Analyzing WW's Facial Ratings Part One: His Own Youtube Videos

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
I am in the process of creating a compilation of every rating Wheat Waffles has made that we know of. This is part one of three. I will discuss each one separately and conclude on what his flaws in rating are. I included it here in case you don't want to read each analysis.

Wheat Waffles can get the easy ratings of normal youtubers, but he often misses the mark on people that have strong features, good and bad. In order to improve his ratings, he should review his weightings of the failos, as they are mentioned but they never weigh down enough. This is unless the failo is a SUBFIVE flaw.

I will only be going over ratings that have actual substance. I will not be going over random numbers he gives stock images in his thumbnails, as those are meant to be more extreme values that attract viewers. I will also exclude his embarrassing Julien Blanc rating, as he regrets it now. I will be including the Asian guy in part 2, though, as he doubled down in a Tails community post.

There are three types of ratings that Wheat Waffles has done:

1. On his channel (the rating series). THIS IS THE THREAD THAT YOU ARE VIEWING

2. Youtuber (from Fiverr). WILL BE POSTED IN A FEW DAYS

3. Posted by a looksmax.org user (most of the time @MakinItHappenReturn). FOR ANOTHER DAY

I consider within 1/2 a point to be par (decent) and exact on the target (based on his analysis agreeing with his rating and blackpill knowledge) to be very good. If he is off by a point or more, though, he is 'off the mark.'

1. WW's Rating Series

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video #1:

There are three episodes that Wheat Waffles has uploaded for this series, each of which have 3-4 people that are rated.

The first guy (skipping Julien Blanc) is the Youtuber StephisCold. He was rated a 6. Personally I think that this was too high (5.5 imo), but frankly it is very hard to rate black people. Is it really fair to knock him down a bit for having a massive nose? This is how he looks btw --

Next we have James Tusk. This guy is obviously in the zone of a Chad, but WW gives him a very high 8/10. Personally, I think that he overrates him by half a point (7.5 is more accurate) because he overlooks his slight imperfections, notably the undereye area. This his how he looks:

In this video, he does not have atrocious ratings except for Blanc, of course.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video #2:

In his second video, he rates four people, the first of which being Matt Cross, known for his YT channel the33secrets. For some odd reason, WW rates him as an oldcel primarily. However, he does bring up his younger self and rates him a 5/10. See for yourself if this is accurate:
. When I look at him, I think of a normie, but I myself cannot decide if he is LTN or MTN. Because he has some strong features, though (jaw and zygos are prominent), I think that WW is pretty accurate.

Next we have Benjamin Seda, or the Youtuber Based Zeus.
. It be very obvious that he is GL no matter the picture quality. But how GL is he: HTN (6/10), CL (6.5-7.5), or Chad (7.5-8)? Because of his high-trust eyes and not-straight mandible, he cannot be a chad. However, he has very very good bones and good lashes that enhance his eye area, while a HTN does not have features these strong normally. WW is pretty accurate (I would estimate 6.5-7 personally) with his rating of 7/10 based on THESE PICTURES ONLY. In motion he is closer to a 6-6.5/10 tbh. This video gives a better idea of his unfrauded rating compared to the high-quality Instagram pics that WW chose.

WW gives Alexander Grace a 5. He is one of those people that varies depending on the day and photo. This is seen through WW's collection of pictures used for the rating.
. In the first image, he is a 4/10 LTN because of his more apparent balding (wind swept his hair up) and wrinkles in the eye area. In the other two photos, though, he is a 5.5-6/10 and is carried by his bright-blue eyes. I do not think that it is fair to lower his rating to a 5 based on photos where he looks the worst possible and then average it with his better-quality photos. People irl are closer to the high-quality photos because unless they are edited (these are not), the person will be distorted with a lower-quality lens and will just look worse overall. WW is close, though, due to his balding. He is a 5.5/10 with the eyecolor halo, so not a bad job by WW.

Finally we have Todd Valentine.
WW once again rates him primarily as an oldcel (3/10, pretty accurate but I would say 2.75 tbh). He then briefly states his younger self as a 5/10, which is quite laughable. He is quite obviously hiding his facial fat at this angle and he anyways has a crappy eye area. Just look at his eye shape and PFL! :lul: (though he does have a good medial canthus). He is closer to a 4/10. WW seems to ignore ratios when considering ratings. This is a trend that will continue for this entire post. This is a true MTN based on this thread:

Bill Clinton (true 5/10). I do realize that I am using my own choices for a MTN, but I am only choosing the ones that weren't contested for MTN (Eminem was contested for a MTN and Cruz was contested for LTN).

Video #3:

In his most recent rating video, he first rates Matthew Hussey.
. This guy is very similar to Tusk. Both are obviously in the Chad league. However, Hussey's greater flaw is his wrinkles and folds. I could not find an image of his younger self without these, so I will use these photos provided by WW to rate. He is closer to a 7/10, maybe 7.5 due to eye color and hairstyle (in bottom left image) halo. WW seems to just see a GL guy and give him an 8, when he is almost certainly not as rare as true 8s (I personally use 1 point = 1 SD with 5 as the mean, so 8 would be ~1 in 650). Mirin' jawline though.

He then rates the notorious John Anthony from John Anthony Lifestyle. This is the unhinged lunatic who doxxed WW after getting a low rating. Here he is:
WW gives him a 3/10, which is accurate. Not much more to say here, but I will show a picture of a (not 100% true because Zucc edges on incel territory) LTN just to prove that he isn't one (based on this thread):

Mark Zuckerberg (3.5-4/10)

Next is Hamza Ahmed,
famous redpill YTer. This is one of WW's biased ratings due to his debates with him. He obviously does not want to 'talk crap' behind his back after being nice to him in those two videos, so he acts nice here, too. He says in the end that his SMV is a 7. A SEVEN?! I think that it is safe to say that he is not a chadlite. To be fair to WW, he does say that he is 6 in terms of facial aesthetics, so I'll criticize that. Hamza is a 5.5 at best, if not a 5. It is clear that he is not that attractive based on his eye area alone. This is a (mostly) true curry HTN (I will make a thread on HTNs later):

Avan Jogia, a 6 to maybe 6.5 out of 10.

Finally we have Lloyd Dixon from the YT channel TheSingleGuy.
This has got to be one of the least harmonious faces that I have seen for a supposed 6/10. From here, it is very clear that WW rates mostly by assessing individual features. Yes, he has a good jaw, but his flaws, mentioned by Wheat Waffles, are noticed immediately. The moment you see him, his positively-tilted eyebrows and his tired eyes are the most observed. Many people say that jaw is law, but I think that this is just the male gaze. A good mandible, chin, and ramus are very important for the face, but men, when trying to assess other men, tend to hyperfocus on this one part of the face. For the female gaze, eyes are just as important, IF NOT MORE IMPORTANT, than the jaw (I may make a thread on this later). We all agree that the face is the most important in attractiveness, partially because it is what identifies YOU as YOU -- but the same is true for the eyes. He is a 5/10 like Hamza. However, like Alexander Grace, he can vary quite a bit. I've seen several Youtube videos on him without significant eye bags, and he looks like a 5.5 or even a 6. But, based on the images WW provided, he is a MTN with the exception of the bottom-left image (5.5-6/10).

For (not very scientific) statistical purposes, here are the averages of absolute errors for each video. These errors are based on my personal ratings, though, so this is not objective at all.

Video 1: 0.50 (weight 2)
Video 2: 0.50 (weight 4)
Video 3: ~0.63 (weight 4)
Overall: 0.55 -- Slightly under par

I will do another thread on his Fiverr ratings released by small Youtubers sometimes this week, stay tuned.

Attachments

• 1645400123174.png
    1645400123174.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deprived, chaddyboi66 and 12 others
High effort bro I ain’t reading that shit but mirin ur dedication and autism, if u spent this much time trying to get women u might’ve been a slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 18244, qkz and 12 others
liked for high effort

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Avan Jogia is a solid 8.5/10 you coping rat not a fucking SIX he's a literal chad and he gets thirsted for by so many girls around the world, and so many thirst traps are made about him:ROFLMAO:

Also, Hamza is a gymmaxxed 6'1 ultra-NT guy. He's super tall with a muscular body. He's not good looking, just normie looking, but his height and frame and etc is legit. How does 7/10 SMV (not facial rating) not make sense???

Also how is it over for Kumail Nanjiani when he's literally married to some average white girl:lul:
Kumails wife

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and uglybitch
Good thread, but there is something that I just can't figure out. And that is Todd Valentine's rating: WW rated him 3/10 as an oldcel and you rated him 2.75/10. Fair enough. And in his younger years, maybe 5/10, but you voted him 4/10.

Realistically speaking, he should be LTN at MOST, even in his younger years then. But then how come that there are hundreds of videos of him approaching women, getting their numbers and having a higher lay count than some Chads?
This does not make any sense to me.

• +1
I am in the process of creating a compilation of every rating Wheat Waffles has made that we know of. This is part one of three. I will discuss each one separately and conclude on what his flaws in rating are. I included it here in case you don't want to read each analysis.

Wheat Waffles can get the easy ratings of normal youtubers, but he often misses the mark on people that have strong features, good and bad. In order to improve his ratings, he should review his weightings of the failos, as they are mentioned but they never weigh down enough. This is unless the failo is a SUBFIVE flaw.

I will only be going over ratings that have actual substance. I will not be going over random numbers he gives stock images in his thumbnails, as those are meant to be more extreme values that attract viewers. I will also exclude his embarrassing Julien Blanc rating, as he regrets it now. I will be including the Asian guy in part 2, though, as he doubled down in a Tails community post.

3. Posted by a looksmax.org user (most of the time @MakinItHappenReturn). FOR ANOTHER DAY

I consider within 1/2 a point to be par (decent) and exact on the target (based on his analysis agreeing with his rating and blackpill knowledge) to be very good. If he is off by a point or more, though, he is 'off the mark.'

1. WW's Rating Series

Video #1:

There are three episodes that Wheat Waffles has uploaded for this series, each of which have 3-4 people that are rated.

The first guy (skipping Julien Blanc) is the Youtuber StephisCold. He was rated a 6. Personally I think that this was too high (5.5 imo), but frankly it is very hard to rate black people. Is it really fair to knock him down a bit for having a massive nose? This is how he looks btw --

Next we have James Tusk. This guy is obviously in the zone of a Chad, but WW gives him a very high 8/10. Personally, I think that he overrates him by half a point (7.5 is more accurate) because he overlooks his slight imperfections, notably the undereye area. This his how he looks:

Video #2:

In his second video, he rates four people, the first of which being Matt Cross, known for his YT channel the33secrets. For some odd reason, WW rates him as an oldcel primarily. However, he does bring up his younger self and rates him a 5/10. See for yourself if this is accurate:
. When I look at him, I think of a normie, but I myself cannot decide if he is LTN or MTN. Because he has some strong features, though (jaw and zygos are prominent), I think that WW is pretty accurate.

. It be very obvious that he is GL no matter the picture quality. But how GL is he: HTN (6/10), CL (6.5-7.5), or Chad (7.5-8)? Because of his high-trust eyes and not-straight mandible, he cannot be a chad. However, he has very very good bones and good lashes that enhance his eye area, while a HTN does not have features these strong normally. WW is pretty accurate (I would estimate 6.5-7 personally) with his rating of 7/10 based on THESE PICTURES ONLY. In motion he is closer to a 6-6.5/10 tbh. This video gives a better idea of his unfrauded rating compared to the high-quality Instagram pics that WW chose.

WW gives Alexander Grace a 5. He is one of those people that varies depending on the day and photo. This is seen through WW's collection of pictures used for the rating.
. In the first image, he is a 4/10 LTN because of his more apparent balding (wind swept his hair up) and wrinkles in the eye area. In the other two photos, though, he is a 5.5-6/10 and is carried by his bright-blue eyes. I do not think that it is fair to lower his rating to a 5 based on photos where he looks the worst possible and then average it with his better-quality photos. People irl are closer to the high-quality photos because unless they are edited (these are not), the person will be distorted with a lower-quality lens and will just look worse overall. WW is close, though, due to his balding. He is a 5.5/10 with the eyecolor halo, so not a bad job by WW.

WW once again rates him primarily as an oldcel (3/10, pretty accurate but I would say 2.75 tbh). He then briefly states his younger self as a 5/10, which is quite laughable. He is quite obviously hiding his facial fat at this angle and he anyways has a crappy eye area. Just look at his eye shape and PFL! :lul: (though he does have a good medial canthus). He is closer to a 4/10. WW seems to ignore ratios when considering ratings. This is a trend that will continue for this entire post. This is a true MTN based on this thread:
View attachment 1554539
Bill Clinton (true 5/10). I do realize that I am using my own choices for a MTN, but I am only choosing the ones that weren't contested for MTN (Eminem was contested for a MTN and Cruz was contested for LTN).

Video #3:

. This guy is very similar to Tusk. Both are obviously in the Chad league. However, Hussey's greater flaw is his wrinkles and folds. I could not find an image of his younger self without these, so I will use these photos provided by WW to rate. He is closer to a 7/10, maybe 7.5 due to eye color and hairstyle (in bottom left image) halo. WW seems to just see a GL guy and give him an 8, when he is almost certainly not as rare as true 8s (I personally use 1 point = 1 SD with 5 as the mean, so 8 would be ~1 in 650). Mirin' jawline though.

He then rates the notorious John Anthony from John Anthony Lifestyle. This is the unhinged lunatic who doxxed WW after getting a low rating. Here he is:
WW gives him a 3/10, which is accurate. Not much more to say here, but I will show a picture of a (not 100% true because Zucc edges on incel territory) LTN just to prove that he isn't one (based on this thread):

View attachment 1554546

Next is Hamza Ahmed,
famous redpill YTer. This is one of WW's biased ratings due to his debates with him. He obviously does not want to 'talk crap' behind his back after being nice to him in those two videos, so he acts nice here, too. He says in the end that his SMV is a 7. A SEVEN?! I think that it is safe to say that he is not a chadlite. To be fair to WW, he does say that he is 6 in terms of facial aesthetics, so I'll criticize that. Hamza is a 5.5 at best, if not a 5. It is clear that he is not that attractive based on his eye area alone. This is a (mostly) true curry HTN (I will make a thread on HTNs later):
View attachment 1554531

This has got to be one of the least harmonious faces that I have seen for a supposed 6/10. From here, it is very clear that WW rates mostly by assessing individual features. Yes, he has a good jaw, but his flaws, mentioned by Wheat Waffles, are noticed immediately. The moment you see him, his positively-tilted eyebrows and his tired eyes are the most observed. Many people say that jaw is law, but I think that this is just the male gaze. A good mandible, chin, and ramus are very important for the face, but men, when trying to assess other men, tend to hyperfocus on this one part of the face. For the female gaze, eyes are just as important, IF NOT MORE IMPORTANT, than the jaw (I may make a thread on this later). We all agree that the face is the most important in attractiveness, partially because it is what identifies YOU as YOU -- but the same is true for the eyes. He is a 5/10 like Hamza. However, like Alexander Grace, he can vary quite a bit. I've seen several Youtube videos on him without significant eye bags, and he looks like a 5.5 or even a 6. But, based on the images WW provided, he is a MTN with the exception of the bottom-left image (5.5-6/10).

For (not very scientific) statistical purposes, here are the averages of absolute errors for each video. These errors are based on my personal ratings, though, so this is not objective at all.

I will do another thread on his Fiverr ratings released by small Youtubers sometimes this week, stay tuned.
Good thread

• +1
Avan Jogia is a solid 8.5/10 you coping rat not a fucking SIX he's a literal chad and he gets thirsted for by so many girls around the world, and so many thirst traps are made about him:ROFLMAO:

Also, Hamza is a gymmaxxed 6'1 ultra-NT guy. He's super tall with a muscular body. He's not good looking, just normie looking, but his height and frame and etc is legit. How does 7/10 SMV (not facial rating) not make sense???

Also how is it over for Kumail Nanjiani when he's literally married to some average white girl:lul:
View attachment 1554929
1. Zayn Malik is a chad (8 to maybe 8.5) and mogs him very clearly. I must say, though, that Jogia has a very good eye-area.

2. Maybe in the nightclub, where they can't see his face :lul:. The point wasn't about his SMV, that was just a side-note. He is quite obviously barely above-average facially, which is what I was assessing.

3. I'm not being serious lol. It's referring to when he roided and it changed his entire lower third in addition to his body, but his worst feature (his eyes) stayed the same.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Good thread, but there is something that I just can't figure out. And that is Todd Valentine's rating: WW rated him 3/10 as an oldcel and you rated him 2.75/10. Fair enough. And in his younger years, maybe 5/10, but you voted him 4/10.

Realistically speaking, he should be LTN at MOST, even in his younger years then. But then how come that there are hundreds of videos of him approaching women, getting their numbers and having a higher lay count than some Chads?
Can you send a few videos of him getting something more than just a phone number? I scrolled through his most popular vids and the first approach (not just him talking) video I found was him just talking to a girl.

What makes even less sense to me is John Anthony Lifestyle's appeal. Sure, he goes to foreign countries and is tall af, but there's no way that he's actually getting all of the girls shown in his videos, like this one.

Pretty sure in this forum its estabilished that PUAs are lying about their bodycount to scam people into buying their courses.

If he ain't lying maybe this whole cold approach bullshit was easier back then? London of all places :lul:

Can you send a few videos of him getting something more than just a phone number? I scrolled through his most popular vids and the first approach (not just him talking) video I found was him just talking to a girl.

What makes even less sense to me is John Anthony Lifestyle's appeal. Sure, he goes to foreign countries and is tall af, but there's no way that he's actually getting all of the girls shown in his videos, like this one.
JBW still going strong...

• +1
1. Zayn Malik is a chad (8 to maybe 8.5) and mogs him very clearly. I must say, though, that Jogia has a very good eye-area.
View attachment 1555326

2. Maybe in the nightclub, where they can't see his face :lul:. The point wasn't about his SMV, that was just a side-note. He is quite obviously barely above-average facially, which is what I was assessing.

3. I'm not being serious lol. It's referring to when he roided and it changed his entire lower third in addition to his body, but his worst feature (his eyes) stayed the same.
1. Zayn is 10/10, he's literally a gigachad facial. 8 or 8.5 for Avan makes logical sense considering Zayn and his appeal to girls, the thirst traps and edits and vid made about them and whatnot

2. Hamza does have lots of slays in clubs lmaoo he literally made an Aesthetic compilation and you know I'm right because he even though he's mid facially he's 6'1 gymmaxxed with good frame.

3. Oh ok

1. WW's Rating Series

Video #1:

Video #2:

View attachment 1554539

Video #3:

View attachment 1554546

Next is Hamza Ahmed,
View attachment 1554531

WW are defo off (JFL he rated this guy as a 7
when that tv is all just women watching it and simping over him)
but your ratings are off as well wtf lol.
tusk is defo still in chad 8+ tier as his flaws are so minor. neck size doesn't remove 3 points and you don't need those insanely deep set eyes to be chad as long as they look pretty (for instance johnny depp). young todd v prolly 5 to 6 and rn probably 4 to 5.
Women love bill clinton so I wont' agree he's just average. Pretty much agree with the rest. JFL at hamza with the buzzcut he would look so much better with longer hair.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
WW are defo off (JFL he rated this guy as a 7 View attachment 1558004 when that tv is all just women watching it and simping over him)
but your ratings are off as well wtf lol.
tusk is defo still in chad 8+ tier as his flaws are so minor. neck size doesn't remove 3 points and you don't need those insanely deep set eyes to be chad as long as they look pretty (for instance johnny depp). young todd v prolly 5 to 6 and rn probably 4 to 5.
Women love bill clinton so I wont' agree he's just average. Pretty much agree with the rest. JFL at hamza with the buzzcut he would look so much better with longer hair.
A 7 does not seem that bad tbf. Idk this guy is a Chad, so a CL makes makes sense to me.

How do you know that Clinton's appeal was with looks and not status?

Also, 8+ is so incredibly rare that in a room of nearly 770 people, he would be the most attractive (using μ = 5 and σ = 1). Do you think that this is the case? A 7.5 mogs everyone only in a room of 161 young men in the West, which sounds more reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
A 2-3/10 is someone you would look out and gasp at their ugliness when walking down the street. That fits John Anthony, who is a 3/10 facewise, but height and body boost his SMV a lot.

Matt Cross and Todd Valentine, however, are normal, average looking dudes, who you wouldnt look twice at down the street.

And Avan Jogia only a 6??? Delusional. He mogs Matthew Hussey and James Tusk to death .

This site is delusional autism. FaceandLMS gives better ratings than this thread.

As for wheat waffles, I stopped watching when he told that ugly manlet Asian he was a 7 and he told Julien Blanc he was a 7

A 2-3/10 is someone you would look out and gasp at their ugliness when walking down the street. That fits John Anthony, who is a 3/10 facewise, but height and body boost his SMV a lot.

Matt Cross and Todd Valentine, however, are normal, average looking dudes, who you wouldnt look twice at down the street.

And Avan Jogia only a 6??? Delusional. He mogs Matthew Hussey and James Tusk to death .

This site is delusional autism. FaceandLMS gives better ratings than this thread.

As for wheat waffles, I stopped watching when he told that ugly manlet Asian he was a 7 and he told Julien Blanc he was a 7
mb on Jogia, he is prolly a Chadpreetlite. I couldn't think of a curry HTN at the time. Ig @MakinItHappenReturn is a better example. I am not sure of him mogging Tusk or Hussey, though. Jogia is more youthful, but those two have better bones/ratios.

I gave both young Cross (4.5-5) and young Valentine (4) normie ratings tho?? LTN is still normie, nobody would notice their looks negatively in the streets, especially considering that not just young men walk around -- older men are there too.

I'm mulatto, I can evaluate black people better.
Sthephis is a 3-4/10 facially if we ignore its frame.

James Tusk looks like a downgraded version of Robert Pattson, he's a 7/10 at best.

Matt cross would go up 2 points if I had thicker, darker brows.

Hamza amed a 7? He's a legit 3.

James Tusk looks like a downgraded version of Robert Pattson, he's a 7/10 at best.

he rated hamza based on smv, and 7 (smv) seems decent considering hamzas height and frame, tho facially he doesnt go below 5

View attachment 1554929
Below average* white girl

You're ratings are horrendous and clearly skewed by your race coping. Those guys look like shit

Todd Valentine dedicated his entire life, every single day, for 20 years to approaching women. Obviously you're going to have a high laycount. Same can be said for John Anthony (JMULV).

Yes, he is. He uses Seeking Arrangement and runs salt daddy game. And Brazil is easy as fuck if you're white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: exeight

Decide for yourself if you think Hamza's gf is attractive. He's gymmaxxing, made 7-8x the average salary over the past year, on track to make $1m+ in 2022. Shows the same "receipts" from college parties in 2017-2019 to promote his services to his impressionable audience. Every video says "I've done all the casual sex, I've been on that scene etc" to validate his legitimacy to sell what he talks about. Meditation, Dopamine detox masterclass... You don't need to buy ANY of that shit.

Jeffery is a loser, he does xyz, jerks off all day
ADONIS, reads books, meditates, goes to the gym, you have to be like ADONIS.

What if you don't want to be like fucking Adonis and just don't know what you want to do coz you're like 17-24 years old and don't have proper life goals yet.

Everything Adonis does is EVERYTHING he's gonna try sell to his viewerbase. How to read, how to do deepwork, how to detox, how to do anything. This forum in 2019 has more value than anything he tries to sell. Same way JAL says he's banged 1489 chicks, Hamza says he's "done the casual sex". They're all scammers.

If Hamza didn't like the casual sex that much it probably meant he tried to force girls to sleep with him who weren't attracted to him and were just drunk or high off some shit. Or, more reasonably, the girls were completely disgusting. Considering his girlfriend is like a 2.5/10 in my opinion and I don't even like doing ratings.

Girls and the world in general will give you your rating. Hamza obviously isn't a 6-7. But none of that matters. All the high value man shit is bullshit too. He is technically high value right? Just not bagging good looking chicks. It's something he can't even accept so he copes with his cult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, untouchable_coper and metagross