andrew tate is subhuman

woman despise tate because of his looks

how come they dont despise jeremy meeks?
Good point. On the extreme side of things Meeks gets extremely popular with women despite having murdered someone. But I wouldn't say women hate Tate. I've also seen a lot of women saying positive things about the dude, mostly about his personality thou. Even in YT comments you can see women praising him.

@intcel whats so fucking funny? he was literally only on an amateur league jfl

Good point. On the extreme side of things Meeks gets extremely popular with women despite having murdered someone. But I wouldn't say women hate Tate. I've also seen a lot of women saying positive things about the dude, mostly about his personality thou. Even in YT comments you can see women praising him.
he didnt murder anyone

murder is a life sentemce u fucking idiot, he was arrested for gang shit he was a crip
The point I was making is that he committed a crime and women still loved him. You are the idiot for missing the point and concentrating on an irrelevant piece of info in the context I was presenting.

Cope he has Chad SMV cuz 6'3, gymaxxed, statusmaxxed, and moneymaxxed.
True that.
Also, he needed all that to ascend to Chad SMV, to compensate for his normie face. Which is a bit brutals, and also well done obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
he was literally only on an amateur league jfl
Cope comment. He was skilled, and pro fighter, and alsoat pro fighter skill level. Not in the top association like K1, but an organisation just 1 level below that top level associations.

Cope comment. He was skilled, and pro fighter, and alsoat pro fighter skill level. Not in the top association like K1, but an organisation just 1 level below that top level associations.
1 level below is rise no? iska is unkown but yeah its bot actually amateur tier but he has many fights that were peoppe making their debut so theyre basically amateurs and he fought lower weight classes

Last edited:
1 level below is rise no? iska is unkown but yeah its bot actually amateur tier but he has many fights that were peoppe making their debut so theyre basically amateurs and he fought lower weight classes
I think Iska and Rise, can be seen as same-ish level associations in the kickboxing world.

Weight classes don't matter much, in quality level, imo. Some of the most popular Weight classes in mma and boxing, are kinda short people.

Yeah. Iska, may had or have problems making fights happen, or having good backups when 1 pulls out. But all associations below the top level, have that issue.

he slay while you r rotting here. also isnt he statusmaxxed+moneymaxxed+tall?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
ironic you’re telling me to cope whilst coping yourself
Screenshot 20230701 153053 Chrome

RTT maxed and rich asf who gives a shit he life mogs every one on this forum
Lmao. The mental illness is rampant. Dudes will sit here talking about how he’s subhuman whiles he on a yacht fucking bitches while he couldn’t care less what we think. This sub is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472

Jailmaxxing is legit

Last edited:
Tbh from some angles looks decently looking, i mean have good skin for his age, decent eyes and beard genetics. The main issue is his hairloss and receded chin. Withput status he would be in mtn/htn range consider height and muscle.

Tbh from some angles looks decently looking, i mean have good skin for his age, decent eyes and beard genetics. The main issue is his hairloss and receded chin. Withput status he would be in mtn/htn range consider height and muscle.
I guess he's decided he doesn't need it. His brother was also balding and did a hair transplant so he must have at least thought about it.

youre overestimating muscles a lot. also being 6ft3 cannot compensate for his horrendous face (i would know)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579