Anime about .org

NordicMaxxer

NordicMaxxer

Bronze
Joined
Dec 11, 2022
Posts
376
Reputation
426

Loled hard at this one.
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Looksmax Refugee
GrAYcel moment
 
Tag who's who in the vid if you're bored.

@HarrierDuBois at 0:24
@defezman at 0:41
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Don't get it?
Idk, I guess tall, good frame, semi-long hair, light hair (even though you're not particularly blonde for Sweden). It also made me think of your avi. + it reminded me of a scene from FMAB where Scar (a tall mentalcel) walks like that. Basically just a bunch of strawmen haha, had to put down at least two people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Idk, I guess tall, good frame, semi-long hair, light hair (even though you're not particularly blonde for Sweden). It also made me think of your avi. + it reminded me of a scene from FMAB where Scar (a tall mentalcel) walks like that. Basically just a bunch of strawmen haha, had to put down at least two people.
Yeah I mean tbh I kinda have this coloring so fair enough. Just need to be in sun for lighter hair and darken brows.
EmFeLkGXIAIcLiD
 
  • +1
Reactions: NordicMaxxer

Similar threads

Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
30
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
TGUN.
Replies
13
Views
95
bimatoprostal
bimatoprostal
J
Replies
7
Views
40
senstiveyoungmanlet
senstiveyoungmanlet
Jlaemees
Replies
8
Views
27
jflmeister
jflmeister
Resonant
Replies
23
Views
64
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top