RoundHouse

@androgenic (6'5 shoe height)

Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
C7D30B07 EEDE 4E34 A661 894E56ED6744
Image 5

@

[B][SIZE=26px]MakinMogReturns[/SIZE][/B] (5'8 shoe height)

IMG 2765

DEDFBBFB 6CD3 40CB 84DA 92B6E08915C1
IMG 2551
Image0

Self proclaimed "5'8" 60 kg measured in shoes and clothes, so 5'7 barefoot.
IMG 2841

Dating app results on both

Androgenic : https://looksmax.org/threads/looxfishing-on-a-jb-app-end-to-prettyboy-twink-copes.637906/

Makingmogreturns : https://looksmax.org/threads/16-year-old-tinder-results.568683/

https://looksmax.org/threads/yubo-sucks-wizz-is-better.564239/

Kyke

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @AssyrianWarrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled @5footsix56

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, mogstar, Deleted member 29155 and 11 others
botb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Deleted member, fjor2096 and 2 others
3351626 image0

Go er

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, insufferableincel and 25 others
What kind of moron would seriously think that loox mogs lmfao

• WTF
Reactions: yirma19
I’m sorry @MakinMogReturns but you are brutally mogged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, arabcelxxx, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
lil niglet twink Vs slave master

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, salivate2, LowTrust and 9 others
why does this forum have a recent uprise of people fanboying loox

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 29155, ShowerMaxxing and 14 others
@Blackgymmax gtfi cunt

Nigger, no black person can mog loox. Hes tall white and 5+psl n jacked. He puts austin dunham to shame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, yirma19 and 12 others
Nigger, no black person can mog loox. Hes tall white and 5+psl n jacked. He puts austin dunham to shame
tell that to the dog barking for 6 hours straight on discord, apparently he mogs me loox and U to suicide :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Anchor_Ship, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and RoundHouse
is this a troll thread?

@fogdart Nigger thinks he can mog tall white jacked and 5psl. Hahhahanahaha. Us niggers can never touch such a level NO MATTER WHAT PSL

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, LowTrust, arabcelxxx and 12 others
@fogdart Nigger thinks he can mog tall white jacked and 5psl. Hahhahanahaha. Us niggers can never touch such a level NO MATTER WHAT PSL
Austin dunham or loox, who mogs?

tell that to the dog barking for 6 hours straight on discord, apparently he mogs me loox and U to suicide :lul: :lul:
Is he still on disc? I may log on LULLL

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I serth the basth

IMG 0745

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, GazerGazer, User49 and 1 other person
what about JUST face

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
This isn’t even close. Top guy has all the SMV

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Blackgymmax
Loox cmon man. You really think niggers can beat whites when theyre close in psl lmaooo
not just that, look at the height and physique mog

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Loox cmon man. You really think niggers can beat whites when theyre close in psl lmaooo
bahahah just check otooles and see what the dog was saying :lul:

this mog battle was more brutal than 500 years of slavery, how could you @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, arabcelxxx, gribsufer1 and 2 others
not just that, look at the height and physique mog
Already mentioned. Even if loox was mtn in the face he would win or it would be close

• +1
@Blackgymmax no homo bro but have you posted face yet? Im curious what you look like we could exchange pics

bahahah just check otooles and see what the dog was saying :lul:
It would be a closer battle vs me overall but loox is way out of his league

• +1
@Blackgymmax no homo bro but have you posted face yet? Im curious what you look like we could exchange pics
My pfp is bloated up me lul. Ill send you something in like a week or 2 when it goes down

Tall white and jacked w mtn face = tyronelite+ smv. God knows with the face of loox the result
I thought austin was an exception tbh, I created an chadfish w him and the results are insane if not better than the ones from his yt vids

• +1
Reactions: camlokodri and Blackgymmax
I thought austin was an exception tbh, I created an chadfish w him and the results are insane if not better than the ones from his yt vids
Austin is also 6psl and puts all blacks to shame. Hes by no means tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 23157 and Acne Victim
But loox tier dudes are another level

he's a pretty negro

still, idk why this is even a battle

• JFL
Niko has beaten austin in a few cities btw w 3x the smv lmaooo. I got a post about it

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and RoundHouse
Niko has beaten austin in a few cities btw w 3x the smv lmaooo. I got a post about it
send link

and you sure it wasn't cuz of elo and used phone numbers etc

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
@androgenic (6'5 shoe height)

View attachment 2143654View attachment 2143655View attachment 2143656View attachment 2143657View attachment 2143673

@

[B][SIZE=26px]MakinMogReturns[/SIZE][/B] (5'8 shoe height)

View attachment 2143635
View attachment 2143666
View attachment 2143667View attachment 2143668View attachment 2143670

Self proclaimed "5'8" 60 kg measured in shoes and clothes, so 5'7 barefoot.
View attachment 2143669

Dating app results on both

Androgenic : https://looksmax.org/threads/looxfishing-on-a-jb-app-end-to-prettyboy-twink-copes.637906/

Makingmogreturns : https://looksmax.org/threads/16-year-old-tinder-results.568683/

https://looksmax.org/threads/yubo-sucks-wizz-is-better.564239/

View attachment 2143645

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel @Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @dimorphism @AssyrianWarrior @FreakkForLife @ThousandCuts @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

@Nation @RIPPED IRL @Saturn @Patient A @dieavirgin @SteveRogers @fogdart @Clark69 @vaninskybird @Racky @Beastimmung @Prince charming @NegativeNorwood @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @fjor2096 @callisto @Corleone @BasedPsychiatrist @heightface @currylightskin @HOLYFUARK @Anstrum95 @Moggedbyevery1 @StepbroMo @gamma2 @Unsh @Daniel Plainview @teemowhite @luljankybo @bogii @5ft1 @Chadpreetmaybe @latino @tesseract @FrameMogger @edward999 @Hiraeth @bleksandre @op463 @NFA PB @HerpDerpson @THEMOGGER @Bezel @norwegiancel @Moggie @ascension! @Frozqen @saulgoodman @crimclown63 @BigBundaSlapper @killaeast @Aypo129 @tbh af @jfbjfb @brea @dimorphism @CT03 @throwaway12902 @Tuxiio @Van @Sprinkles @futuregigamogger @julianchicago @HimmyButler @LiteralCaucasian @gribsufer1 @notrealdanish @Never Give Up! @Euclidious @Sarx @Jim @garoupilled @5footsix56
This nigga really made a whole thread

• Ugh..
JFL this is cage fuel trolled this nigga so hard i got in his head im not even blackpilled anymore this doesn’t effect me

• Ugh..
just kill yourself as an ethnic unfortunately

• +1
send link

and you sure it wasn't cuz of elo and used phone numbers etc
@Blackgymmax

idk if it was you or some other user that said it but appeal is heavily city dependant.

i personally have high trust looks but do way better with a stubble in my local city rather than clean shaven. i've never done extensive experiments with my different looks in different cities but i assume it would vary a lot

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My pfp is bloated up me lul. Ill send you something in like a week or 2 when it goes down
Oh you're rpetty good looking for a black guy ngl. What's your height and what type of girls you do best with>?