Androgens have no effect on facial features.

Last time I’m saying this bro, if you think injecting test is gonna save your face, then you’re coping boyo... start saving for surgeries.
JFL imganine saving that much for so long as mind as well rope

JFL imganine saving that much for so long as mind as well rope
This sentence doesn’t make any sense so I thought you meant it’s gonna take too long to save uo

Last time I’m saying this bro, if you think injecting test is gonna save your face, then you’re coping boyo... start saving for surgeries.
No one on this forum has said that injecting test will save your face, but you DID say, " muh Injecting testosterone will not improve your face at all" when i just posted multiple scientific peer reviewed studies proving testosterone does positively impact your facial devlopment.

"Sex identification of a face is essential for social cognition. Still, perceptual cues indicating the sex of a face, and mechanisms underlying their development, remain poorly understood. Previously, our group described objective age- and sex-related differences in faces of healthy male and female adolescents (12-18 years of age), as derived from magnetic resonance images (MRIs) of the adolescents' heads. In this study, we presented these adolescent faces to 60 female raters to determine which facial features most reliably predicted subjective sex identification. Identification accuracy correlated highly with specific MRI-derived facial features (e.g. broader forehead, chin, jaw, and nose). Facial features that most reliably cued male identity were associated with plasma levels of testosterone (above and beyond age). Perceptible sex differences in face shape are thus associated with specific facial features whose emergence may be, in part, driven by testosterone."

"Total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls "

"Low doses of testosterone accelerate statural and craniofacial growth

Keep on coping you don't have a clue what your on about. Go on and slay with your estrogenic face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, Incoming, Kingkellz and 3 others
This sentence doesn’t make any sense so I thought you meant it’s gonna take too long to save uo
I’m saying that saving for surgery isn’t worth imo

Shocker right? It only extends growth plates

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
You have no ideas what you are talking about gtfo
Bro.. ded srs, you guys are writing pharagraphs and shit, but it is literally science backed, and i dont need to question what i said

Bro.. ded srs, you guys are writing pharagraphs and shit, but it is literally science backed, and i dont need to question what i said
Lel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Incoming and Chintuck22
No one on this forum has said that injecting test will save your face, but you DID say, " muh Injecting testosterone will not improve your face at all" when i just posted multiple scientific peer reviewed studies proving testosterone does positively impact your facial devlopment.

"Sex identification of a face is essential for social cognition. Still, perceptual cues indicating the sex of a face, and mechanisms underlying their development, remain poorly understood. Previously, our group described objective age- and sex-related differences in faces of healthy male and female adolescents (12-18 years of age), as derived from magnetic resonance images (MRIs) of the adolescents' heads. In this study, we presented these adolescent faces to 60 female raters to determine which facial features most reliably predicted subjective sex identification. Identification accuracy correlated highly with specific MRI-derived facial features (e.g. broader forehead, chin, jaw, and nose). Facial features that most reliably cued male identity were associated with plasma levels of testosterone (above and beyond age). Perceptible sex differences in face shape are thus associated with specific facial features whose emergence may be, in part, driven by testosterone."

"Total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls "

Keep on coping you don't have a clue what your on about. Go on and slay with your estrogenic face
These studies aren’t detailed enough and there’s too many variables (read). I’ve been researching this for months, and I’m trying to help you. This is natural selection tbh. Have fun bro.

These studies aren’t detailed enough and there’s too many variables (read). I’ve been researching this for months, and I’m trying to help you. This is natural selection tbh. Have fun bro.
Ok Chad with your natural selection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad, Lev Peshkov, Incoming and 1 other person
I’m saying that saving for surgery isn’t worth imo
So you want to waste money on something that may or may not work?

So you want to waste money on something that may or may not work?
I am not waiting till fucking 30 to sniff a pussy all the other bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Lev Peshkov
JFL you haven't disproved anything i highly doubt you read it, either way there aren't too many variables, keep on coping and think that testosterone will do nothing to your face ffs

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad and Lev Peshkov
they are effective during puberty in facial development

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Lev Peshkov and PenileFacialSurgery
It makes their body look more masculine. Their face doesn’t change, it just gets leaner, which tricks you into thinking it’s masculine.
THEN Explain THIS!

B910484F AD80 4F06 B6FF 66AD8E0C8E7E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Luke LLL
You took hgh. How long? Didn't your mandible grow forward a little. And you csnt argue with science tbh.

So you're a scientist then?

If you have any level of t more T wil boost it. It's been made clear by that retard.

Why do u need pics when it's in balck and white text

You are one of the most retarded, low iq users on this site.

Wow, a bunch of people with clinically deficient testosterone levels had normal pubertal growth when their hormones were brought into an acceptable range, what a fascinating development!!!

You are one of the most retarded, low iq users on this site.

Wow, a bunch of people with clinically deficient testosterone levels had normal pubertal growth when their hormones were brought into an acceptable range, what a fascinating development!!!
>curry

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
If you use a shit ton of roids for a long time, there might be a very modest change in face but any precvied difference is mostly coming from body fat changes, more facial hair, body/neck halo making you perceive their faces as changed

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Luke LLL
If you use a shit ton of roids for a long time, there might be a very modest change in face but any precvied difference is mostly coming from body fat changes, more facial hair, body/neck halo making you perceive their faces as changed
Age?

When you used
, I used steroids at 23
Steroids can make you more attractive but they are not going to change your actual face

• +1
Greycel tier post.

• +1
, I used steroids at 23
Steroids can make you more attractive but they are not going to change your actual face

they definitely won’t change your bone structure but definitely give you that hyper masculinized look especially when running tren or any 19-nors. I can see striations on my masseter muscles and almost no cheek fat. Speaking from experience as well when im off cycle and the test to estrogen ratio comes back to natty my overall appearance is softer.

Also check out how developed Frank McGraths jaw is from all the roid use at 0:20 -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y8RXEEY-4

Certain face muscles can be developed

• +1
they definitely won’t change your bone structure but definitely give you that hyper masculinized look especially when running tren or any 19-nors. I can see striations on my masseter muscles and almost no cheek fat. Speaking from experience as well when im off cycle and the test to estrogen ratio comes back to natty my overall appearance is softer.

Also check out how developed Frank McGraths jaw is from all the roid use:

age of use?

Also check out how developed Frank McGraths jaw is from all the roid use at 0:20 -

I think its mostly fat and water retention, for example winstrol is prescribed for facial ademia. So you can assume frank is on a shit ton things that have dieuertic properties

maxresdefault.jpg
images

index.php
frank_15.jpg

Mirin' tren jaw?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Luke LLL and Mayorga
Cope
Low dose test and craniofacial growth in puberty
FTM hrt jaw growth:
View attachment 453301
Vitor on trt vs no trt
View attachment 453302
Probably somewhat true, but the Vitor example is flawed, the only difference i can see in his face is the lack of them huge masseters, but no change in bone.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
During puberty it is possible to maximize facial genetic potential. Each race and ethnicity has a different potential for bone structure in different parts of the face. For example, when I went to Germany, more than half a half of women had more masculine mandible than me, how do you explain that I have less testosterone than them?

• +1
Androgenic steroids like testosterone, trenbolone and anavar will help you facemax in your 20’s. I’m not saying take all of them but it’s the highly androgenic ones that give you results in regards to steroids but there are the accompanying side effects that come with them. This stuff taken in your teens would make a day and night of a difference. Zyzz started at 18 and his face changed drastically especially when he added in the tren.

Did you mean anadrol? Anavar is hardly androgenic, probably the least androgenic compound I can think of, hence it’s a favourite for for women.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Cares
During puberty it is possible to maximize facial genetic potential. Each race and ethnicity has a different potential for bone structure in different parts of the face. For example, when I went to Germany, more than half a half of women had more masculine mandible than me, how do you explain that I have less testosterone than them?
you could have low T as for a male and they are high for a woman. woman are more sensitive to androgens

you could have low T as for a male and they are high for a woman. woman are more sensitive to androgens
But black men have the highest t levels but shitty ramus/mandible. i don't think i have low t beacuse i was the strongest and tallest guy in my class, yet my skinny beardless friend has a very long ramus and a good gonial angle. I think u can have shit loads of t but ur genetics might limit your mandible size base on your ethnicity. most men have shitty jaws in my country but are ranked 15th on penis size worldwide also have many champions in strength sports with meinine jaws

But black men have the highest t levels but shitty ramus/mandible. i don't think i have low t beacuse i was the strongest and tallest guy in my class, yet my skinny beardless friend has a very long ramus and a good gonial angle. I think u can have shit loads of t but ur genetics might limit your mandible size base on your ethnicity. most men have shitty jaws in my country but are ranked 15th on penis size worldwide also have many champions in strength sports with meinine jaws
black people have different skulls same with me (only25%tho) plus t has no effect on face / dick past puberty height has no correlation with T amd maybe you aren't as strong as you think you are

black people have different skulls same with me (only25%tho) plus t has no effect on face / dick past puberty height has no correlation with T amd maybe you aren't as strong as you think you are
Google Lasha Talakhadze / Konstantine Janashia / Levan saginashvili. I rarely see men here like i saw women in Germany they just have different skull genetics i think

Did you mean anadrol? Anavar is hardly androgenic, probably the least androgenic compound I can think of, hence it’s a favourite for for women.
Yeah, I meant anadrol. Thanks for pointing out my mistake!

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad
They don’t have much of an effect after puberty but prenatal t does.

I agree that androgens are way overrated when it comes to looks with regards to face shape but saying they have no effects at all isn’t exactly correct either imo. They do have an effect on skin thickness (collagen synthesis), erythropoesis (more redness in the face for example) and facial hair for some people.
But generally speaking, you’re right. Taking steroids after puberty won’t give incels a Chad jawline or someone a brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

yes development, but only if ur young

• +1
Y’all some fucking retards on my momma

• +1
Bumpin this shit cause some retards did it 92 times

• +1
What you miss is the role of fat distribution and skin composition both of which testosterone effects

Shocker. it ain't gonna influence growth on face (At all), it's prenatal T, that does that shit

mods you can lock this thread, i destroyed every single coper to have ever existed :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Luke LLL
What you miss is the role of fat distribution and skin composition both of which testosterone effects
Bro r you gonna die cause your pee pee stores little bit more fat than ususal. Whi cares about that shit