Androgens have no effect on facial features.

Bro r you gonna die cause your pee pee stores little bit more fat than ususal. Whi cares about that shit
Facial fat distribution I mean

Shocker. it ain't gonna influence growth on face (At all), it's prenatal T, that does that shit

mods you can lock this thread, i destroyed every single coper to have ever existed :feelsez:
Prenatal T is everything

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
Explain why castratos had feminine faces and fat bodies then.
Well it doesn't necessarily affects face as much as body. We were talking about prenatal T overall's effect on face

Also, you have to be really borderline 0 T to get few extra fat cells on your cheeks, even the 'try guys' who happens to have 100 ng/dl T levels, they store normal amount of bodyfat on their face just like every human being
20190605175406 php03A3t7 crop

Want more examples? - Here's astrosky at 86 kilograms, he also has barely any T flowing through his veins
Screenshot 20200611 012550 Instagram

At this point i don't even know what i'm trying to prove here, but i want to question whether it's legit or not, cause i think it isn't. (Storing bodyfat on face is affected by hormones). I think it's rather affected by androgen receptors (If you are born male) which again also brings back to my point - prenatal T

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Injecting testosterone will not improve your face at all. Your bone shape is genetic and your maxilla/bone position is due to development. Bone size is also due to development, and that is something that you can improve upon by using drugs that increase igf levels, like hgh. There are also minerals that you can supplement during puberty to help bone growth.
Cope thread delete

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Well it doesn't necessarily affects face as much as body. We were talking about prenatal T overall's effect on face

Also, you have to be really borderline 0 T to get few extra fat cells on your cheeks, even the 'try guys' who happens to have 100 ng/dl T levels, they store normal amount of bodyfat on their face just like every human being
View attachment 455244

Want more examples? - Here's astrosky at 86 kilograms, he also has barely any T flowing through his veins
View attachment 455246

At this point i don't even know what i'm trying to prove here, but i want to question whether it's legit or not, cause i think it isn't. (Storing bodyfat on face is affected by hormones). I think it's rather affected by androgen receptors (If you are born male) which again also brings back to my point - prenatal T
Show me studies that point to androgens having no effect on bone growth or developmental because I have a hell of a lot of studies that prove the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, goat2x and Incoming
Wait, so does that mean that your facial structure, for the most part, is already pre-determined in the womb depending on how much T hits you?
Yes
The real black pill that coping subhuman cant accept is that looks 90% determined before birth
genetics and prenatal T is FAR more important than puberty T and evironmental shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Callipygian
Show me studies that point to androgens having no effect on bone growth or developmental because I have a hell of a lot of studies that prove the opposite.
i literally posted a study where they correlate testosterone with chin, jaw and forehead size

i literally posted a study where they correlate testosterone with chin, jaw and forehead size
I said it's prenatal T that is responsible to these things, more specifically the androgen receptors. You can't change shit if you inject artifically, it's predetermined in womb if your gonna be chad or not

I said it's prenatal T that is responsible to these things, more specifically the androgen receptors. You can't change shit if you inject artifically, it's predetermined in womb if your gonna be chad or not
Oh we are on the same side then lol
But maybe in 13-14 it woukd change a little

How am I coping lol
It's all Genetics, Indian and Swedish men with the same amount of t will look way different facially no matter how much hormones they injest during puberty

It's all Genetics, Indian and Swedish men with the same amount of t will look way different facially no matter how much hormones they injest during puberty
Yeah how am I coping then? I agree with you, all of the idiots replying to my thread are coping.

• +1
Reactions: Callipygian
The eternal coooper

Makes sense, I still wonder about the DHT part
but what about prenatal T making prominent browrige?
Maybe its a combination

• +1
Reactions: awkwardlycompatible, Lookfaxx and KingScrew
Started around 21-22. No regrets. Do your research and bloodwork.
Started 21-22 and made modest dick gains but not enough to trick a dumb slut into letting me knock her up in hopes that her son will have a big schlong.

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother
Injecting testosterone will not improve your face at all. Your bone shape is genetic and your maxilla/bone position is due to development. Bone size is also due to development, and that is something that you can improve upon by using drugs that increase igf levels, like hgh. There are also minerals that you can supplement during puberty to help bone growth.
Yeah one beginner 500mg test cycle won’t turn a buzzfeed try guy into a warrior skull ufc fighter, but blasting high doses of test and tren for years will change ur face overtime