Waffles does it again LMAO. Gives a High Tier every day good looking Normie a Normie rating. A clear 6 but gives him a 5 for lord knows what reason

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
LOL? Check his facial averageness / ratios, solid lower facial third, solid eye-area etc. His brows are low-set and they are thick. He has a good phenotype. Apparently though he is a middle tier average 50% guy? How? LOOOOL

I don't understand how someone that's high IQ can be doing this

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18452
If that's not good harmony, I don't know what is. Everything is solid and most importantly in sync with one another.

His shoulder-frame is a laughing joke but so what? He doesn't even qualify for HTN now? Lol

D4a56cc461c29f98f4ccd048cd6fd695

• +1
Reactions: thecel, LowTierNormie, zeek and 5 others
calm down ravi

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Below average in big Dutch cities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
He is average a 5 MAYBE 5.5./10 if generous

You had people which you overrated way more than .5 points

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, JawMogger, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others

How is he 5.5? Do you know how many JBs and every day girls beneath 27 will be into this dude?

His market appeal is wide. He is prototype guy that's good looking without being Chad

Classic good guy good looking. Boyfriend material he screams to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and Deleted member 17244
he should lose the terrorist beard

• JFL
If this guy is a 5, I'm not even human. Wtf.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 18452 and 8 others
How is he 5.5? Do you know how many JBs and every day girls beneath 27 will be into this dude?

His market appeal is wide. He is prototype guy that's good looking without being Chad

Classic nice guy good looking. Boyfriend material he screams to women.
Are you fucking retarded?

Not only do you think he is above average but he also has jb appeal?:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Bro i think you need a break maybe take 2 days off and think about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Richard_Hungwell, leveruis and 4 others
Mid to high tier normie.

• +1
Are you fucking retarded?

Not only do you think he is above average but he also has jb appeal?:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Bro i think you need a break maybe take 2 days off and think about it

How many agree with this idiot?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18452, Preoximerianas and 2 others
How many agree with this idiot?
shut the fuck up you dumb shit

Just because you are fucking old it doesnt help you that u use other oldcels and claiming they have jb appeal

i would crush your tiny skull irl you son of a whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PubertyMaxxer
the guys looks normie looking to me, also lol at paying money for that kind of everyday looksmax knowledge.

• JFL
It's a high IQ move to give controversial ratings every now and then so people are compelled to make reaction videos/debate his ratings and give him more clout in the process

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ROTTING, Landorus and 3 others
shut the fuck up you dumb shit

Just because you See fucking old doesnt help that you use other oldcels and coming they have in appeal

i would crush your tiny skull irl you son of a whore

Autism GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JapaneBAC and Deleted member 18452
It's a high IQ move to give controversial ratings every now and then so people are compelled to make reaction videos/debate his ratings and give him more clout in the process

Yeah he knew that he was a YouTuber as he informed Waffles in advance.

Good point. Not sure if I see Waffles as the manipulative sort however.

• Hmm...
the guys looks normie looking to me, also lol at paying money for that kind of everyday looksmax knowledge.

He looks normie, but a decent looking normie at the least.

• +1
@MakinItHappenReturn

What do you think Wheat Waffles rated me, (was a long time ago). With these pics??

Old 4monthsago
Old lastyear
20210525 125451

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14781
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, PubertyMaxxer, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
I see you as a 6/10, and this guy is nowhere near mogging you. Women are aware of beard frauding and so while it helps this guy, I cant look past his maxillary area/under eyes/the eyes themselves. No more than 5.5.

• +1
5/10 I'd give you and I don't think he'd go below 5 for you either.

You lack facial averageness.
Your score perfectly matches the rating of Wheat Waffles.
He also gave me 5/10
Report below. I notice he got that midface ratio calculation wrong way around. Still 10% off. but it's 0.9 insteat of 1.1. LOL @ his advice, to aim for the nerdy women at school/class. I haven't seen the inside of a school for 10 years orso.

Waffles 1
Waffles 2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, MakinItHappenReturn and Deleted member 17174
He’s HTN. He mogs most guys and is good looking but he isn’t model tier.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 18452, Sigmamale and 3 others
High tier normie
I think he is good looking, only failo is his mouth
thanks. I'm still on the path of trying to improve muh looks bit by bit. But progress is slwo, and knda maxxed out in softmaxxing now, I think. Chnaging my body shpae with gym, is my current main focus. And it's going pretty good for my aim.
I looked like this, in most recent pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Your score perfectly matches the rating of Wheat Waffles.
He also gave me 5/10
Report below. I notice he got that midface ratio calculation wrong way around. Still 10% off. but it's 0.9 insteat of 1.1. LOL @ his advice, to aim for the nerdy women at school/class. I haven't seen the inside of a school for 10 years orso.

View attachment 1541907View attachment 1541908
wait a minute, on comparing @eduardkoopman to the guy in op I think koopman mogs him by a small margin

on zooming the op picture if I imagine him without a beard I can see how he would not really much above average I think he is 5.5/10 eduard maybe a 6/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MakinItHappenReturn
thanks. I'm still on the path of trying to improve muh looks bit by bit. But progress is slwo, and knda maxxed out in softmaxxing now, I think. Chnaging my body shpae with gym, is my current main focus. And it's going pretty good for my aim.
I looked like this, in most recent pics.
you look high class as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, LooksOrDeath and PubertyMaxxer
I think he is good looking, only failo is his mouth

It doesn't matter what you think dickface.

It's what women say and women SUBCONSCIOUSLY pay a lot of attention to facial averageness

Doesn't mean to say he won't be seen as good looking by some girls, but his face doesn't look very neurotypical and / or social.

He has the face of an awkward introvert that has one or two kinda good features here and there with just ok harmony.

Look at his facial averageness / ratios. For one he has a long midface and that causes all sorts of problems to the midface ratios, which are VERY important in a man's attractiveness, unless he can off-set it with outter face superiority, which this dude can't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, PubertyMaxxer and MaxillaMaxing
I agree with you, he looks htn

Don't listen to the looksmax's users saying he's a mtn, most users here tend to underestimate the looks of others.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18452 and 1 other person
LOL? Check his facial averageness / ratios, solid lower facial third, solid eye-area etc. His brows are low-set and they are thick. He has a good phenotype. Apparently though he is a middle tier average 50% guy? How? LOOOOL

I don't understand how someone that's high IQ can be doing this

Nvm

Last edited:
wait a minute, on comparing @eduardkoopman to the guy in op I think koopman mogs him by a small margin

on zooming the op picture if I imagine him without a beard I can see how he would not really much above average I think he is 5.5/10 eduard maybe a 6/10

You're an absolute stupid dumb buffoon if you would rather look like this

2744742 20210525 125451

Over

2744724 d4a56cc461c29f98f4ccd048cd6fd695

For one the YouTuber has far better pheno and colouring and for 2# despite Eduard being ok looking and carrying this high-class look, that's more about style etc. He would fit the niche off certain women in their 30s who were looking to settle down. The more sophisticated type, but he would be limited there.

He a 5 with niche appeal.

Where as the other guy is a 6 with more widespread appeal to a range of girls who aren't in the Stacey category and may be even some of them will show him fondness, if they are suckers for his pheno or he has finesse / charm.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, TrestIsBest and Sigmamale
Once again men rate other men on masculinity lol. It's absurd how this always delivers lol

I must be bi sexual and not realise it if I am the only one not doing this

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Once again men rate other men on masculinity lol. It's absurd how this always delivers lol

I must be bi sexual and not realise it if I am the only one not doing this

Both men and women have natural biases that prevent them from accurately rating the looks of others

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and MakinItHappenReturn
You're an absolute stupid dumb buffoon if you would rather look like this

View attachment 1541922

Over

View attachment 1541923

For one the YouTuber has far better pheno and colouring and for 2# despite Eduard being ok looking and carrying this high-class look, that's more about style etc. He would fit the niche off certain women in their 30s who were looking to settle down. The more sophisticated type, but he would be limited there.

He a 5 with niche appeal.

Where as the other guy is a 6 with more widespread appeal to a range of girls who aren't in the Stacey category and may be even some of them will show him fondness, if they are suckers for his pheno or he has finesse / charm.
He has a better eye area, north atlantid phenotype, just looks better based off individual features only weakness is midface
according to your logic this guy mogs someone like tom hiddleston which doesn't really hold up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 14781
He’s HTN. He mogs most guys and is good looking but he isn’t model tier.

Exactly. It's the same rating as you.

You may have more striking features.

He's like 6/10 and you're like 6.25/10

I would say he has better averageness and you have more dashingness

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
Maybe because he's not high IQ

Anyone saying 5 to that YouTuber is looking at jaw definition and all this shit.

Men assessing other men on masculinity

dafuq is 5,5/10?

rate normal between 1-10. hes either a 5 or a 6...

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
He has a better eye area, north atlantid phenotype, just looks better based off individual features only weakness is midface
according to your logic this guy mogs someone like tom hiddleston which doesn't really hold up

I would suck your dick if you polled 1,000 women and they chose him over the YouTuber

I am not even debating this

You're an aspie for thinking that

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17174
It doesn't matter what you think dickface.

It's what women say and women SUBCONSCIOUSLY pay a lot of attention to facial averageness

Doesn't mean to say he won't be seen as good looking by some girls, but his face doesn't look very neurotypical and / or social.

He has the face of an awkward introvert that has one or two kinda good features here and there with just ok harmony.

Look at his facial averageness / ratios. For one he has a long midface and that causes all sorts of problems to the midface ratios, which are VERY important in a man's attractiveness, unless he can off-set it with outter face superiority, which this dude can't.
If it doesn't matter what I think why it should matter what you think either? And go call that ugly curry eater stanky low caste faggot of your dad dickface.

HTN

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MakinItHappenReturn
If it doesn't matter what I think why it should matter what you think either?

Why? Because I am me and you are you.

If you want to know what that means?

I am intelligent and wise while you're some disillusioned aspie.