andrew tate is subhuman

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, Deleted member 27635, PositiveCanthalTilt and 12 others
tatecel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PositiveCanthalTilt and rooman
no 6'3 for your face

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 33579
no 6'3 for your NW6

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 33579
no 6'3 for your framcel body

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 33579 and IndraBC
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zainab, PositiveCanthalTilt and 15 others
Cope he has Chad SMV cuz 6'3, gymaxxed, statusmaxxed, and moneymaxxed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Altairplanetsw, PseudoMaxxer and 17 others
Tate has regular sex meanwhile you’re spamming threads on .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Altairplanetsw, PseudoMaxxer, skeet and 16 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, rgbbird and rand anon
because he has 700 milion dollars net worth dummy

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, MentalistKebab and rand anon
Bald = Death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, AdamLanza and Deleted member 1901
He moneymog 99,2% of the population

• +1
Reactions: Altairplanetsw
woman despise tate because of his looks

how come they dont despise jeremy meeks?
Face plus jeremy meek's was at a perfect height of 180cm tall so girls from all height ranges could see him from a neutral=- slightly short eye level and admire his god look's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and distance decay
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, justleavemealone, rooman and 3 others
Cope he has Chad SMV cuz 6'3, gymaxxed, statusmaxxed, and moneymaxxed.
3 which you mentioned isn't apart of geniune physical attraction

and no 6'3 for your NW6 ffs Balding is the equivelent to having no hair as a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
with the help of his external asset's like his fame,status and wealth

not by his looks alone

im sure anyone you will ask will prefer being 5 ft 7 with hair and a good looking face over being a tall ass ugly bald ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, MentalistKebab and AdamLanza
What color is your Bugatti?

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
is he a framecel really?
he has a ugly shitty face with no chin on top of being a bald trash. why do you think woman hate him?

woman dont hate jeremy meeks despite him being a murderer.

What color is your Bugatti?
more cope.

why the fuck do i need a driver license anyway? i love staying at home all day not doing anything and living on disability

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Eren, rooman and 4 others
is he a framecel really?
2_Millionaire-brothers-slam-pathetic-people-who-criticise-Salt-Bae-because-they-cant-afford-it.jpg

wide hips, normal clavicles, long neck, and clearly sloped shoulder anatomy...

without his muscle mass he would actually be small asf lol

2_Millionaire-brothers-slam-pathetic-people-who-criticise-Salt-Bae-because-they-cant-afford-it.jpg

wide hips, normal clavicles, long neck, and clearly sloped shoulder anatomy...

without his muscle mass he would actually be small asf lol
well shit i got all the same things my frame prolly worse
i thought long neck was good tho

well shit i got all the same things my frame prolly worse
i thought long neck was good tho
long neck good if you have a wide bideltold to make it look balanced. Yes a long neck is a sexually dimorphic trait but not on a subhuman tier frame body....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, risque_dew and AdamLanza
lol what else did u think he was compensating for

anything that isnt a chadlite or chad in this forum is a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Lopsided Chad Lite and Deleted member 294
How would that make sense? His brother, Thristan is 6'3.5 and he always height mogs him.
images
Andrew is 6'3 and Tristan is 6'4
16775833075661.jpg

tbh that this guy acts all alpha is the biggest irony to me haha. it's the money, only that. for looks i think i have never seen someone of that height and size have such a recessed degenerate skull. like he fucking looks like a beaver, his mandible is dashed in and looks stunted especially if you compare to his brother. he literally is the textbook of "downswung face" mouthbreather.

if you put wealth out of the picture any 5'7 guy with good hair and face mogs him 1000 times.

his eyes also negatively tilt and looking awful. it's baffling that some people here think he is a chad wtf- this is fucking looksmax and people thinking he looks good wtf. y'all just blinded by his larping. appearance wise the only one good thing he has is decent height, that's it.

oh yea and he's fucking bald . over. would rope myself if i look like him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, rooman, risque_dew and 2 others
tbh that this guy acts all alpha is the biggest irony to me haha. it's the money, only that. for looks i think i have never seen someone of that height and size have such a recessed degenerate skull. like he fucking looks like a beaver, his mandible is dashed in and looks stunted especially if you compare to his brother. he literally is the textbook of "downswung face" mouthbreather.
I agree with you on the looks, BUT he is a 6'3" 200+ lb world champion kickboxer with 85 fights, 76 wins. So he actually can act alpha all he wants, and none of us won't do shit about it except post shit on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Lopsided Chad Lite, ascension and Deleted member 294
I agree with you on the looks, BUT he is a 6'3" 200+ lb world champion kickboxer with 85 fights, 76 wins. So he actually can act alpha all he wants, and none of us won't do shit about it except post shit on the internet.
yea kinda true, also falls under status though- being famous and rich you know.

physical strength alone like you said definitely can pull women too but a certain type of women. i would say eastern european ish type, and a lot of milfs fo sure.

being 6 ft 3 dosent help his baldness. ask any woman she would say she prefer a 5 ft 7 preety boy with full head of hair or even a normie over a 6 ft 3 bald rapist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
he only fought in iska and was never champion of his weight class, any blue belt jujitsu guy could beat him

being 6 ft 3 dosent help his baldness. ask any woman she would say she prefer a 5 ft 7 preety boy with full head of hair or even a normie over a 6 ft 3 bald rapist
Yeah, I said I agree on the looks. I was talking about him acting alpha and that is something he definitely can do, bald or not.

he only fought in iska and was never champion of his weight class, any blue belt jujitsu guy could beat him
Ok maybe I'm missing something because "In 2013, Tate won his second ISKA world title in a 12-round match against Vincent Petitjean, making him world champion in two weight divisions". So are you saying he was world champion in two weight devisions but not in "his weight class"? I could easily misunderstand something here, I'm european so english is not my native language. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong 👍

if you put wealth out of the picture any 5'7 guy with good hair and face mogs him 1000 times.

his eyes also negatively tilt and looking awful. it's baffling that some people here think he is a chad wtf- this is fucking looksmax and people thinking he looks good wtf. y'all just blinded by his larping. appearance wise the only one good thing he has is decent height, that's it.

oh yea and he's fucking bald . over. would rope myself if i look like him tbh.
being alpha isn’t based on looks

you're either alpha or you're not, money, status, and impressionable incel following doesn't make you alpha. even if everything he says is correct, he's still not alpha. alpha=perfect alignment of genetically superior looks, ability, iq, size, height, etc, etc.

tate's skull looks like a pinky. this is minimum skull mass to be alpha:

r7uBMYB.jpg

RTT maxed and rich asf who gives a shit he life mogs every one on this forum

Ok maybe I'm missing something because "In 2013, Tate won his second ISKA world title in a 12-round match against Vincent Petitjean, making him world champion in two weight divisions". So are you saying he was world champion in two weight devisions but not in "his weight class"? I could easily misunderstand something here, I'm european so english is not my native language. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong 👍
he was champion in weight divisions below him not his own

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 294
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, ascension and Deleted member 294