Anime is embarrassing

Holy shit, and that’s where we’re headed
We are already there tbh, people are cashapping women for like anything, also thee's those redpill streamer alpha male types people are sending money too. And I rot on discord/forums. So...

low t low iq taste

chad grew up watching dragon ball z and would still watch it now while he hits it doggy with ur oneitis but ok

being a weeb is embarrasing, watching anime isnt

id 10x rather watch a good anime or a nostalgic shonen that atleasts gives me fond memories or motivates me to exercise than watch some 2020s brainrot tv show or any other dogshit as tv shows that get produced nowadays

- anime is nt in 2024 btw as long as ur not a weeb, just dont be spouting retarded shit and ur ok, the average somewhat cultured person now has atleast watched one or two good ones that they enjoyed

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, lunin7 and Pikabro
low t low iq taste

chad grew up watching dragon ball z and would still watch it now while he hits it doggy with ur oneitis but ok

being a weeb is embarrasing, watching anime isnt

id 10x rather watch a good anime or a nostalgic shonen that atleasts gives me fond memories or motivates me to exercise than watch some 2020s brainrot tv show or any other dogshit as tv shows that get produced nowadays

- anime is nt in 2024 btw as long as ur not a weeb, just dont be spouting retarded shit and ur ok, the average somewhat cultured person now has atleast watched one or two good ones that they enjoyed
Chad is definitely not watching anime lol. Certainly not beyond the age of like 16 at least. The idea that he would be watching Japanese cartoons in his spare time is just hilarious.

Just pick out any modern Western T.V Show and it will mog nearly every currently airing anime. That's how trash anime is. At least with the Western T.V Show you don't die from embarrassment watching the characters act like apes and seeing random shots of the character's panties and bras 10 times every episode.

The dialogue in anime is so bad that the viewers need to watch it in Japanese so they don't have to face just how corny it is.

Chad is definitely not watching anime lol. Certainly not beyond the age of like 16 at least. The idea that he would be watching Japanese cartoons in his spare time is just hilarious.

Just pick out any modern Western T.V Show and it will mog nearly every currently airing anime. That's how trash anime is. At least with the Western T.V Show you don't die from embarrassment watching the characters act like apes and seeing random shots of the character's panties and bras 10 times every episode.

The dialogue in anime is so bad that the viewers need to watch it in Japanese so they don't have to face just how corny it is.

ur so disconnected from real life lol

anime is much more popular than you think

even chico still watches and literally showed his son dragon ball and got him into it lmfao and he is a grown ass man

not to mention that anyone that currently works out at around the age of 18-21 will 99% likely watch some sort of shonen anime, and you can def bet money that a good amount of those are "chad" or atleast mog you lmfao

have met plenty of good looking people even tall chadlites that are very nt that watch anime, im not surprised anymore its common

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Anime is NT. Being a weaboo is not. Pretty simple.

Otakus are usually neckbeard losers that can fall into the racist far right or sjw soyboy left.

They usually put on a pedestal everything made in Japan, whenever they see some weird Japanese tv show, they say "it's their culture, respect", but when they see the same made in the west, they bash it as degenerate.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Pikabro

No netflix tv shows are weird and robotic. Episodes all have mandatory 30 min gay orgy scenes where the becky female lead fucks 5 different guys etc. MC is some female gaze stoic faggot, the story is always boring droning trash, empowered modern wahmen sex workers n so on.

Anime mogs.

In Japan is it common for people to shout at each other at the top of their lungs over nothing all the time or openly stare at a woman's breasts, where everyone can see you?
yes nigga that’s what they actually do lol

All of it except..

Wonder what kind of high art OP engages with

Anime is amazing, it feels so good to watch the visuals are so beautiful the music is angelic :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: the story and characters aren’t up to western standards but who gives af when the art aesthetic worldbuilding sense of adventure etc is SO GOOD

I haven't been interested in anime, or in general movies or series or mainstream media since I was about 16-17, just because at some point, everything seemed cringeworthy and predictable to me, regardless of the story/action/genre of the movie etc.

Like I could predict the entire course of a movie after the first 15 minutes I spent in it, and even if it didn't turn out the way I thought it would, I knew they didn't do it just to make it look different, but that didn't make it any more interesting or worth the time and energy I wasted on them.

Pretty much the same thing with video games. When I see a colleague or some guy around 25 talking about games and movies or anime, instead of talking about serious and mature stuff, like how he fixed his car, how he built his house, what store he went to with his wife, etc. I cringe the most and I'm like in my head ''Bruh, I knew this stuff too, and I was interested in it too, but when I was like 15, not now..''

I'd rather play myself ''the hero'' in real life, and play a sport like the one below, I'd get really good at it, because it would seem 10 times cooler and more impressive to the woman than telling them what cartoon made from the other fucking side of the planet I watched in my basement yesterday..

Just ignore the cringe parts faggot, the weird dialogue speaking style becomes normal and perfectly entertaining once you get used to it, and the stories literally mog. Even the most normie anime according to weebs (naruto) has a pretty cool theme and story about war, hatred, good and evil, destiny etc that’s literally the best part amongst really cool fighting scenes and powers

anime is great man

I wouldn't be caught dead watching this shit. There was a time when I was into it when I was like 14, but now I get second hand embarrassment when I try to watch it. The anime aesthetic is nice, but the writing is so unbearably bad it's just laughable, especially the dialogue. Why the fuck are they talking like that? No one talks like that irl, it's just so cringe. Also, why is there some weird sexual scene where the M.C is unashamedly looking at a girl's boobs every few minutes? Watching this beyond the age of 12 is just straight up embarrassing.
5A08E858 79B2 4B8F BF43 1C7327583353
Whaaaaaaatttt