeah if u count the ROI and punch in the numbers most girls are seriously a liability.

No point in dating if she isn't doing 50/50 or the ROI isn't there imo.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
What's the difference between doordash and dating apps for women?

One is free, one isn't.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and noodlelover
What's the difference between doordash and dating apps for women?

One is free, one isn't.
True but expand on your point. Good analogy.

True but expand on your point. Good analogy.
Why should women open doordash when they can open tinder and get a guy to pay for the food?

It's like "Can I order a 6'4 bigmac with rich glazing fries and a diet blue eyes"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, noodlelover and Carv
Eh, there'd have to be a HUGE amount of short dudes not reproducing to make an actual impact on height stats

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Carv