Analyzing WW's Facial Ratings Part Two: Youtubers and his Latest Video

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
I am still in the process of creating a compilation of every rating Wheat Waffles has made that we know of. This is part two of three. I will discuss each one separately and conclude on what his flaws in rating are. I included it here in case you don't want to read each analysis.

Just to be clear -- This series only reviews facial aesthetic ratings done by Wheat Waffles. It does not take into account height, race socially speaking, physique, etc. When I say race is not a factor, this does not mean that I am making it a rating for each race. I am simply taking out negative connotations and color preferences for each race. For example, sometimes women have the impression that Asians have small dicks and are turned off by this, or that curries smell like, well, curry. I will not be 'taxing' each race, but that does not mean that each race has a median of 5/10. Whites are still probably the most attractive.

There are three types of ratings that Wheat Waffles has done:

1. On his channel (the rating series). HAS BEEN POSTED HERE.

2. Youtuber (from Fiverr). THIS IS THE THREAD THAT YOU ARE VIEWING.

3. Posted by a looksmax.org user (most of the time @MakinItHappenReturn). FOR ANOTHER DAY, as this will take longer to compile.

2. Youtubers and New Video
Note: I made an addendum to this post. This thread now includes Wheat Waffles latest video at the top.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a.) Addendum: New Video

The first person rated in his new video (linked here) is the 'Tinder Swindler,' or Simon Leviev. This is his face:
This man was known for convincing women to loan him money and then stealing it. You can tell that he has quite a harmonious face, even though he doesn't have the best ratios. This is because his features are softer but still 'decent.' Leonardo Dicaprio had much softer features than Brad Pitt, but he is just as attractive, if not more attractive, to women in their primes. This is because Dicaprio had a more harmonious face (with the eyes being the cherry-on-top). Obviously, Leviev is no Dicaprio and has much worse ratios, but nonetheless the point of soft features being harmonious stands. A 5.5-6/10 would be my final rating, so WW is pretty accurate here.

Next we have Lee Jung-Jae, actor of the famous TV Show Squid Games. Here is his face:
Why WW is rating an oldcel (49 years old), I don't know. What I do know, though, is the fact that he is not a MTN despite WW saying so (5/10). His eye wrinkles alone should knock him down. His bone structure isn't even above-average to compensate for this. There was no mention of his youth rating in the video, so WW is off by a solid point. Here is him in his youth just to compare (I would say HTN 6/10):

Finally we have Penn Badgley from the TV Show You. Here is his face:
I will be ignoring the top-left photo given by Wheat when assessing his rating. WW gave him a 7/10. Mirin' zygos but his eyes are average, preventing him from being a Chad. His bone structure is too good to be just a HTN, so WW is pretty accurate again here.

Not too bad for this video. Onto the next section...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b.) Youtubers

First is the Youtuber 'Chang Nation,' an Asian who posted a video of him getting rated by Wheat Waffles. The video can be seen here. WW gives him a 7/10 or a 'Chang'lite (Asian Chadlite). This is personally what I consider a CL for a white guy, because I honestly have no clue what an Asian CL is as there is a very small sample size of them in the developed West compared to whites, hispanics, and even curries (thread is here):

Harrison Ford circa 1970s (6.5-7/10)
As you can see, this Asian guy is clearly not a CL. His mandible is great, but his chin ruins it, and his cheeks are just too round from bloat.

(studio photo that was sent to WW btw, not his facecam)
I don't know what the reason for is bloat is, but it is there and this detracts greatly from his facial aesthetic rating. He is a HTN at best (5.5-6), and WW's first Fiverr rating is already more than a point off the mark. Only one picture comes close to CL (but he starved himself to get to this level), which is this one:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next we have the Youtuber 'AMQF Dating & Relationships'. The video can be seen here. WW gives a 4.5/10. This is a bit generous. Here is an example of a LTN based on this thread:

Alek Minassian, the Toronto Van attacker - 4.5/10 (note to Feds: I do not condone any behavior done by this man. I am simply using him as a comparison).

While the killer looks like a fully-developed adult (albeit a bit autistic-looking), the Asian looks like a young teenager with his acne problem, pedostache, and his overbite. Here is his side profile for context:

I can't think of a single good feature here except for his vertically short eyes. However, this does not mean that he has hunter eyes whatsoever, so this is not a halo. I would give him incelish (3.5/10) as my final rating, but in other videos, he is not THAT bad. My verdict is that he is barely a LTN (4/10), so WW is off by half a point.

Third, we have the youtuber 'That Guy Pete You Refuse to Invite to Gatherings' with the video here. WW gives him a 4/10. Really?? He gives the Asian dude with poor bone structure a 4.5 but this guy with good zygos and clear skin a 4 (by no means he is not a LTN, I am just pointing out clear differences between them. He still has a bad eye-area and not the best ratios)? The ratings should be flipped; the Asian guy should get a 4 and this guy should get a 4.5. Here is a side-by-side:

Both are LTNs, but the difference is clear -- the Caucasian is a 4.5 and the Asian is a 4.

The next video I found was honestly shocking. This man, with the youtube channel 'JohnnyBme,' was rated a 5/10 by WW in this video. Here he is, side-by-side with the Asian rated a 7/10:

The guy on the left has much softer features than the guy on the right, but he is just as attractive. This is the problem with WW's male gaze. He considers the 'most masculine' to be the best rather than simply the ideal.

This is why there are some men unironically think that Gigachad or Dolph Lundgren is peak aesthetics, when it is closer to Lachowski. Since people general have smaller-than-ideal jaw width, WW probably considers greater-than-ideal jaw width to be actually better than the true ideal. Same with the gonial angle -- ~115 (can't decide) is the ideal, but most people have an angle greater than this. Because of the average angle being greater than the ideal, some people think that this jawline is better than this one.

The second one is better, even though it is 'less masculine.'

Back to the youtuber. His 'failo,' if you can even call it that, is his lower-eyelid and upper-eyelid exposure. I did not notice his NCT until WW said it, so it is probably negligible. Otherwise, he has no problems and even has a harmonious face. Compare that to the Asian, who is immensely bloated at bodyfat levels greater than 10%. Both of these men are 6/10s, despite them looking completely different.

The last person I found was this youtuber 'JackedandStacked.' His video is here. He was pretty spot-on with his analysis and a 6/10 HTN pushing Tyronelite makes sense, so I'm going to count this as a minimal-error rating (0.25), even though I personally think that a 6.5 would be closer to his actual rating.

Alright, here are the average errors for each part of the thread and then the aggregate:

Recent Video: 0.42 (weight 3)
Youtubers: 0.65 (weight 5)
This thread: 0.56 (weight 8)
Aggregate: 0.56 -- Slightly under par

Attachments

• 1645569000121.png
    1645569000121.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1645569356850.png
    1645569356850.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
WW is savvy

He just analysed the tinder swindler after that shit went viral and trending as 1# on Netflix all over the West

Still yet to watch the vid, prob coz it's predictable

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
I still don't see what the fuss is about with the Johnnybme youtuber. I would rate him 5.5/10 so WW was off by 0.5 pts which in real life means nothing.

Alek minussian I would rate him a 4/10 not 4.5. The guy has no harmony whatsoever and looks ogreish. Also looks mentally deranged, which turns out he actually is 🤣.

Everything else is pretty spot on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
just rate the ratings theory :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I am still in the process of creating a compilation of every rating Wheat Waffles has made that we know of. This is part two of three.
You may use my report rating as well, if you want to.

man, i like threads like this
thank you