Andrew Tate has officially accepted Islam

Doesn't he constantly drink? This is a publicity stunt, his entire life is incompatible with Islam.
He can change he isn’t going to carry on doing those same blatant sins

I am going Pakistan when I turn 24 or 25. I am not marrying a Muslim girl in UK.
Brutal is it really that bad???,,,, I haven’t interacted with females since 4 years ago. I just workcel all day now since twenty years old

I am thinking of 26 max because I worry at 28 I won’t be able to find a young good looking girl.
Ahaha if you have money you can find a young chick at 28 esp in ethnicland where 68 year olds marry literal children JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Islam would be based if it didn't have anti-intellectual/medieval brainlets having so much influence over it.

Whites converting to Islam would redeem it, just like Napoleon thought.

View attachment 1922338
koran alone… @Manchild mirin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 16371
Islam would be based if it didn't have anti-intellectual/medieval brainlets having so much influence over it.

View attachment 1922338
Jfl if you believe he said that

• JFL
Jfl if you believe he said that
He did but it was to pacify the retarded locals when he conquered Egypt and stole all the artifacts that could be shipped to France

Nonetheless he was a based women disrespecter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Ryan and Deleted member 16371
He did but it was to pacify the retarded locals when he conquered Egypt and stole all the artifacts that could be shipped to France

• +1
Reactions: John124

Nonetheless he was a based women disrespecter

View attachment 1922354
How did he pacify the locals by saying something that is common knowledge to every man of that age? That’s like calming people down by saying “The sky is blue”

How did he pacify the locals by saying something that is common knowledge to every man of that age? That’s like calming people down by saying “The sky is blue”
"Don't worry guys I am actually pro Islam and based and will liberate you from the Christian controlled Turks"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 16371
"Don't worry guys I am actually pro Islam and based and will liberate you from the Christian controlled Turks"
Umm Christian’s said the same thing about women back then though… so once again how did that pacify the locals when eveybody in the world thought like that

went from one man made fairy tale to another man made fairy tale with incest and pedophilia

• +1
Umm Christian’s said the same thing about women back then though… so once again how did that pacify the locals when eveybody in the world thought like that
Because the locals were muslim and being ruled by Christian mercenaries

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Because the locals were muslim and being ruled by Christian mercenaries
Ok… but a standard statement that 18 hundreds EUROPE was ALINGED WITH ANYWYAS somehow swayed the muzzies to be on his side? Did these Muslims use a Time Machine and meet modern Christian Europeans who are cucks? Or were these Muslims aware of the genocidal maniacs called Europeans who literally were enslaving millions from their continent as well and exterminating natives outside of Asia and in the process of cucking all of South Asia.

THOSE EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS?

went from one man made fairy tale to another man made fairy tale with incest and pedophilia
quote one koranic verse which has incest or pedo theme

• +1
the one which mutazilites followed that one which kant followed the one which all rational believers followed ie aristotle,newton,plato,voltaire etc
ur shitskin ass is not reading kant dont larp

• Hmm...
Ok… but a standard statement that 18 hundreds EUROPE was ALINGED WITH ANYWYAS somehow swayed the muzzies to be on his side? Did these Muslims use a Time Machine and meet modern Christian Europeans who are cucks? Or were these Muslims aware of the genocidal maniacs called Europeans who literally were enslaving millions from their continent as well and exterminating natives outside of Asia and in the process of cucking all of South Asia.

THOSE EUROPEAN CHRISTIANS?
1. Egypt was in chaos because ruling it was basically just contracted out to Christian mercenaries by the Turks, so they taxed whatever they wanted, lived like kings and did the usual mogger shit you would expect like raping the locals, etc. Turks didn't care as long as they got their money
2. Napoleon had just mogged the pope in Italy so he had anti-Christian credibility
3. The French were allied with the Indians to try to expel the British from India and the ME
4. Nobody was aware of anything except big news, like 10% of the population max could read

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ryan and 1 other person
i dont repond to ad hominem
how does a terrorist shitskin living in a sandhut have the time or intellectual curiosity to peruse Kant, you guys have got too comfortable we should start sending drone strikes again

• +1

how does a terrorist shitskin living in a sandhut have the time or intellectual curiosity to peruse Kant, you guys have got too comfortable we should start sending drone strikes again
generalizing people will not get u anywhere averroess ,plato,aristotle,avicenna all were "shitskin sand niggers"

• +1
1. Egypt was in chaos because ruling it was basically just contracted out to Christian mercenaries by the Turks, so they taxed whatever they wanted, lived like kings and did the usual mogger shit you would expect like raping the locals, etc. Turks didn't care as long as they got their money
2. Napoleon had just mogged the pope in Italy so he had anti-Christian credibility
3. The French were allied with the Indians to try to expel the British from India and the ME
4. Nobody was aware of anything except big news, like 10% of the population max could read
Ok so I was alresdy aware of what the Turks were doing in Egypt but didn’t know the mercs were Christian?? Hmmm I’ll have to look into that claim. But I do t see how his statement on women Which was common throughout the world not just Islam or China all thought the same women are dumb inadequate pieces of shit which is still true today btw make no mistake. How did they change over that, I can see him saying it in a tone of “I am your liberator” but the actually statement itself isn’t powerful for the avg egeyptn unless the “Christian” mercs were ahead of their time and treated women well

Ok so I was alresdy aware of what the Turks were doing in Egypt but didn’t know the mercs were Christian?? Hmmm I’ll have to look into that claim. But I do t see how his statement on women Which was common throughout the world not just Islam or China all thought the same women are dumb inadequate pieces of shit which is still true today btw make no mistake. How did they change over that, I can see him saying it in a tone of “I am your liberator” but the actually statement itself isn’t powerful for the avg egeyptn unless the “Christian” mercs were ahead of their time and treated women well
He didn't win them over with the women comments he won them over by saying he wanted to establish a global muslim state and expel the ottomans and british

• +1
This. Guys like @TRUE_CEL who are good muslim men who want religious Fatima Will never find her on MUZmatch even @FailedNormieManlet uses the app to trick girls into fucking then dipping and he ain’t even a fuckboy.

Incel Tv is a German MENA guy and he said in high school a Muslim girl he had a crush on was being blasted by chad thunder cock whislt his incel Ass was left there fantasising about this chick who he wished and dreamt of marrying and having good Arabian kids. @KING REIDYZ was blackpilled after his crush got fucked by Tyrone and he saw his Berber girls all go with Jamal in Frances. It’s over for Islam in the west, I’m migrating back home to get a wife I ain’t puttin up with this shit
Trust me I know the chicks over at muzmatch etc are the ones who aren’t pious. Some larp pretty hard though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
he is a wolf in sheeps clothing, you cannot be a muslim when you say that you are, you must grow up with the brain washing to be a muslim, he is a fraud and just announced who is going to be his next target demographic. He is a ruthless businessman

View attachment 1922338
you know Napoleon larped about converting to Islam when he was in Egypt. Mussolini also invented the sword of Islam to appeal to Muslims.