andrew tate is anti blackpill, jfl at people saying he is blackpilled and worshipping him

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken

„as a men it doesnt matter how you look, you can look ugly as fuck and stil get hot bitches. as a women if you are not hot, then you got a problem. thats why its so good to be a man, how many times have you seen an ugly guy with a hot chick? all the time, ALL THE FUCKInG TIME. im not mr handsome, i dont give a fuck“

jfl people saying he is blackpilled, he is opposite of blackpill. but his wisdom has more truth than the blackpill tbh, you guys care way roo much about looks, you fucking gay faggots, just transition with your beta mindset, if you are hot enough i will fuck you in the ass for free. andrew tate is giga based and some of you losers need to listen to his words, you are losers because you chose to be losers, you are borke cause you deserve to be broke, he is succesful cause he deserves to be succesful. stop crying and do something about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, mug, galego123 and 26 others
@vanilla @Thompsonz @Gargantuan @Nameless_Sunflower @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, n0rthface and Deleted member 13332
I hate him so much and I’ve pointed this out before - something about him seriously rubs me up the wrong way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mindspun, Vasco-v2, Daniel Plainview and 16 others
you can get girls being ugly
there is different levels of ugly, unharmonious, underdeveloped, ogre, low t , too high t, shit features
you cant just generalize

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Daniel Plainview, mug and 14 others
😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙 you can't match his drip yakhi 🥵🥶

Attachments

• images (2) - 2022-07-03T161742.209.jpeg
    images (2) - 2022-07-03T161742.209.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16369 and subhuman incel
He's a bald incel of course he hates blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, wollet2, Daniel Plainview and 29 others
Blackpill is an incel cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ALP, Tropical Tyrone and 13 others
Does anyone know if he’s paying the girls he dates or do they date him because they actually like him because he’s rich, despite knowing he’s seeing other girls

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and subhuman incel
it would be interesting how he would talk if he had a longer midface, no eyebrows and 170 cm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ALP, Deleted member 13787 and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18522, the BULL and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: joseph, ALP, Kingcel32 and 5 others
This. Muh gonial angle, muh ipd, muh low tier, mid tier, high tier... Not only is it cope, but it's also pure autism
Thinks like gonial angle and IPD literally matter loads

In that these two specific things are practically the source of all my life problems

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16110, Kingcel32 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
This. Muh gonial angle, muh ipd, muh low tier, mid tier, high tier... Not only is it cope, but it's also pure autism
They aren't cope. All normies know that looks matter. Obsessing over it instead of bettering yourself in ways you actually can like personality, status, gym, money, mental health etc is the biggest cope there is.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18522 and 8 others
he a redpiller and trying selling hope to idiot

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 19478, Kingcel32 and 4 others

„as a men it doesnt matter how you look, you can look ugly as fuck and stil get hot bitches. as a women if you are not hot, then you got a problem. thats why its so good to be a man, how many times have you seen an ugly guy with a hot chick? all the time, ALL THE FUCKInG TIME. im not mr handsome, i dont give a fuck“

jfl people saying he is blackpilled, he is opposite of blackpill. but his wisdom has more truth than the blackpill tbh, you guys care way roo much about looks, you fucking gay faggots, just transition with your beta mindset, if you are hot enough i will fuck you in the ass for free. andrew tate is giga based and some of you losers need to listen to his words, you are losers because you chose to be losers, you are borke cause you deserve to be broke, he is succesful cause he deserves to be succesful. stop crying and do something about it.

lol that guy is delusional

of course there are ugly guys out there, with girlfriends
BUT how is that girl looking? 3/10? maybe fat???

and other thing; its common sense that when you better looking, you can get easier a woman

ugly guy has chance to get a somehow good looking girl 1:100.000.000
good looking guy can get good looking girl 100.000:100.000.000

the girlfriend from the ugly guy can leave him every second
the girlfriend from the gl guy will obsessed over him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ALP, Deleted member 13588 and 5 others

and other thing; its common sense that when you better looking, you can get easier a woman

he has to cope somehow,look at his (nonexistant) chin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kingcel32, dirtydorito and 2 others
i see your point

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
The uglier you are, the more you have to pay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 14262, ALP and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and subhuman incel

this dude is so overrated. He comes off as another try hard get rich dude but with redpill sprinkle in. It’s like Tai Lopez got super into incel forums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, A L P H A M A L E, ALP and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 13588 and subhuman incel
Not ugly just LTN. And at 6'2 he mogs every goodlooking manlet.
Women will generally consider LTN ugly. Mogging GL manlets doesn't make him objectively attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 16110, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
No. Not at all. Especially if the guy is 6'2

It makes him because they are the one he is competing against. Tall goodlooking men are pretty rare.
I'm simply saying that he isn't at an aesthetic level to be wetting pussies.

He won't be easily making this thread:

NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM BALD MEN WITH BEARDS WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO APPEAL TO WOMEN AT ALL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and subhuman incel

the tates are blackpilled they just say shit to get money from incels they don't actually believe most of what they say they know they are gifted and that the average man has 0 chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
If it wasn’t for his height and status he’d be incel jfl.

He cant cope with his brother mogging him so hard

AD159C2F 327C 4297 833F 48885B80DAF3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
He’s technically correct when you’re at guys level of status and money but it’s just not feasible for at least 90% of men.

since they will be stuck banging fatties or uggos

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13588, Hades and 1 other person
He has some based takes, but when it comes to looks, he fails.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
His judgement of the importance of looks is clouded by his status and wealth. He thinks it doesn’t matter for men because it doesn’t when you have that much money and status.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 14262, Jew_Supremacist and 1 other person
His judgement of the importance of looks is clouded by his status and wealth. He thinks it doesn’t matter for men because it doesn’t when you have that much money and status.
what his psl face rating? normie?

what his psl face rating? normie?
I’d say low 4, but he has an extreme body halo. His face was way worse too before he beardmaxxed and gymcelled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and subhuman incel
What has this shit forum devolved into? Do you really think a high status millionaire is an appropriate microcosm to reflect the average male? Andrew Tate is what Crisick wishes he is (besides his looks).

For the average man, there are virtually 0 ways to realistically improve your status to the point where you get quality pussy out of it, leaving 2 options:

-improving your looks
-buying prostitutes/beta providing

I will slice my cock off and milk my prostate with it before I give any woman a dime, leaving looks on the table.

It's cringy how many faggots here have become post-hipster PSL revisionist, normie-cock straddlers that just want to prove to you that this entire forum exists in vain from niche scenarios where some ugly gets a girlfriend or some rich guy gets pussy. Self hating faggots; normies will never accept you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Merćer, Elvisandreaa, copemaxxeer and 4 others

That guy in the thumbnail looks Like his relative:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Arabs are subhumans

I hate him so much and I’ve pointed this out before - something about him seriously rubs me up the wrong way
He is a arrogant chinless guru with no looks to back it up

And his Brother is a prick For knocking out a guy sitting on his car

How dense and capitalist you must be

Fucking soulless westerners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 16110
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
C O P E

If you were GL and tall you would have a meaningful relationship by now

Enjoy Being cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
They aren't cope. All normies know that looks matter. Obsessing over it instead of bettering yourself in ways you actually can like personality, status, gym, money, mental health etc is the biggest cope there is.
Cope would be to work on yourself because you think you can improve shit

Even tho you should looksmax im just saying the definition

Why do you have that globalist IPD mogger on your avi

how many times have you seen an ugly guy with a hot chick?
literally never IRL
and on the internet only some status/money-maxxed top 0.01% exception

JFL at his delusional fuckhead brain

Its not about getting a fucking girl , its about Being respected and loved , getting daily voluntarx sex in LTR without her Being repulsed. Thats the gist of it all. Thats why we cope with looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Even if he was blackpilled, why would he promote it? Just gonna lose out on a shit ton of money and his lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E