• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass, to be human, Deleted member 8365 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, fauxfox, Ryan and 8 others
He’s a Muslim now

If this is true it's a smart business move by him

They can cancel him on western platforms but as a 'Muslim' he now has a huge audience where its impossible for him to ever get deplatformed no matter what he says.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 18840 and 11 others
Riveting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and PointOfNoReturn
If this is true it's a smart business move by him

They can cancel him on western platforms but as a 'Muslim' he now has a huge audience where its impossible for him to ever get deplatformed no matter what he says.
He might be a massive failure for muslim men because muslim women hate him

Retard

Being blackpilled is literally haram so leave the fucking forum already
No it’s not believing looks is the only thing that matters is giga islam Allah pilled. A

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Pikabro and Deleted member 1851

All women hate him

Admitting to liking andrew tate is gigantic low IQ

Girls have brought it up to me and asked my opinion on him plenty of times now.
I just pretend I don't really know who he is and spit some blue pills at them to get them to relax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Moggie, 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 and 10 others
He’s going to become a billionaire now that he’s completely appealing to the Islamic circles

• +1
Reactions: John124, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 16371
No it’s not believing looks is the only thing that matters is giga islam Allah pilled. Allah emphasises beauty
Thats not the blackpill you abused dog

Leave the fucking forum and dont come back you cant be islamic and be blackpilledd

JUST LEAVE THE FUCKING FORUM

Im so sick of you retarded hypocritical religiouscels your the kaffir dog here fucking inbred cousin fucker shitksin

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Danish_Retard, Pikabro and 3 others
Muslim females are kept under control by manly Muslim chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
This is gonna give him a fuck ton of connections with arab sheiks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AllesScheiße and Deleted member 16371
I have seen muslims and they aren't chad and they dont have control. . If andrew still speak the same thing muslim women will see that most muslim men aren't muslim

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, PrinceLuenLeoncur, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others

Leave the fucking forum and dont come back you cant be islamic and be blackpilledd

Im so sick of you retarded hypocritical religiouscels your the kaffir dog here fucking inbred cousin fucker shitksin
Islam is the blackest of blackpills

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
All women hate him

I just pretend I don't really know who he is and spit some blue pills at them to get them to relax
Tate is right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16371
All women hate him

Nobody will utter a sound . He has protection under Islam now , he can be as based and Muslim patriarchy pilled as much as he wants now he’s a Muslim

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, John124 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Maybe in muslim countries but definately not in the west

Muslim dating apps were a godsend for guys like me becuase just like tinder it's all about face and height.

They just made it easier for non religious muslim fuckboys to smash all the girls the religious muslimcels were hoping to marry one day

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 18840, ascension and 1 other person
Isn’t he literally a pimp jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 16371
Nobody will utter a sound . He has protection under Islam now , he can be as based and Muslim patriarchy pilled as much as he wants now he’s a Muslim
Nigga,you better stfu before i start removing kebabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Mashallah

• +1
Isn’t he literally a pimp jfl
He’s going to 4 wives maxx chad will never lose goes from slaying 455 girls to being gigachad muslim billionaire with 4 wives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person

they are all hypocritical retards. makes no sense to be muslim and blackpilled at the same time jfl at those retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ryan, Truecel14 and 1 other person
hes just trying to play up to a new audience in a pathetic attempt to stay relevant.

such is the sad life of a reccessed baldcel

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, fauxfox, Deleted member 22126 and 6 others
Jfl, what a fucking larper

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Maybe in muslim countries but definately not in the west

Muslim dating apps were a godsend for guys like me becuase just like tinder it's all about face and height.

They just made it easier for non religious muslim fuckboys to smash all the girls the religious muslimcels were hoping to marry one day
This. Guys like @TRUE_CEL who are good muslim men who want religious Fatima Will never find her on MUZmatch even @FailedNormieManlet uses the app to trick girls into fucking then dipping and he ain’t even a fuckboy.

Incel Tv is a German MENA guy and he said in high school a Muslim girl he had a crush on was being blasted by chad thunder cock whislt his incel Ass was left there fantasising about this chick who he wished and dreamt of marrying and having good Arabian kids. @KING REIDYZ was blackpilled after his crush got fucked by Tyrone and he saw his Berber girls all go with Jamal in Frances. It’s over for Islam in the west, I’m migrating back home to get a wife I ain’t puttin up with this shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 19620, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
This. Guys like @TRUE_CEL who are good muslim men who want religious Fatima Will never find her on MUZmatch even @FailedNormieManlet uses the app to trick girls into fucking then dipping and he ain’t even a fuckboy.

Incel Tv is a German MENA guy and he said in high school a Muslim girl he had a crush on was being blasted by chad thunder cock whislt his incel Ass was left there fantasising about this chick who he wished and dreamt of marrying and having good Arabian kids. @KING REIDYZ was blackpilled after his crush got fucked by Tyrone and he saw his Berber girls all go with Jamal in Frances. It’s over for Islam in the west, I’m migrating back home to get a wife I ain’t puttin up with this shit
Brutal

only low iq chimps convert to sunni/sheit islam

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

they are all hypocritical retards. makes no sense to be muslim and blackpilled at the same time jfl at those retards
jfl nega wtf is this cuckry?which verse says muh blackpill is haram?wtf does koran have to do with muh blackpill?
life being brutal is a fact…dont know where koran denied that.
"we have created man into adversity"
~koran 90:4

Last edited:
What Islam do you follow
the one which mutazilites followed that one which kant followed the one which all rational believers followed ie aristotle,newton,plato,voltaire etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Doesn't he constantly drink? This is a publicity stunt, his entire life is incompatible with Islam.

Islam would be based if it didn't have anti-intellectual/medieval brainlets having so much influence over it.

Whites converting to Islam would redeem it, just like Napoleon thought.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Ryan and Deleted member 16371

I am going Pakistan when I turn 24 or 25. I am not marrying a Muslim girl in UK.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I am going Pakistan when I turn 24 or 25. I am not marrying a Muslim girl in UK.
I won’t marry any British girl. I’m almost those ages I don’t plan on getting married until im making money and 28

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19620
I won’t marry any British girl. I’m almost those ages I don’t plan on getting married until im making money and 28
I am thinking of 26 max because I worry at 28 I won’t be able to find a young good looking girl.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and PrinceLuenLeoncur