Sphinx
Screenshot 20200719 221800

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
He's not blackpilled jfl he just does what surgeon needs to do

• Hmm...
Reactions: nastynas
no he really is and also for his age and price bracket he really is one of best.

not many surgeons will openly say silicone in face is bad and material with highest infection chance. he is blackpillled to the point if you REALLY need it he would be willing to do MLF3 etc on you but only if you truly need it.

there have been several people who tested to see if he is just a money hungry dude but he openly turned down lots of dudes by saying "what your asking for is not needed in your case" . so he is a honest blackpillled surgeon who will give you whatever surgery you want if it's actually needed and viable for you. i can vouch for him personally as i spoke to him many times before

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, yundanfengqing, Phoenix997 and 12 others

Andreishchev hate implants globally, he try to avoid them if we can move bones, which doesn't seems to be the consensus of looksmax users who wants to get their jaw full of implants by Eppley the jew who charge 2 times the usual price :lul:

He is blackpilled.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, yundanfengqing, BigBoy and 7 others
Andreishchev hate implants globally, he try to avoid them if we can move bones, which doesn't seems to be the consensus of looksmax users who wants to get their jaw full of implants by Eppley the jew who charge 2 times the usual price :lul:

He is blackpilled.
True users here want to literally change their bone to piece of silicone made from mineral oil cause they think their bones are subhuman lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Slyfex8

He is blackpilled.
yeah he always keeps telling even in his instagram posts surgeries and osteotomies are always first approach. tbh his double jaw results look pretty mediocre but i personally think that is also due to person's starting point too. he got some really legit results too

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Slyfex8

He is blackpilled.
We cant move the bones in upper midface in a way to give us the desired model look, @Saiyan on the other hand get it with custom made implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Slyfex8
We cant move the bones in upper midface in a way to give us the desired model look, @Saiya

The model look.. 90% of looksmax users couldn't be model anyways because they don't have the necessary eyes and lips.

I agree if we speak about infraorbital, implants are the only way.

I'm against any procedure related to the zygos.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
yeah he always keeps telling even in his instagram posts surgeries and osteotomies are always first approach. tbh his double jaw results look pretty mediocre but i personally think that is also due to person's starting point too. he got some really legit results too

They looks mediocre yeah, but he did the best he was able to do to the jaws tbh, they are just of fucked phenotype and are mostly not that recessed on the maxilla tbh.

• +1
  • +1

He is blackpilled.

He doesn't hate implants, he's even doing custom implants. I talked with him on mails about it. He used implants many times

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
He doesn't hate implants, he's even doing custom implants. I talked with him on mails about it. He used implants many times

He still prefer to move bones, but there are cases and area where osteotomies are not really possible.

The most important : He avoid sillicone

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and WillVisitGandy
He still prefer to move bones, but there are cases and area where osteotomies are not really possible.

The most important : He avoid sillicone
me too, only language barrier, mainly on his side
True users here want to literally change their bone to piece of silicone made from mineral oil cause they think their bones are subhuman lmao

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 6400, Slyfex8 and 2 others
did he send him before pictures too ? He is saying that he doesnt know his case so this morph came out of the blue
If your chad aura doesnt bend the materials around you, you are incel in 2020
Ahaahhahahahahha,does he order a kebab jfl

He even told Gudru that he is able to shorten his midface easily. He is another magician doctor who is able to do everything for money yet most of his results i have seen are very mediocre.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Ascendant, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
He even told Gudru that he is able to shorten his midface easily. He is another magician doctor who is able to do everything for money yet most of his results i have seen are very mediocre.
Jew basic

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
me too, only language barrier, mainly on his side
yeah man i remember pendejos thread of you talking with him.

not even a language barrier. since he is rather limited in english he just tries to get to the point and not beat around bush by many details. as someone who is fluent in a slavic language and a ex russian speaker three years ago I understand him bc overall make-up of russian is really different than english. in his english sentences I can see through that while talking he still sorta "puts together sentences in russian mind rather than english mind". if you know what I mean. i believe if you consulted him face to face he will be even better and you would have no problems.

Yeah not that impressive tbh. zarnibal and sailer or death

• +1
he can shorten midface by advancing LeFort with impaction
stop putting false things into his mouth, Insta DMs are not a real consult

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and needsolution
yeah man i remember pendejos thread of you talking with him.

not even a language barrier. since he is rather limited in english he just tries to get to the point and not beat around bush by many details. as someone who is fluent in a slavic language and a ex russian speaker three years ago I understand him bc overall make-up of russian is really different than english. in his english sentences I can see through that while talking he still sorta "puts together sentences in russian mind rather than english mind". if you know what I mean. i believe if you consulted him face to face he will be even better and you would have no problems.
I learnt russian, I can understand this problem as good as you or even more since I dont have any affiliation with Russia or Russians, not even friends

ok i will let you cope that your magic doctor will make you 99PSL chad even tho there is no outstanding result of his.

Sailer,Zarnibal or Andrei? Tbh sailer seems to be the most blackpilled one

I learnt russian, I can understand this problem as good as you or even more since I dont have any affiliation with Russia or Russians, not even friends
yeah yeah I learnt it too not my first language.

overall he is a good blackpillled young surgeon with ethics tbh. I would gladly get stuff done with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Sailer,Zarnibal or Andrei? Tbh sailer seems to be the most blackpilled one

Don't they all legit move the jaws the right way? They just can't save a shitty phenotype tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Don't they all legit move the jaws the right way? They just can't save a shitty phenotype tbh.
Yes. I am very scared cause my parents are bringing me to our local jaw surgeon who probably dont know shit jfl. I think sailer mogs cause he knows the terms anteface and that face is everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Slyfex8
Yes. I am very scared cause my parents are bringing me to our local jaw surgeon who probably dont know shit jfl. I think sailer mogs cause he knows the terms anteface and that face is everything

Bro I wouldn't go to a local jaw surgeon tbh. Most don't even do CCW

Doubt sailer does only jaw surgery to the patients, he does a lot of procedures

• +1
Bro I wouldn't go to a local jaw surgeon tbh. Most don't even do CCW

Doubt sailer does only jaw surgery to the patients, he does a lot of procedures
I need cw rotation I am a special case. Tbh. I hope my surgeon understand that if he gives me cw rotation he needs to bring my jaw forward too or he is gonna make me recessed.Also what should I do? My parents dont drive me too surgeons that are far away

• +1
I need cw rotation I am a special case. Tbh. I hope my surgeon understand that if he gives me cw rotation he needs to bring my jaw forward too or he is gonna make me recessed.Also what should I do? My parents dont drive me too surgeons that are far away

I don't know a lot about jaw surgery and jaw movements I'm not high IQ enough tbh. I just know that most local jaw surgeon mostly do "straight" forward advancement without ANY aesthetic eye.

How old are you? How much are you going to pay?

• +1
I don't know a lot about jaw surgery and jaw movements I'm not high IQ enough tbh. I just know that most local jaw surgeon mostly do "straight" forward advancement without ANY aesthetic eye.

How old are you? How much are you going to pay?
15. i dont think a local surgeon can fix my problem anyways cause I am hardcore brachyfacial with a superflat occlusal plane. And I dont know if he knows about aesthatics at all.

• +1
15. i dont think a local surgeon can fix my problem anyways cause I am hardcore brachyfacial with a superflat occlusal plane. And I dont know if he knows about aesthatics at all.

I would literally wait. Wait to be 18 and go to a really popular and talented surgeon with an aesthetic eye on jaw surgery.

Omo I legit feels like I need a chin wing with Bimax, so it will be either Andreishchev or Zarrinbal.

More likely Andreishchev because the Bimax is only actually 5-6k with him and the chin wing must be around the same price, so for my case it would be around 15k (with a LARGE margin) for flying to russia 2 times etc... Also he answered me on instagram and everything. Then I could eventually get things like nose bridge implant to straighten my nose and maybe infraorbital implant? He does a lot of things.

Zarrinbal is likely a more "mature" jaw surgeon and people on jawsurgeryforum are speaking a lot about him, but for Bimax + Chin Wing it would be between 20-25k. Also he seems to be HARD af to contact and we don't really knows if he like strangers who travel for jaw surgery.

I am waiting to be 18, to have my own apartment in a big city away from my parents (Needed for my studies after high school) because basically, my parents are not supposed to be aware of the fact that I will get surgery. I'm also waiting to have the money obviously, I could get a loan if I feel like I will not be able to collect this money...

• +1
I would literally wait. Wait to be 18 and go to a really popular and talented surgeon with an aesthetic eye on jaw surgery.

Omo I legit feels like I need a chin wing with Bimax, so it will be either Andreishchev or Zarrinbal.

More likely Andreishchev because the Bimax is only actually 5-6k with him and the chin wing must be around the same price, so for my case it would be around 15k (with a LARGE margin) for flying to russia 2 times etc... Also he answered me on instagram and everything. Then I could eventually get things like nose bridge implant to straighten my nose and maybe infraorbital implant? He does a lot of things.

Zarrinbal is likely a more "mature" jaw surgeon and people on jawsurgeryforum are speaking a lot about him, but for Bimax + Chin Wing it would be between 20-25k. Also he seems to be HARD af to contact and we don't really knows if he like strangers who travel for jaw surgery.

I am waiting to be 18, to have my own apartment in a big city away from my parents (Needed for my studies after high school) because basically, my parents are not supposed to be aware of the fact that I will get surgery. I'm also waiting to have the money obviously, I could get a loan if I feel like I will not be able to collect this money...
I think I am going to andreishev. My local surgeon isnt able to do shit anyways.

• +1
I think I am going to andreishev. My local surgeon isnt able to do shit anyways.

Right decision, better than get fucked by a bad surgeon.

But you are 15 and I'm 17 and half too, it would feel SOOOOO long for me to wait this time to get my surgery now that I am "blackpilled" and feels bad in my skin.

I basically plan to get my surgery when I will be around end 18 to early 19 yo

ok i will let you cope that your magic doctor will make you 99PSL chad even tho there is no outstanding result of his.
let me cope about things I never claimed but instead you put into my mouth
Thanks, very kind

• +1
let me cope about things I never claimed but instead you put into my mouth
Thanks, very kind
Sorry i could be annoying. Im out of my all copes (drugs) recently and cant handle. Didnt mean to be offensive bro all good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Sorry i could be annoying. Im out of my all copes (drugs) recently and cant handle. Didnt mean to be offensive bro all good
np, I dont take things too serious

• +1
geh lieber zu nem chirurgen der auch plastisch ist

Hat ein nur „kieferchirug“ ahnung was forward growth usw ist?
der weiss an sich mehr als du, nur sind fast alle nicht auf unserer Schiene wenn es um Ästhetik geht und forward growth ist ein PSL term, Ante ist von Sailer (aber das Konzept ist schon älter)
Zu dem brauchst du nicht hingehen denn die meisten sind einfach nur ignorante Bonobos. Die chance dass der lokale Chirurg bei dir keiner ist, ist gering

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Copemaxxing
der weiss an sich mehr als du, nur sind fast alle nicht auf unserer Schiene wenn es um Ästhetik geht und forward growth ist ein PSL term, Ante ist von Sailer (aber das Konzept ist schon älter)
Zu dem brauchst du nicht hingehen denn die meisten sind einfach nur ignorante Bonobos. Die chance dass der lokale Chirurg bei dir keiner ist, ist gering
Ich hab mir schon in voraus gedacht dass der lokale nichts bringen wird aber meine eltern werden mich zu dem am 04.08 hinbringen. Ich weiss jetzt schon dass er mir sagen wird „kein chirurg wird an dir bimax machen“ weil der mit meinem orthopäden kooperiert. Dachte der orthopäde wäre für meine bimax aber der hat mich sogar schon fast angeschrien weil ich den darum gebeten hatte xD Denkst du der lokale weiss,wenn er meine maxilla cw rotieren muss mir gleichzeitig forward advanchement geben muss damit ich nach der op nicht recessed aussehe?

Ich hab mir schon in voraus gedacht dass der lokale nichts bringen wird aber meine eltern werden mich zu dem am 04.08 hinbringen. Ich weiss jetzt schon dass er mir sagen wird „kein chirurg wird an dir bimax machen“ weil der mit meinem orthopäden kooperiert. Dachte der orthopäde wäre für meine bimax aber der hat mich sogar schon fast angeschrien weil ich den darum gebeten hatte xD Denkst du der lokale weiss,wenn er meine maxilla cw rotieren muss mir gleichzeitig forward advanchement geben muss damit ich nach der op nicht recessed aussehe?
man kriegt eh keine Bimax als jugendlicher ausser es ist akut
wenn du CW rotation willst dann kannst du ja maxillary protraction machen

in München ist Christopher Moschik, hat mit Won Moon gearbeitet an MSE und ist sehr freundlich

• +1
man kriegt eh keine Bimax als jugendlicher ausser es ist akut
wenn du CW rotation willst dann kannst du ja maxillary protraction machen

in München ist Christopher Moschik, hat mit Won Moon gearbeitet an MSE und ist sehr freundlich
Mit facemask? Aber ich kann meine maxilla nicht einfach straight nach unten ziehen ohne forward advanchement sonst wird des am ende recessed aussehen. Ich wünsche Mse würd noch was bringen aber meine palate ist schon 50+mm. Wie viel verlangt sailer für bimax?

what is an alternative to silicone?

Mit facemask? Aber ich kann meine maxilla nicht einfach straight nach unten ziehen ohne forward advanchement sonst wird des am ende recessed aussehen. Ich wünsche Mse würd noch was bringen aber meine palate ist schon 50+mm. Wie viel verlangt sailer für bimax?
40510_2015_83_Fig12_HTML.jpg
40510_2015_83_Fig14_HTML.jpg
40510_2015_83_Fig17_HTML.jpg

lmao, geh nicht zu Sailer, Überteuerter Jude, schlimmer als Eppley
Bimax 30k glaub ich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Copemaxxing
Yeah I'm considering getting Facial implants like Infraorbital, forehead, browridge implants because of recession but Idk after seeing this video

40510_2015_83_Fig12_HTML.jpg
40510_2015_83_Fig14_HTML.jpg
40510_2015_83_Fig17_HTML.jpg

lmao, geh nicht zu Sailer, Überteuerter Jude, schlimmer als Eppley
Bimax 30k glaub ich
30k jfl. Achso und wird cw rotation mein midface länger machen? Bei mir ist das so beschissen mein midface ist schon longish obwohl meine occlusal plane so fucking flat ist. Ich weiss nicht was zu tun ist man