Angelina Jolie's Mother in her Prime

Looks like Megan Fox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
tranny detected

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
jaw dropped, adriana lima tier or female equivalent of alain delon ;)

good example, of this prvious mentioned correlation.

"The heritability was ~0.50–0.70 for attractiveness "
(r-Values between 0.3 and 0.7 indicate a moderate positive linear relationship through a fuzzy-firm linear rule.

Looks like Megan Fox
what a change a couple of years of puberty can achieve, when having good genes.
angelina-jolie-shiloh-jolie-pitt.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and tyronelite
what a change a couple of years of puberty can achieve, when having good genes.
angelina-jolie-shiloh-jolie-pitt.jpg
View attachment 1658607
TBH, the daughter is still worst looking out of the 3... Jolie herself is the hottest of course, because she does plastic surgery...

But otherwise, tbh, i think grandmother genes have been diluted significantly by uggos.. :feelshehe:

The grandma was just... too good... GigaStacy. 10/10, while Jolie is like... 8.5/10. Daughter is 7/10.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
TBH, the daughter is still worst looking out of the 3... Jolie herself is the hottest of course, because she does plastic surgery...

But otherwise, tbh, i think grandmother genes have been diluted significantly by uggos.. :feelshehe:

The grandma was just... too good... GigaStacy. 10/10, while Jolie is like... 8.5/10. Daughter is 7/10.
What surgeries she do?

What surgeries she do?
I don't remember: i read an analysis of hers: almost certainly her chin. Implant most probably, but maybe fillers.

Cheekbone fillers + buccal fat removal - or maybe she just got old.

And of course facelifts and all other anti-ageing important shit. (y)

I prefer the mother's looks over angelina

Angelina-Jolie-Marcheline-Bertrand.jpg

So is this thing a female or male ? I'll still hit both
it's cool, that girl kids can be mega tomboys ifthey want to when child, because they like sports and stuff.

She has and ascends hard, with puberty and probably next coming years also.

True.
Althpough duaghter is not gorwn fully yet, so who knows she might ascend harder.

But also.
daughters tend to resemble more to their father than mother.

maybe her brother looked more than mother even?
BRUTALS hairpill, by the way
2e4c165451b16b9a5d2cda4ea1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I prefer the mother's looks over angelina

Angelina-Jolie-Marcheline-Bertrand.jpg
mother foggs well.

Jolie in Tomb Raider prime times, was very hot though. Also due to her great body.

images
the-art-of-seduction.jpg

LOL. I recall back than, peak Jolie was GIGA crazy and wild.
Makes me laugh, when she now acts all moral fagg often🤦‍♂️.
She was a massive degenerate and dopehead in her prime :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL. I recall back than, peak Jolie was GIGA crazy and wild.
Makes me laugh, when she now acts all moral fagg often🤦‍♂️.
She was a massive degenerate and dopehead in her prime :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It was all an act to attract more attention from the media. After she became respected as an actresses, she started to act more dignified in interviews, then got involved in charity causes, started to adopt kids from all over the world, visited war zones, poor countries, etc. and she became more and more serious and reserved to project this saintly Mother Theresa-like image.
Many actors in fact put this completely fake image to the public, they talk and act very different when they are in public, at events, in interviews, etc. - for them it's just another role they play.

In their respective primes, Angelina Jolie fogs.

• Ugh..
Reactions: looksmaxxed
brad pitt's daughter/son/thing is gorgeous :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
jolie fucked her brother. they tongue kissed on camera

• JFL