New Blackpill Forum Public Opinion Poll Thread

Would you use this forum frequently?

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I’ll launch a new blackpill forum if I believe it has a potential userbase of 50 or more.

The blackpill forum will have unique features that no existing blackpill forums have.

• Anyone can create an account, but not anyone can participate in all threads.
    • Women are allowed to join, but thread starters can limit what types of users are able to post in their threads.
    • Female users will probably be disallowed in the vast majority of threads because it’s a male-centric forum.
    • The feature prevents unwanted users (e.g. females) from “ruining” threads where they’re unwanted, and allows them to join into discussions where they’re welcome to contribute.
  • Verification
    • Members can apply to receive verified checkmarks about many traits—male, female, ugly, short, autistic, surgeon, YouTuber, etc.
    • To apply, a member has to submit to the mod team photo evidence of the trait they’re applying to verify. E.g. sending a photo of one’s face and holding his/her username written on a piece of paper, to verify (s)he is ugly.
    • You can search for users who possess specified kinds of verifications. E.g. you can search verified surgeons and see the list of all users who’re confirmed as surgeons.
  • Content categorization is done through tagging rather than through division into separate subforums, except the Ratings and the Off-Topic subforums.
    • Having lots of subforums fragments the forum too much and causes niche topics to get fewer views, which leads users to post about niche topics in the main section instead of in the subforums dedicated to these topics. E.g. if there’re the subforums “Surgery”, “Mewing”, and “Fitness”, each of them would get a small fraction of the views the main section gets, so most users will opt to post about these topics in the main looksmaxing section to get more views.
    • Users can click on tags to view only threads that have that tag, as if it’s a subforum. E.g. clicking the [looksmaxing] tag shows threads related to looksmaxing.
    • Users can filter by more than 1 tag. E.g. [maxilla]&[surgery] shows threads tagged both [maxilla] and [surgery], providing easy access to the exact topics that the user wants to read about.
  • Reacts and reputation are 2 totally separate concepts.
    • The upvote (thumbs-up) button is not a reaction. Clicking it awards rep to the upvoted post’s author.
    • Daily upvotes are limited so users save their upvotes to use on high-quality posts only.
    • Reactions don’t affect reputation.
  • Members’ 3 most-received reacts are displayed alongside their avatars, usernames, titles, etc. E.g. if a member’s most-received reacts are JFL, cope, and rage, these 3 icons will show on all of their posts. This feature shows members’ personalities.
  • Rep Spending
    • The reputation number that’s equal to the upvote total is separate from the “bank” reputation available for spending. A user can spend his/her reputation points, but the rep number displayed on his/her profile is always the total of all rep ever earned. E.g. Bob has 10K rep and spends 1K on a cool username font; the rep number is his profile and in his usercard is still 10K, and he has 9K left to spend.
    • Spendable “bank” rep is private and invisible to other users.
    • Members can sell items to other members for bank rep. Does not affect the profile rep stat.
  • Intelligent Bumping
    • Low-effort bump replies are prohibited.
    • Bumping is a feature that costs spendable rep points to use.
    • Users can spend a number of rep points to bump a thread.
    • The bump feature is limited to once per hour per thread per user. The “batch bump” feature shall be used if one desires more frequent bumping.
    • Users can “batch bump”. Batch bumping is when a member spends a lot of rep points to get a thread to be automatically bumped every 30 minutes over a specified period. E.g. a member can spend a few hundred rep to make a thread get autobumped every 30 minutes for 3 hours straight, resulting in 7 total bumps.
    • Bump fees are more expensive the more replies a thread already has and the more times the thread got bumped before.
Please give feedback and vote in the poll.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 47272, Mr. President, VinnyH and 12 others
I fw this (I just want to practice my rizz on autistic foids)

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Deleted member 19036 and thecel
>blackpill forum
>women allowed

sigh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 47272, OGJBSLAYER, ReadBooksEveryday and 9 others
Tbh there should only be 3 subforums:
General, Ratings, Moneymaking

General being for anything that isn't the other two

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Women being allowed to join a blackpill forum is incredibly stupid for various reasons. First of all, do you know who uses these types of forums? If even a few women joined, the focus would be on them since a big part of the community is incredibly desperate which was proven by Floda and it would just ruin the whole thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, TheDragon, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
Women being allowed to join a blackpill forum is incredibly stupid for various reasons. First of all, do you know who uses these types of forums? If even a few women joined, the focus would be on them since a big part of the community is incredibly desperate which was proven by Floda and it would just ruin the whole thing

Women should be allowed to join it for intelligent discussion purposes.

It won’t ruin the forum. Most male posters would disallow females from contributing to their threads.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 19036, vaninskybird and 3 others

It won’t ruin the forum. Most male posters would disallow females from contributing to their threads.
You know very well that wouldn't happen, some of the users here are so starved for any drop of female attention that they would do a lot for even some ugly bitch if she joined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, vaninskybird, Niklaus Mikaelson and 3 others
Content categorization is done through tagging rather than through division into separate subforums, except the Ratings and the Off-Topic subforums.
  • Having lots of subforums fragments the forum too much and causes niche topics to get fewer views, which leads users to post about niche topics in the main section instead of in the subforums dedicated to these topics. E.g. if there’re the subforums “Surgery”, “Mewing”, and “Fitness”, each of them would get a small fraction of the views the main section gets, so most users will opt to post about these topics in the main looksmaxing section to get more views.
  • Users can click on tags to view only threads that have that tag, as if it’s a subforum. E.g. clicking the [looksmaxing] tag shows threads related to looksmaxing.
  • Users can filter by more than 1 tag. E.g. [maxilla]&[surgery] shows threads tagged both [maxilla] and [surgery], providing easy access to the exact topics that the user wants to read about.

I forgot to mention ignoring tags. You can ignore users; you can ignore tags.

If you find race threads and Jew threads annoying, simply ignore [racepill] and [Jews]

Very useful feature.

The feature ends debates on what kinds of content should be permitted and prohibited.
Should racebait be prohibited? Should gay content be prohibited? Should gore be prohibited? Should shitposting be prohibited? Should bluepill be prohibited? Now with tag ignoring, the answer to all these questions is no. Just ignore what you don’t want to see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
nvm

• Hmm...
You know very well that wouldn't happen, some of the users here are so starved for any drop of female attention that they would do a lot for even some ugly bitch if she joined

I’ll go MtF so I have to allow myself on my own forum lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and ifyouwannabemylover

I love women :feelsgood:

• JFL
Sleep Yawn GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and thecel
@Moggie

The forum will be the blackest-pilled. Mods and I will ban users who don’t exhibit stereotypical incel traits (misogyny, resentment, rage, etc.)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 14693
What should it be named?

I propose Truecels.co.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

Mods and I will ban users who don’t exhibit stereotypical incel traits (misogyny, resentment, rage, etc.)
That doesn't make sense if foids are allowed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and thecel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Extremely rare but why ban a female if she happens to fit the criteria?
So females who don't fit the criteria get banned?

• +1
So females who don't fit the criteria get banned?

Yes. 99% of males don’t fit the criteria anyway.

Plenty of .org members react “Love It” to posts about people being happy. My forum won’t tolerate such positivity. When someone else is happier than you, you should be mad at them.

@Alt Number 3 @bonelessMan @serbiangandy you love-it reactors are cucks.

How can y’all feel good about someone else being happier than you?

Where’s the seething resentment? Where’s the ferocious hate? Where’s the incel mentality in you guys?

The utter state of the forum. I’m the only member who’s about that incel shit. All the rest are bluepilled normies. Especially you three.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 14693
great idea, too bad i will ignore it

• So Sad
Yes. 99% of males don’t fit the criteria anyway.

Plenty of .org members react “Love It” to posts about other people being happy. My forum won’t tolerate such positivity.
Then you probably should advertise the forum in more extreme incel communities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thecel
Then you probably should advertise the forum in more extreme incel communities

Like what? Incels.is isn’t really full of resentful seething ragists. Incels-Net is just a dead Incels.is. Blackpill-Club is like this site. Perhaps Deep Web Onion sites?

Like what? Incels.is isn’t really full of resentful seething ragists. Incels-Net is just a dead Incels.is. Blackpill-Club is like this site. Perhaps Deep Web Onion sites?
this foum prob won't be popular then if you have to be a bad human being

• JFL
this foum prob won't be popular then if you have to be a bad human being

You don’t have to be a bad human. Being resentful of people happier than you doesn’t make you bad. It might make you a happiness-redistributionist.

The forum will require members to agree with just these 5 beliefs:
  • The game of life is zero-sum.
  • Happiness is a finite resource.
  • You failed to obtain your fair share of happiness, and this isn’t your fault.
  • Privileged groups such as Chads and women are hoarding happiness that well exceeds their fair shares.
  • Because of the zero-sum nature of life, anything that lowers the happiness of happiness-privileged people is conducive to increasing equality of happiness.

You don’t have to be a bad human. Being resentful of people happier than you doesn’t make you bad. It might make you a happiness-redistributionist.

The forum will require members to agree with just these 5 beliefs:

• The game of life is zero-sum.
  • Happiness is a finite resource.
  • You failed to obtain your fair share of happiness, and this isn’t your fault.
  • Privileged groups such as Chads and women are hoarding happiness that well exceeds their fair shares.
  • Because of the zero-sum nature of life, anything that lowers the happiness of happiness-privileged people is conducive to increasing equality of happiness.

brewtle noreplypill

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I wanna help u but answer my dms

• +1
this might sound good in theory but it will prolly become a simp central and dillute over time

also i get the appeal you are going for : general place for all classes in society to participate in blackpill disscussion and bring their worldwiev on table which would prolly create new opinion at first (women and surgeon talking to a trucel for example) but as i said it would dellute into foid worship

BUT

BRINGING SURGEONS ON THIS FORUM MIGHT BE A MOGGER IDEA , IMAGINE FREE LITE CONSULTATIONS IN RETURN FOR INSTAGRAM SHOTOUT OR ANY TYPE OF AD IN THIS SITE

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19036
good feautures but paying rep for bumps shouldn’t be a thing. way too prone for abuse and stops organic discussion. bumping works fine here, on 4chan, on .is etc. if a user spam bumps their own thread, it’s obvious and a moderator takes action.

• JFL
So... it looks like this project has been abandoned

• +1