Parents attractiveness doesn't matter much COPERS. The: "it's totally random (recombination)" copers.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Can, we stop the cope. That children looks, is random.

Intro
It's about increased odds.
Children looks features, is mostly decided by the looks features, and attractivness, of the parents.
There is some significant amount of risk, on how it gets re-combined. So it also has a significant uncertain aspect. But it also has a significant of not mostly, predictive aspect (aka, the parents attractivenss level).

To not be an "muh opinion", or anecdotal evidence coper.
Here some quotes of common research on these matters:

Study 1.

"Substantial heritability is found in both facial attractiveness (~60 %) and in facial masculinity–femininity (~50 %), a prerequisite for “sexy sons” and “sexy daughters” good genes hypotheses."
" The heritability was ~0.50–0.70 for attractiveness"
"genetic influences on attractiveness were shared across the sexes, suggesting that attractive fathers tend to have attractive daughters and attractive mothers tend to have attractive sons."

(by the way, now know why Elliot Rodgers got fucked. his dad looks good, but his mother less. And his sister, also looked good, but he got nuked significantly by the mothers lesser looks. Also Elliot Rodgers fathered remaried and had a son with a female that was also quit good looking. And that son looks actually really good.)

source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4096150/

Study 2.

"We found that both fathers' and mothers' attractiveness predicted the facial attractiveness of daughters: ‘sexy daughters’. Fathers and sons were related to each other in facial masculinity but not attractiveness, providing only partial evidence for ‘sexy sons’. Mothers and sons did not relate in masculinity–femininity; neither did fathers and daughters."

source: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0003347208003928

Study 3:

to add. when we allow females to choice mates.
Females select hard, on attractiveness (and height) of men. They are natural selection maxxing, alot (also). Which is basically their biology telling them: attractiveness (and height) is hertiable. otherwise their biology wouldn't fprce them to select for it.

"As predicted, facially more attractive and taller men were more likely to engage in marriage. In turn, married men had higher reproductive success than single men.
Even when men’s marital status was considered, facially more attractive men had higher reproductive success than their less attractive counterparts. This supports the importance of physical attractiveness in sexual selection in modern humans."

link: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10164-011-0274-0

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tyronelite, subhuman incel and 29 others
What

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, subhuman incel, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Take a relaxing trip on your bike. To clear your mind.
And then, try to re-read. It's good information imo.

Enjoy the bike ride, I had mine this afternoon already:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel, Lars and 13 others
summarize it

• +1
Reactions: socaldude12
Not really, i got traits that neither my father, nor my mother have, both of them have straight hair, i got a jewfro, my subhumanity comes from genes that tought it would be funny to stay inactive one generation just to land on me... Mind you, my siblings look NOTHING like me, both have straight hair, one of them got light gray eyes too jfl at how unfair this shit is...

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, subhuman incel, vaninskybird and 3 others
Not really, i got traits that neither my father, nor my mother have, both of them have straight hair, i got a jewfro, my subhumanity comes from genes that tought it would be funny to stay inactive one generation just to land on me... Mind you, my siblings look NOTHING like me, both have straight hair, one of them got light gray eyes too jfl at how unfair this shit is...
ah it makes more sense now what he's trying to say

Yeah i got genes neither my parents have, my father had extremely light blond hair, my mother black or really dark brown, i have dark blonde/light brown, my dad has light blue eyes, my mum brown ones, almost black, i have green ones, both my parents are wide framed, i have an extremely narrow frame... etc

summarize it
On average: Attractiveness of parents matters significantly, for the attractiveness of children.
On average: Attractive fathers tend to create more attractive daughters and attractive mothers tend to create more attractive sons.
On average: Women select men alot on facially attractiveness and height. Concluding that biological makeup, has decided also that attractiveness (and height) are heritable and important and postitive features to have for offspring.

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel and 6 others
On your specific individual case. this is the case. and nothing is 100%. and studies show on average, percenatge change, blablablabla.

As a way to refute general claims. You argument sucks balls. because,, it's just 1 example. Even 10.000 examples would be a shit claim.
general or substantially true things. Have alot (in amount) of exception cases as well.

Fallacy-of-Anecdotal-Evidence-1024x576.jpg
-
anecdotes2.jpg

Yeah i got genes neither my parents have, my father had extremely light blond hair, my mother black or really dark brown, i have dark blonde/light brown, my dad has light blue eyes, my mum brown ones, almost black, i have green ones, both my parents are wide framed, i have an extremely narrow frame... etc
See above pics.

To add for both of you.

There is no 100% certainty, whom your father is. So that factor, of father. could be different.
It's unknown, how high the chance is. One is not from the father on thinks.
there are numbers flying around ranging from 1% to 30%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336 and SkinjobCatastrophe
If you mew you will be attractive. Mouthbreathe and you’ll be ugly

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10615 and pizza

Intro
Children looks features, is mostly decided by the looks features, and attractivness, of the parents.
There is some significant amount of risk, on how it gets re-combined. So it also has a significant uncertain aspect. But it also has a significant of not mostly, predictive aspect (aka, the parents attractivenss level).

Study 1.

"Substantial heritability is found in both facial attractiveness (~60 %) and in facial masculinity–femininity (~50 %), a prerequisite for “sexy sons” and “sexy daughters” good genes hypotheses."
"genetic influences on attractiveness were shared across the sexes, suggesting that attractive fathers tend to have attractive daughters and attractive mothers tend to have attractive sons."

(by the way, now know why Elliot Rodgers got fucked. his dad looks good, but his mother less. And his sister, also looked good, but he got nuked significantly by the mothers lesser looks. Also Elliot Rodgers fathered remaried and had a son with a female that was also quit good looking. And that son looks actually really good.)

Study 2.

"We found that both fathers' and mothers' attractiveness predicted the facial attractiveness of daughters: ‘sexy daughters’. Fathers and sons were related to each other in facial masculinity but not attractiveness, providing only partial evidence for ‘sexy sons’. Mothers and sons did not relate in masculinity–femininity; neither did fathers and daughters."

Study 3:

Females select hard, on attractiveness (and height) of men. They are natural selection maxxing, alot (also). Which is basically their biology telling them: attractiveness (and height) is hertiable. otherwise their biology wouldn't fprce them to select for it.

"As predicted, facially more attractive and taller men were more likely to engage in marriage. In turn, married men had higher reproductive success than single men.
Even when men’s marital status was considered, facially more attractive men had higher reproductive success than their less attractive counterparts. This supports the importance of physical attractiveness in sexual selection in modern humans."

"Substantial heritability is found in both facial attractiveness (~60 %) and in facial masculinity–femininity (~50 %)"

Thats very variable

so youre basically saying if both parents are ugly, their whole family tree is probably ugly too

"Substantial heritability is found in both facial attractiveness (~60 %) and in facial masculinity–femininity (~50 %)"

Thats very variable
That's lower variable, than that it's variable.

Significant thus.

Good luck trying to search for 90% or 100% rates.

These 100% claims, is only made by marketing scammers and simpletons copers.
Whom can't deal with, or comprehend, the aspect: that the world is also to a good extend: complicated, random, uncertain, etc..

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 14139
so youre basically saying if both parents are ugly, their whole family tree is probably ugly too
More and most likely, their children will look ugly. There will be exceptions. but the mayority of them will be ugly.

AND
the other way around:

When parents are good looking.
More and most likely, their children will look attractive also. There will exceptions. but the mayority of them will be attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Marsiere214, subhuman incel and 2 others
On your specific individual case. this is the case. and nothing is 100%. and studies show on average, percenatge change, blablablabla.

As a way to refute general claims. You argument sucks balls. because,, it's just 1 example. Even 10.000 examples would be a shit claim.
general or substantially true things. Have alot (in amount) of exception cases as well.

-
anecdotes2.jpg

See above pics.

To add for both of you.

There is no 100% certainty, whom your father is. So that factor, of father. could be different.

I'm 100% sure that my father is actually my real father, i got this jewfro from my grandmother, thats it, that's what i meant with "genes that jumped a generation" because my father got straight black hair, and i got a dumb jewfro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
attractiveness is not like mixing colors and some colors are better looking (more attractive) than others. There are traits that make someone attractive and having parents that posses genes for those traits makes it more likely that they will pass down those traits on to you. So yeah attractiveness is a combination of your parents looks is a massive cope created by people with subhuman parents to give themselves or others false hope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Perfectumbrain, Merćer and 6 others

-
anecdotes2.jpg

See above pics.

To add for both of you.

there is 100% certainty who my father is, i inherited his ears, and very distinct drunken farmer smile. Besides, i was conceived around a time where my mother had just moved to a completely different unknown country, she knew nobody there. Only my father. So whatever.

FIRST, you say. That parents Looks/attractiveness doesn't matter that much:
i got genes neither my parents have

THAN. I make a comment. About maybe your father are not yours.
And you reply inheritting looks features from your father!
there is 100% certainty who my father is, i inherited his ears, and very distinct drunken farmer smile. Besides, i was conceived around a time where my mother had just moved to a completely different unknown country, she knew nobody there. Only my father. So whatever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and KrissKross
I'm 100% sure that my father is actually my real father, i got this jewfro from my grandmother, thats it, that's what i meant with "genes that jumped a generation" because my father got straight black hair, and i got a dumb jewfro.
okay. some genes skip a generation, or 2 generations, etc...

WTF, is up with using words. asif you totally debunk conclusions from scientsts in openeing post? because some genes skip a generation

Not really,

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Attractive parents: higher chance to look good
opposite is true

FIRST, you say. That parents Looks/attractiveness doesn't matter that much:

THAN. I make a comment. About maybe your father are not yours.
And you reply inheritting looks features from your father!
the ones my parents don't have are the more prominent ones

the ones my parents don't have are the more prominent ones
Okay. but as an general argument, about the findings of the researchers.

Your anecdotal point. means borderline nothing.

It's ofcourse okay to share personal life stuff. And can share. but 1 exmaple. 1 life, 1 person sample size means overall nothing for debunk of conclusions and findings.

because:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and RODEBLUR
Okay. but as an general argument, about the findings of the researchers.

Your anecdotal point. means borderline nothing.

It's ofcourse okay to share personal life stuff. And can share. but 1 exmaple. 1 life, 1 person sample size means overall nothing for debunk of conclusions and findings.

because:
ight that's cool but i am not the only person in this thread that has said something like this

what's your sample size

ight that's cool but i am not the only person in this thread that has said something like this
so that sample size is like: 10 people orso, maybe 20.
AND, not randomly selected, but mind bias memory selected (our mind has a bias, to remember exception cases better, and forget about average cases).

what's your sample size
it's NOT "my sample size".
It's the sample sized used in these studies, made by other. that I copy-pasted.
Study 1: 1580 people sample size
Study 2: 9596 peoples sample size

So total: more than 11.000 people sample size.
PLUS, controlled for having a good random unbiased group. because they NEED and DO control for bias in selection of the sample size, ideally, in studies.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Marsiere214 and RODEBLUR

Your frame could also be the result of low testosterone exposure.

My mom reproduced with a dude that enhanced her failos. I'm the consequence of her bad choices

its random
but the chances of looking like your parents are high

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Low amount of prenatal testosterone and low testosterone production during puberty.
when it comes to prenatal i would disagree, since i have a decently wide head, large penis (if i may say so myself as i have 7 inches), long ulna, low-set eyebrows and narrow eyes forward maxilla etc.

but low testosterone during puberty i could definitely imagine, although, i have seen people that look extremely low t yet their frame is normal width, they are just skinnyfat and overall repulsive. my frame is shit but i have a narrow waist and not wide hips so i guess it would be up to clavicle??? idk

good thread tbh

but i got fucked ngl, my mum is goodlooking but i got all her worst features jfl, and all my dads shit features aswell :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
when it comes to prenatal i would disagree, since i have a decently wide head, large penis (if i may say so myself as i have 7 inches), long ulna, low-set eyebrows and narrow eyes forward maxilla etc.

but low testosterone during puberty i could definitely imagine, although, i have seen people that look extremely low t yet their frame is normal width, they are just skinnyfat and overall repulsive. my frame is shit but i have a narrow waist and not wide hips so i guess it would be up to clavicle??? idk

What does your mother's father look like? He might have also given you some bad DNA through her.

its random
anecdotal, cherry picking a few celebrities. The responders did in that quora (cope) post.

good thread tbh

but i got fucked ngl, my mum is goodlooking but i got all her worst features jfl, and all my dads shit features aswell :feelswhy:
brutals bad luck, happens though

This one is/was also brutal pic. I recall.
2 sisters.
1 got super lucky, and the other got regular luck. Brutal sister mogging.
CrsztR1WgAATFZc.jpg
6c882c9e88e14c53b78b4254d0bb95f0.jpg
hB3eF2zWLOqdhow1fwAS8pGqccHKYJxWxddImdt87b4.jpg
BARHQB_28829.jpg
barbara-palvin-and-her-sister-anita-at-chic-dinner-in-paris_1.jpg
e1f64c8d73ed1d92cc9ff4dd9d328782.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Marsiere214, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
brutals bad luck, happens though

This one is/was also brutal pic. I recall.
2 sisters.
1 got super lucky, and the other got regular luck.
CrsztR1WgAATFZc.jpg
6c882c9e88e14c53b78b4254d0bb95f0.jpg
all i really got fucked over with was that i got my mums wide nose tbh and my dads under eye support tbh, i think most of my issues are environmental

JFL i'd be so fucking pissed if i had a brother that mogged me like that lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and oatmeal
JFL i'd be so fucking pissed if i had a brother that mogged me like that lmao
LOL. I would for sure refuse to take pics.

Doutzen Kroes. And her sister. Also a big difference. in appeal. She got lucky.

na_5de8e1504bf89.jpg
na_5de8e9a774c71.jpg
na_5de8ec8ddb654.jpg
na_5de8e9a734575.jpg
na_5a5f8a7e369da.jpg

Let me check the parents of these 2 for fun.

Fath
-
Moth

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, tyronelite, Marsiere214 and 2 others
The more diverse your genepool the less this applies and the more random it becomes I bet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
The more diverse your genepool the less this applies and the more random it becomes I bet

That is somewhat true. Also depends on what types of influence though. The more Mongoloid/Middle Eastern influence a population has, the shittier they look.

nevermind its not random
The random part is the features you get from your parents.
Its guaranteed that you will look like your parents its who evers features you get that makes you ugly or not.
so its basically your parents fault if you are ugly

Intro

Study 1.

Study 2.

Study 3:

First study contradicts the second, the first affirms that both sons and daughters can inherit beauty and dimorphism, but in the second one it says that only women usually inherit beauty while the men don't. they only inherit dimorphism. So where is the truth here? I agree that women can inherit beauty, but it's because for women it's way easier to look good than for men, for example a woman can be good looking with both a strong jaw or a weaker one, or with hunter eyes or with more puppy big eyes.
Being dimorphic alone doesn't make a man good looking, it's a requisite that you must have but doesn't ensure that a man is gonne be gl
9f349dcbefeebf9c53fa788ce1800f69

Very dimorphic man but not a male model.

My theory is that women pursue gl men for 2 reasons: In case it will be a girl, the chances of her being gl will be high, in case it will be a man the chances of him being dimorphic will be high. This is because a gl woman will be able to mate with high status or gl men while a dimorphic man will be able to become high status and compete intra sexually with other men. You want your son to be able to crash the enemies and ensure a spot in the highest hierarchies, and low t non dimorphic men can't do that.

7679f800bf20aa3caf5254a75f564781  mike tyson mike dantoni

Dimorphic son

Justin bieber gq 0316 01

Non dimorphic son

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, Perfectumbrain and Marsiere214

the frame is not given by testosterone, it's a myth, castrati men were super tall and had large frames since their plates never closed, it's estrogens who make the plates close and estrongens are derived from t.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, ProAcktiv, Effortless and 2 others
That's lower variable, than that it's variable.

Significant thus.

Good luck trying to search for 90% or 100% rates.

These 100% claims, is only made by marketing scammers and simpletons copers.
Whom can't deal with, or comprehend, the aspect: that the world is also to a good extend: complicated, random, uncertain, etc..
i meant that no one says genetics have no role in appearence, its just that 60% is actually pretty small and if anything support the enviromentalist/ recombination viewpoint
being as 60% attractive as your parents can still put you into above or below avg zone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
i meant that no one says genetics have no role in appearence, its just that 60% is actually pretty small and if anything support the enviromentalist/ recombination viewpoint
being as 60% attractive as your parents can still put you into above or below avg zone
what does that mean? that only 60% of your facial charateristics are inherited by your parents?

nevermind its not random
The random part is the features you get from your parents.
Its guaranteed that you will look like your parents its who evers features you get that makes you ugly or not.
the features, are less random. like one likely inherits from both features.
which feauture you get from whom, is mostly unsure.
And how it re-combines also.

BUT, if the parents throw in a mix and have a mix of attractive/good features. that helps the odds significantly.
THAN, when the parents trow in a bunch of subhuman features to the mix/pot. Than the odds become less good, to turn out good looking.

It's a chain. Because your parents didn't get born by falling out of the sky. They have also come from previous peoples deciding to mix.

what about the environmental factor? how significant is that

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
that 60% in that study. did not say you will be 60% as attractive as your parents

what does that mean? that only 60% of your facial charateristics are inherited by your parents?
that 60% in that study. did not say you inherit 60% of facaial features

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
the features, are less random. like one likely inherits from both features.
which feauture you get from whom, is mostly unsure.
And how it re-combines also.

BUT, if the parents throw in a mix and have a mix of attractive/good features. that helps the odds significantly.
THAN, when the parents trow in a bunch of subhuman features to the mix/pot. Than the odds become less good, to turn out good looking.

It's a chain. Because your parents didn't get born by falling out of the sky. They have also come from previous peoples deciding to mix.
ok, but what if your parents are both very dimorphic and you end up with your mum small chin and Bamby eyes instead of your dad hunter eyes?
Marlon Brando's son all look bad

Ac6c058fd804392caada946a4df536cb

that 60% in that study. did not say you will be 60% as attractive as your parents

that 60% in that study. did not say you inherit 60% of facaial features
What that 60% stands for then?

what about the environmental factor? how significant is that
I didn't research this.
But it matters alot.
I always assumed it was, in decent conditions: 60/70 percent genes; and 40/30 percent environment.
But environment can also be 80%, if the environment is realy realy bad. Getting mmalnutrition, starvation level as child and youth. Than environment with fuck you up 100% I guestimate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Effortless and turkproducer
If parent are average it doesnt matter, but if parents are extremely good or bad looking it matters trust me.

Strictly breed with Stacies and higher theory