Androgens have no effect on facial features.

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Injecting testosterone will not improve your face at all. Your bone shape is genetic and your maxilla/bone position is due to development. Bone size is also due to development, and that is something that you can improve upon by using drugs that increase igf levels, like hgh. There are also minerals that you can supplement during puberty to help bone growth.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Callipygian, Htobrother and 10 others
Hrt makes girls looking more masculine so hormones definitely play a role in that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BradAniston, Schönling and 21 others
Hrt makes girls looking more masculine so hormones definitely play a role in that
It makes their body look more masculine. Their face doesn’t change, it just gets leaner, which tricks you into thinking it’s masculine.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, The Bleach Pill, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
Did you even think before making this post? It’s all over the place and inaccurate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Schönling, TITUS and 16 others
If you take high doses of tren and gh, the bones in your face will unequivocally change.

Jon jones before vs after testing positive for steroids
Main qimg 5176d278ae32bb4c0903c96c192968e0
Unknown 8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, SoyGune, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Did you even think before making this post? It’s all over the place and inaccurate.
You familiar with how best to FaceMax with hormones? (in your 20's)

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 3162, karbo and 5 others
Androgenic steroids like testosterone, trenbolone and anavar will help you facemax in your 20’s. I’m not saying take all of them but it’s the highly androgenic ones that give you results in regards to steroids but there are the accompanying side effects that come with them. This stuff taken in your teens would make a day and night of a difference. Zyzz started at 18 and his face changed drastically especially when he added in the tren.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, randomguy1235, KingScrew and 1 other person

at this point just be practical and go for surgery, it has the best investment:results.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, Deleted member 4053 and Lev Peshkov
It makes their body look more masculine. Their face doesn’t change, it just gets leaner, which tricks you into thinking it’s masculine.
Honorary greycel. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Incoming and Lev Peshkov
Reminder OP likes to bathe in Estrogen pools

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Lev Peshkov
Androgenic steroids like testosterone, trenbolone and anavar will help you facemax in your 20’s. I’m not saying take all of them but it’s the highly androgenic ones that give you results in regards to steroids but there are the accompanying side effects that come with them. This stuff taken in your teens would make a day and night of a difference. Zyzz started at 18 and his face changed drastically especially when he added in the tren.
I hear you,
is it related to the DHT from tren, or could testolone(rad140) achieve a similar -- although milder enhancement?

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey
Awww sad you're wrong? Had to make a post to get reassurance?

JFL genetics mean nothing. All about hormones caused by genetics. But still.

Stop coping noone knows what causes facial aesthetics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars and SoyGune
I hear you,
is it related to the DHT from tren, or could testolone(rad140) achieve a similar -- although milder enhancement?
yeah. testolone could achieve a milder enhancement with a lot less side effects but it couldn’t be compared to the likes of tren.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and KingScrew

The eternal coooper

yeah. testolone could achieve a milder enhancement with a lot less side effects but it couldn’t be compared to the likes of tren.
Makes sense, I still wonder about the DHT part

• +1
Reactions: MasterKey and Lev Peshkov
If you take high doses of tren and gh, the bones in your face will unequivocally change.

View attachment 453300View attachment 453299

Show me one study that proves androgens can change bone shape (not get you leaner in the face, which you don’t need androgens for. And bro that isn’t even the same angle of Jones Jfl you took a pic of him screaming from the side. Anything for you guys to cope not to get surgery I guess, just trying to help. Use your test and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Lev Peshkov
The eternal coooper

Makes sense, I still wonder about the DHT part
JFL how do I cope retard? I literally am the most blackpilled person here.

How is striving to get high leforts and injecting steroids as a teen a cope. Tell you what's a cope. Sarms JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and KingScrew

How is striving to get high leforts and injecting steroids as a teen a cope. Tell you what's a cope. Sarms JFL
Stop sucking my nutsack aha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MasterKey and Luke LLL
Show me one study that proves androgens can change bone shape (not get you leaner in the face, which you don’t need androgens for. And bro that isn’t even the same angle of Jones Jfl you took a pic of him screaming from the side. Anything for you guys to cope not to get surgery I guess, just trying to help. Use your test and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, SoyGune and KingScrew

“Testosterone will give me a more masculine face bro”

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Stop sucking my nutsack
Joined TODAY JFL
Read the fucking study I sent u then jfl

Cope
Low dose test and craniofacial growth in puberty
FTM hrt jaw growth:
View attachment 453301
Vitor on trt vs no trt
View attachment 453302
Literally can't see any differencez

View attachment 453300View attachment 453299

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Lev Peshkov
If you don’t have any hormone deficiencies this isn’t going to do anything. This whole test thing is cope bro. There’s no pics in that study either.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Norwooder, curryslayerordeath, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
You took hgh. How long? Didn't your mandible grow forward a little. And you csnt argue with science tbh.
If you don’t have any hormone deficiencies this isn’t going to do anything. This whole test thing is cope bro. There’s no pics in that study either.
So you're a scientist then?

If you have any level of t more T wil boost it. It's been made clear by that retard.
Why do u need pics when it's in balck and white text

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You took hgh. How long? Didn't your mandible grow forward a little. And you csnt argue with science tbh.
I did see no changes at all

Hormones/diet/chewing :feelskek: /anything natural are a huge cope

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Luke LLL
It’s all prenatal t
And pubertal t
But androgens is what uses the testosterone :unsure:

Injecting testosterone will not improve your face at all. Your bone shape is genetic and your maxilla/bone position is due to development. Bone size is also due to development, and that is something that you can improve upon by using drugs that increase igf levels, like hgh. There are also minerals that you can supplement during puberty to help bone growth.
Craniofacial growth was investigated in boys treated with low-dose testosterone for delayed puberty (> 14 years old; testicular volume < 4 ml; n = 7) and compared with controls (12-14 years; n = 37). Cephalometric radiographs, statural height and pubertal stage were recorded at the start of the study and after 1 year. Craniofacial growth was assessed by nine linear measurements. At the beginning of the study, statural height, mandibular ramus length, upper anterior face height, and total cranial base length were significantly shorter in the delayed puberty boys than in the controls. After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls (n = 7). The craniofacial measurements were similar in the treated boys as compared with the controls. These results show that statural height and craniofacial dimensions are low in boys with delayed puberty. Low doses of testosterone accelerate statural and craniofacial growth, particularly in the delayed components, thus leading towards a normalization of facial dimensions.

Why Jfl at my stack @hairyballscel

There were definite but subtle changes but ill make it a little easier for you
more definite changes:
Frank zane as a natty

Frank Zane facial changes after injecting:

@ZyzzReincarnate transformation

@Chadlite Rutherford Can also confirm that steroids widened his face. He pm'd me pics and the change was legit

Attachments

• 1591739473268.png
    1591739473268.png
    304.9 KB · Views: 37
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Mouthbreath and SoyGune
01F9C9F9 2EB1 40D6 8484 B8B4957A04E8

@hairyballscel
Guess this is the next cope on .me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wagbox, Incoming and PubertyMaxxer
more definite changes:
Frank zane as a nattyView attachment 453359
Frank Zane facial changes after injecting: View attachment 453360View attachment 453361

View attachment 453363

View attachment 453364

@Chadlite Rutherford Can also confirm that steroids widened his face. He pm'd me pics and the change was legit
Literally asl @ZyzzReincarnate yourself and hell say that its just a frauded pic and the difference is almost non existing and can also be contributed to normal puberty / fat loss

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, curryslayerordeath and Luke LLL
View attachment 453367
@hairyballscel
They matched control after 1 year. The controls were the boys with normal test levels. So within 1 year the poorly developed kids had enough craniofacial growth to match those with good development. And do you think they were injecting them with supraphysiological amounts of test? Imagine what actual decent doses could do. This only proves my point.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
View attachment 453367
@hairyballscel
how tf is it cope ,use your brain, Testosterone literally increased ramus and mandibular length.

The CYP19A1 (formerly CYP19) gene encodes the cytochrome P450 enzyme aromatase (estrogen synthetase), which converts testosterone to estrogen. Genetic variations including single nucleotide polymorphisms might regulate CYP19A1 gene expression or the function of the aromatase protein and thus influence sagittal jaw growth.

How about you actually disprove it rather than calling it cope?
@Dyorotic2 GTFIH bro, tell these copers what's up
Bro you're 5'6, its worth a try jfl
They matched control after 1 year. The controls were the boys with normal test levels. So within 1 year the poorly developed kids had enough craniofacial growth to match those with good development. And do you think they were injecting them with supraphysiological amounts of test? Imagine what actual decent doses could do. This only proves my point.
JFL at nelsons High E, Low T cope :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Incoming
I did see no changes at all

Hormones/diet/chewing :feelskek: /anything natural are a huge cope
Major rip tbh. You must've had bone fuse at a super young age Holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and hairyballscel
Literally asl @ZyzzReincarnate yourself and hell say that its just a frauded pic and the difference is almost non existing and can also be contributed to normal puberty / fat loss
JFL tbh, what about actual scientific studies proving you wrong lol, nothing cope about Testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
Major rip tbh. You must've had bone fuse at a super young age Holy fuck
Not even super young just like late end of 15 year old

Its early but not super early

• JFL
more definite changes:
Frank zane as a nattyView attachment 453359
Frank Zane facial changes after injecting: View attachment 453360View attachment 453361

View attachment 453363

View attachment 453364

Zyzz reincarnate is legit. I know what he’s doing. He’s trying to divert people from taking androgens so less are Chad.

Zyzz reincarnate is legit. I know what he’s doing. He’s trying to divert people from taking androgens so less are Chad.
That pic of him is frauded as hell and he would say so himself. I’ve seen his frontal pics for his “after” and there’s no difference in his face. He isn’t a good example of a transformation you guys are looking for.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Incoming and PubertyMaxxer
isn’t a good example of a transformation you guys are looking for.
That is bc there aren't any
Just think about it logically if HGH would let you grow PAST your DNA limit why isn't everyone taking it
Same thing with DHT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and hairyballscel
That is bc there aren't any
Just think about it logically if HGH would let you grow PAST your DNA limit why isn't everyone taking it
Same thing with DHT
What about the Frank Zane transformation I linked?
Yes there is a genetic limit but few people actually reach their genetic potential for facial structure. There may also be a natural limit to bone structure similar to the natty limit for muscle building. Steroids and hormones could be a way to surpass that

What about the Frank Zane transformation I linked?
Yes there is a genetic limit but few people actually reach their genetic potential for facial structure. There may also be a natural limit to bone structure similar to the natty limit for muscle building. Steroids and hormones could be a way to surpass that
Just no

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming
That pic of him is frauded as hell and he would say so himself. I’ve seen his frontal pics for his “after” and there’s no difference in his face. He isn’t a good example of a transformation you guys are looking for.
refute the studies that i posted, keep on coping testosteronecel

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Aspiring Gigachad and Bruh567
refute the studies that i posted, keep on coping testosteronecel
Last time I’m saying this bro, if you think injecting test is gonna save your face, then you’re coping boyo... start saving for surgeries.

• JFL