Anglo Men are Best Looking

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Girls dont like blonde men. A study found that 90% of women prefer men with brown hair. Anglo men, including the UK and the US are the best looking over Swedes, Germans etc. Women prefer brown haired men with light eyes, which is the Anglo phenotype.

Blond people are almost always gl but they're like robots all looking the same,
Brown hair a lot are ugly but also have the best looking people in the world
On a graph it would similar to the bell curve

Nordic body + dark hair = god

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Anglos, Angles came from Roman empire times, when they sold blonde slave boys and girls and they were so beautiful that called them Angels.

TLDR:
Brown haired men AKA most likely mostly shitskin foreigners have more dating success than the native Scandinavian because of Jewish propaganda

Last edited:
Dye your hair brown you still gonna be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Most of the Scandinavian/German Chads look like robots and all look the smae.

The British Chad has character, charisma and a certain je sais se que

CfBN_gUUsAAHYKS.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, MammothActuary and Thushespokeofit
Most of the Scandinavian/German Chads look like robots and all look the smae.

The British Chad has character, charisma and a certain je sais se que

CfBN_gUUsAAHYKS.jpg

britbong cope, "character" is literally on the bottom of the list for foids anyway

• +1
britbong cope, "character" is literally on the bottom of the list for foids anyway
Pretty much no brits look like that lmfao.

Go to England you’ll see a majority of lower class low inhib nationalist white men, low inhib ethnics who actually do decent (not many shitskin curries) and only some high class men that resemble the ones americans think about when the they think of england
The funny thing is I actually see ethnics sometimes even curry’s do okay in UK, there are some liberal white SJW who look okay and like these sort of men (ethnics like arabs too)

You will get racially abused in lower class areas and particularly school if you are a curry though

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, MammothActuary, fakemeta. and 2 others
46208174 780920685583303 8575068683691360256 n

What about gray hair theory ?

• JFL
northern europeans mog every one. and I mean england, holland, scandinavians etc. It's useless to compare them between each other

• +1
northern europeans mog every one. and I mean england, holland, scandinavians etc. It's useless to compare them between each other
idk but in the UK they like “seasoned people” so meds, blacks, ethnics even to an extent actually do well in diverse cities anyway

idk but in the UK they like “seasoned people” so meds, blacks, ethnics even to an extent actually do well in diverse cities anyway
"seasoned people" hmm so whites with tanned skinned?
sorry bro but I can't believe that foids prefer ethnics over whites, how can you be racepilled and deny the white look supremacy. its not just about skin color, northern europeans have the best bones, height, facial structure, hair quality, etc basically better everything. The more south people are from, the more gracile they are.

• +1
sorry bro but I can't believe that foids prefer ethnics over whites, how can you be racepilled and deny the white look supremacy. its not just about skin color, northern europeans have the best bones, height, facial structure, hair quality, etc basically better everything. The more south people are from, the more gracile they are.

I agree with height and facial structure. Everything else no, I personally think Meds are the best looking, more skewed towards the women 100%.

And I never said ethnics did better than whites in UK? I said in the diverse cities I’ve been to, I even saw curries with decent girls, what I’m saying is that being ethnic in UK isn’t as big as a falio as some make it out to seem as being in the west.
And the whole gracile thing is a bunch of bollocks, BBC in that case should be major framecels even though it’s the opposite. It goes like this from what I’ve seen framewise/masculinity.

Blacks > Meds > Whites > Currys > Asians > Gooks

caged
whites have the bigger frame
White supremacist coper, I am med and even despite middle/upper class british girls could easily find some tall white chad I still had success with them as a semi manlet who looks like a robust albanian lmfao.

White supremacist coper, I am med and even despite middle/upper class british girls could easily find some tall white chad I still had success with them as a semi manlet who looks like a robust albanian lmfao.
yh sure just throw the "white supremacist cope". northerners have the biggest frames/height its a FACT. it doesn't matter if you had success with women, but the northern chad mogs all

• +1
yh sure just throw the "white supremacist cope". northerners have the biggest frames/height its a FACT. it doesn't matter if you had success with women, but the northern chad mogs all
Tallest country is from Balkans, isn’t it? aha

And not from what I see in England, in fact all western girls starting to love BBC, ethnic cock

• JFL
You can clearly tell the difference between a Scandanavian and an Anglo.

And not from what I see in England, in fact all western girls starting to love BBC, ethnic cock
This BBC myth has been debunked so many times. Look at the facts.

• +1

holland is in the balkans?
ik montenegro is the second tallest country, however northern europeans have the best combination of height+ facial bones + frame. all foids in non northern euro countries lust over tall blond chads. doesn't matter if ethnics can get laid, the fact is, the nordic chad mogs all.
lmao at the cope that western girls like bbcs. only ugly rejected sluts go blacked. you would loathe being black... you know it, lets not lie on each other

• +1
ik montenegro is the second tallest country, however northern europeans have the best combination of height+ facial bones + frame. all foids in non northern euro countries lust over tall blond chads. doesn't matter if ethnics can get laid, the fact is, the nordic chad mogs all.
lmao at the cope that western girls like bbcs. only ugly rejected sluts go blacked. you would loathe being black... you know it, lets not lie on each other
Yeah I wouldn’t want to be a BBC, maybe a top tier one but otherwise no.

And no blonde men aren’t as desired as darker haired men who r white

No! Nordic chad doesn't mog all. That's what I'm saying into the post. ANGLO Chad mogs all.

LOL its fucking over.
I have brown hair, black eyebrows and blue eyes and I am scandinavian.
It is still over, maybe I can be above average with surgeries.

No! Nordic chad doesn't mog all. That's what I'm saying into the post. ANGLO Chad mogs all.
I think tall med men mog both but on average yes south atlandid or whatver tf it’s called probably mogs everyone on average

Mr 50 Shades was from Northern Ireland.. basically an Anglo

jamie-dornan.jpg

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and MammothActuary
Testosterone does make hair darker... Tough pill to swallow :(

Mr 50 Shades was from Northern Ireland.. basically an Anglo

jamie-dornan.jpg
So is Zac Efron, Iam Somerhalder, Henry Cavill and almost all Hollywood sex symbols.

I am tire of having to expose goyim tricks on this forum, this is massive lie that Anglo Man is best looking?

I am look at Anglo man with PSL worshipped warrior skull and I know this is not what woman are wanting to breed with. Where is the backward head growth?

Woman laugh at man with forward head growth, in eyes of woman this what they see:
iu

Anglo Men better elongatemaxxing right now or its over, Nephilim will take Anglo Woman! How can Anglo Chad even give Stacy Nephilim offspring with backward head growth?
iu
An-elongated-head-was-an-ideal-of-beauty-among-the-Mangbetu-people-1930-small.jpg