Anavar V Masteron

Newday*V3

Newday*V3

Iron
Which one is better for chadening (Bone mass and dimorphism). Anavar is pretty promising but so is Masteron.

High IQ ppl please share your thoughts, which is more price effective, harsher sides?, better at achieving my goal.

Man Body GIF

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Vanilla
bump

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
google it and let me know what you find bhai

• +1
bump

• +1
any updates , i would suggest beginning with Anavar as a roid and moving onto mast later

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Newday*V3
Mast would be better but if you're even remotely prone to balding then don't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Although var is also dht derived it is known for being relatively hair safe unless used in really high doses for reasons beyond my understanding. If you're one of the lucky ones who is immune to MPB then blast masteron to your hearts content.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and lebronjames23
masterone inhibits collagen synthesis aswell making you look old af. bone remodelling in male adults from AAS doesnt really happen anyways so your whole reason to use them is retarded. Anavar is better than Mast in almost all ways only downside is it being an oral and somewhat expensive.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and aestheticsrespecter
Hgh test cylce better overall for bone unless ur wolling to splash for high qual anavar

• +1
Which one is better for chadening (Bone mass and dimorphism). Anavar is pretty promising but so is Masteron.

High IQ ppl please share your thoughts, which is more price effective, harsher sides?, better at achieving my goal.

Man Body GIF
i heard anavar is trash for diomorphism even tho is a dht deriv, thats why almost every female that isnt natty is on anavar

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, MA_ascender, Newday*V3 and 1 other person
Hgh test cylce better overall for bone unless ur wolling to splash for high qual anavar
masterone inhibits collagen synthesis aswell making you look old af. bone remodelling in male adults from AAS doesnt really happen anyways so your whole reason to use them is retarded. Anavar is better than Mast in almost all ways only downside is it being an oral and somewhat expensive.
What would you say how much high - decent quality anavar costs, I’ve seen some for 100.

• +1
Just take both!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and socialcel
chad

• +1
Masteron obviously

• +1
If you want the DHT effects like more masc face higher libido muscle hardening then masteron, if you want a mild steroid for small amount of muscle growth then anavar.

It depends what you want tbh

• +1
If you want the DHT effects like more masc face higher libido muscle hardening then masteron, if you want a mild steroid for small amount of muscle growth then anavar.

It depends what you want tbh
Isn’t anavar way better at building bone though, It’s a bit on the milder end of androgenic effects but it’s more effective in the bone growth aspect

• +1
Isn’t anavar way better at building bone though, It’s a bit on the milder end of androgenic effects but it’s more effective in the bone growth aspect
Taking anabar wont immedaitely make u mogger dude. Hgh if u wanna risk it and see real effects

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and SoundnVision
Taking anabar wont immedaitely make u mogger dude. Hgh if u wanna risk it and see real effects
Anavar is better than HGH, “Muh hgh” when all of it goes to your schnozer cartilage and ears

• +1
fkin bump

• +1

• +1
Anavar is better than HGH, “Muh hgh” when all of it goes to your schnozer cartilage and ears
so no height growth is gained using hgh at 17?

• +1
so no height growth is gained using hgh at 17?
Probably not and even if you did grow you would probably reach that later on in life

• +1
taking orals without testosterone base will crash your test. Take turinabol so you dont got suppression of your test lvls
thx g, pm me any good eu sources if you know any

• +1
masteron is a lot stronger

Underground Labs, non pharama grade oxandrolone

But the risk is that it could be bunk because var raws are expensive, it could be underdosed etc.

But pharam grade anavar is ussually at a lower dose itself and is more pricey.

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
i heard anavar is trash for diomorphism even tho is a dht deriv, thats why almost every female that isnt natty is on anavar
women are on like 2.5mg

anavar is the most mogger steroid overall very little sides you can safely run 20mg anavar only even potentially 40mg or all the way up to 80mg for 4-12 weeks but 20mg for 4 weeks is almost guaranteed safe especially if you take the right ancillaries, also anavar support bone growth and collagen synthesis so overall as a PED it mogs

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
masteron mogs imo, makes you super dry good for facial aesthetics and what not, its legit a perfect roid for looksmaxxing , lowers e2 so you do not have to use ai etc. but it will rape a lot of peoples hair so it is hard to recommend. for me thats not a issue so im gonna blast it heavy

var is fun , esp pre workout

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
well i don't know studies in english about it but turinabol is a oral that is well known for not supressing natural testosterone thanks to the chlorine atom in addition to the original dianabol molecule, since turinabol is dianabol but with 1 aditional chloride atom
(the aditionnal chloride atom delete the water retention effect of the dianabol and supression of test)
I think you can find this information pretty simply online
By sources i didnt mean studies bro I meant where you can get it

masteron mogs imo, makes you super dry good for facial aesthetics and what not, its legit a perfect roid for looksmaxxing , lowers e2 so you do not have to use ai etc. but it will rape a lot of peoples hair so it is hard to recommend. for me thats not a issue so im gonna blast it heavy

var is fun , esp pre workout
is there any way to know whether your hair is gonna be fine? my dad is 47 and grandad is like 70 and neither have any hairloss at all, my grandad also doesnt have any grey hair, my dad has some but hes been taking all kinds of jewpills so his grey is probably from chronic stress, based on those things i dont think i have any genetic predisposition to MPB. do you think i can take mast?

is there any way to know whether your hair is gonna be fine? my dad is 47 and grandad is like 70 and neither have any hairloss at all, my grandad also doesnt have any grey hair, my dad has some but hes been taking all kinds of jewpills so his grey is probably from chronic stress, based on those things i dont think i have any genetic predisposition to MPB. do you think i can take mast?
decent chance, just take ru54481 with it

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
and still get gains, theyre just smaller
yeah but im saying the smaller dose is the reason women on anavar dont have as much masculinisation, not because its "trash for dimorphism", even on 2.5-5mg over multiple cycles women can still experience masculinisation on anavar, and in males at male dosages of 20-80mg it will improve dimporphism like any other AAS