Announcement : BlackPill.VIP

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
BlackPill.VIP is the name of the new forum in development.

New Features:

• News Feeds Personalized by Recommendation Algorithm.

• Members can highlight parts of posts and react to highlighted snippets. The most frequently highlighted-and-reacted parts in a post are displayed highlighted when other users view the post. Benefits: members can express agreement and disagreement with specific parts in long posts, and users will be less likely to ignore long posts when the best parts are highlighted.

• Popular Forums Integrations. BlackPill.VIP automatically mirrors all the content from Looksmax.org, Geomax.me, RNC.Iife, L00kism.i0, Forum.****************, Incels.is, BlackpiII.cIub, etc. Link your blackpill forum accounts to your BlackPill.VIP account and you’ll never need to leave BlackPill.VIP—you can react and reply to other forums’ posts inside of the BlackPill.VIP interface.

• Alter Egos. No need to make alt accounts! The site lets you store multiple “profile cards” in 1 account. The posts you posted with different profile cards appear as posts by different people to others. Your other blackpill forum accounts (such as your Looksmax.org account) count as profile cards, and you have to use a forum’s corresponding profile card when you engage in an integrated thread from another forum.

• Member Monetization. For the 1st time in the history of blackpill forums, admins aren’t the only people making money! Members can monetize their posts!

• Exclusive Guilds. Members can create and run guilds. Guild leaders can charge guild members money to join and to stay in.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE, Iasacrko, Deleted member 17531 and 9 others
Screen Shot 2020 07 24 at 113338 AM

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, Moggie, horizon and 6 others
sounds like dogshit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24593

thecel

blackpilled MtF transmaxer​

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13787 and Dystopian
sounds good man. I can wait to spam my low IQ retardation on this new site man.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24593
kys

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
ill help you make it if i get admin

• +1
Didnt Read Lol Storm Trooper GIF

• JFL
Proxy 2

• JFL
sounds good man. I can wait to spam my low IQ retardation on this new site man.

Alter Egos. No need to make alt accounts! The site lets you store multiple “profile cards” in 1 account. The posts you posted with different profile cards appear as posts by different people to others.

and you can spam it with unlimited alts :feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko and Sexually Disabled
How tf can you monetize your own post jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mortis, Iasacrko and Deleted member 14693
bumperino

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Iasacrko and Deleted member 16371
Where is the site?

• +1
So I'll get paid to shitpost
sweet

• JFL
Alter Egos. No need to make alt accounts! The site lets you store multiple “profile cards” in 1 account. The posts you posted with different profile cards appear as posts by different people to others.

Best feature ever.

• Hmm...