Anger managment medication

Deleted member 3635

Deleted member 3635

Mistral
Turns you in to a cuck finally off that shit for a while fucked with my head gave it some type of fog oneitis I was speaking to I had little assertiveness while on it

Got off that shit spoke to her again we flirted back and forth I could tell she was getting interested again I can my feel my masculinity returning in to my ball sack

Almost had to take that shit a few years ago

Consider ur self lucky how come u needed it tho
I had some anger issues when I was a kid. Mom almost took me to a doctor for it. I would of 100% gotten medicated

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 3635
I had some anger issues when I was a kid. Mom almost took me to a doctor for it. I would of 100% gotten medicated

I am guessing it's under control now ? For me jew schools forced me to got picked on for my religion , kept beating the shit out of every racist prick with no mercy

I am guessing it's under control now ? For me jew schools forced me to got picked on for my religion , kept beating the shit out of every racist prick with no mercy
I’m the polar opposite now. My fuse is extremely long

Religion? What were u

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Methamphetamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Sounds incredibly jewish. Stay away from that shit

• +1
Do you guys confirme that it's shit?
Cuz i almost left it.

Even tho' im so angry when bitches dont respect me, and then i'm afraid i looks like a moaning and bitter incel...

I mean, i am, but they must never know

• +1
doctor wanted to put me on it years ago but i told him prescribing it would be a waste of time because i refused to take it

was about 11-12? memory is foggy when it comes to dates

• +1
good doctors hook kids and teens up amphetamines

• +1
I’m the polar opposite now. My fuse is extremely long

Religion? What were u
I am muslim I think i might reach that level as well eventually with therapy

• +1
Do you guys confirme that it's shit?
Cuz i almost left it.

Even tho' im so angry when bitches dont respect me, and then i'm afraid i looks like a moaning and bitter incel...

I mean, i am, but they must never know
Yes its 100 percent shit read multiple studies on it never trusting doctors with my mental health again i think you can get therapy for that

i usually just hit trees and slice my arms,just not too deep or it leaves permanent marks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and born2shitforced2wipe
They picked on you for being Muslim? That’s wack
It is what it is its all in the past never letting my kids get in to an all white school

Shits brutal I think its probably evolutionary tribal bullying with some jealousy involved even the teachers would side with the white kids

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It is what it is its all in the past never letting my kids get in to an all white school

Shits brutal I think its probably evolutionary tribal bullying with some jealousy involved even the teachers would side with the white kids
lol i was the opposite a cracker in a mostly non white school

• +1