andrew tate is anti blackpill, jfl at people saying he is blackpilled and worshipping him

JFL why did he put a kike on his YouTube thumbnail

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel

„as a men it doesnt matter how you look, you can look ugly as fuck and stil get hot bitches. as a women if you are not hot, then you got a problem. thats why its so good to be a man, how many times have you seen an ugly guy with a hot chick? all the time, ALL THE FUCKInG TIME. im not mr handsome, i dont give a fuck“

jfl people saying he is blackpilled, he is opposite of blackpill. but his wisdom has more truth than the blackpill tbh, you guys care way roo much about looks, you fucking gay faggots, just transition with your beta mindset, if you are hot enough i will fuck you in the ass for free. andrew tate is giga based and some of you losers need to listen to his words, you are losers because you chose to be losers, you are borke cause you deserve to be broke, he is succesful cause he deserves to be succesful. stop crying and do something about it.

tate is redpilled to the max also a lot of blackpillers heavily believe in just be NT which is basically the same thing as personality.

• +1
as a men it doesnt matter how you look, you can look ugly as fuck and stil get hot bitches.
Yes, but you need a lot more effort than a handsome, rich or famous guy.
You will also suffer a lot more rejection than a handsome guy, this is literally common sense
as a women if you are not hot, then you got a problem. thats why its so good to be a man
This is a very convenient question, most men find most women attractive, the opposite is not true.
So when we talk about a woman who is not hot, it's because she really is very ugly.
When we talk about ugly men, they are often just average or below average.
In short, women are overrated and men are underestimated.
how many times have you seen an ugly guy with a hot chick? all the time, ALL THE FUCKInG TIME. im not mr handsome, i dont give a fuck“
This also happens for the reasons I listed above, we underestimate men, and we overestimate women. Many times it's just an average guy or below average with a girl of the same level.
There's also betabux, The wall, promiscuity...
Wheat waffles made a good video about

• +1
as a women if you are not hot, then you got a problem
not true in todays age like you see ugly fat chicks get plenty of matches on tinder
he is wrong again

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and subhuman incel
I’d say low 4, but he has an extreme body halo. His face was way worse too before he beardmaxxed and gymcelled.
they average man even at his age is better looking than him

he doesn’t crack 4 psl

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry and subhuman incel
He gets pussy cause he’s status maxxed, so it makes sense that he’d have this view
he is G and millionaire 6'4" white guy HTN its enough, plus he is geomaxxed- romania= / US UK anglo hellholes lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
meh he is relatively tall, mesomorph or good body propotions and mass, has above average cock, and low inhib thats good enough to get laid and can be boosted to higher status with money. Its equivalent to a bimbo with caked on make up, she will fook chad time to time.

• +1
Not ugly just LTN. And at 6'2 he mogs every goodlooking manlet.
lol if you think tats would outslay Efron or cruise.

Height doesn’t even come close to face

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and gtuktm