Annoying chadlite trait

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
Getting partial iois where the girl still expects you to approach and do 100% of the work. Girls will smile at you, stand literally 1mm away from you, etc but they won't make the first move. They still expect you to carry the convo, escalate, and take all the risks. It's like, bitch, if you want my dick, just say so. This hovering shit gets annoying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, TheDragon, Banderacell and 11 others
IMG 7628

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Lonenely sigma and ROTTING
That's so annoying

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 20370
Getting partial iois where the girl still expects you to approach and do 100% of the work. Girls will smile at you, stand literally 1mm away from you, etc but they won't make the first move. They still expect you to carry the convo, escalate, and take all the risks. It's like, bitch, if you want my dick, just say so. This hovering shit gets annoying.
I am inside your house with lethal weapons

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 27987, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
Yeah same and worst part for me since I am NOT a chadlite is only LTBs give me this.

Tbh if a girl is doing that just go approach. It’s basically in the bag at that point u won’t get rejected unless u misinterpreted the situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
More like MTN/low HTN trait

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
More like MTN/low HTN trait
This a true Chadlite would get the chance to fuck at the party or maybe a bit later at night with some game and seduction

not enjoying this new underhanded narcy brag trend from you

@instigator was he always like this? I remember almost nothing from lookism

Tbh if a girl is doing that just go approach. It’s basically in the bag at that point u won’t get rejected unless u misinterpreted the situation
You can and I have been rejected after this. Women legit have no idea how they feel about sex until it's real. A girl might like how you look, but pull away when she realizes she actually has to put out. You're always playing a game of battleship with a woman's sexuality. You have to throw out guesses and hope you hit something. Iois give you a small green light, but it can run out pretty fast in an interaction.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
You can and I have been rejected after this. Women legit have no idea how they feel about sex until it's real. A girl might like how you look, but pull away when she realizes she actually has to put out. You're always playing a game of battleship with a woman's sexuality. You have to throw out guesses and hope you hit something. Iois give you a small green light, but it can run out pretty fast in an interaction.
Ur not wrong here but at same time if ur really chadlite, and if you really are getting ios, the vast majority of the time ur approaches WILL be successful. Either u have no idea what to say to these women when u approach or ur not chadlite.

Ur not wrong here but at same time if ur really chadlite, and if you really are getting ios, the vast majority of the time ur approaches WILL be successful. Either u have no idea what to say to these women when u approach or ur not chadlite.
Or u didn’t get an actual IOI when u thought u did. Like I said earlier

By vast majority, you mean like 30%

By vast majority, you mean like 30%
Depends on the setting. More than 50 percent for sure in party/bar settings. Irl approaches are different of course with more variables in play. If ur striking out more then 50 percent in settings where girls are drunk and want to fuck ur not even close to chadlite. Simple.

Depends on the setting. More than 50 percent for sure in party/bar settings. Irl approaches are different of course with more variables in play. If ur striking out more then 50 percent in settings where girls are drunk and want to fuck ur not even close to chadlite. Simple.
I'm talking about during the day. Bar iois might mean even less because of drunkeness.

Tbh I can't complain too much because I do this shit to above average beckies. I'll give a little validation, but it's not worth taking the time to cheat. So I won't go farther than just a stare or a comment. Probably fucks with their head too. Being gl enough for a little validation, but not enough for people to go out of their way is annoying

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I'm talking about during the day. Bar iois might mean even less because of drunkeness.

Tbh I can't complain too much because I do this shit to above average beckies. I'll give a little validation, but it's not worth taking the time to cheat. So I won't go farther than just a stare or a comment. Probably fucks with their head too. Being gl enough for a little validation, but not enough for people to go out of their way is annoying
If ur gl u should be thankful. Already puts u in the top 90th percentile of men prob even higher considering how many guys are ugly. For girls to go out of their way, you have to rlly be something else imo. Truly the best of the best. Girls fear rejection and embarrassment, and they want to be courted, not the other way around. If ur getting IOS like that ur already better off then way more men on this planet ever will be. That’s a good thing imo.

If ur gl u should be thankful. Already puts u in the top 90th percentile of men prob even higher considering how many guys are ugly. For girls to go out of their way, you have to rlly be something else imo. Truly the best of the best. Girls fear rejection and embarrassment, and they want to be courted, not the other way around. If ur getting IOS like that ur already better off then way more men on this planet ever will be. That’s a good thing imo.
I'm exactly in the 92th percentile of men -- just high enough to consistently have a chance, but not gl to have anything garaunteed

not enjoying this new underhanded narcy brag trend from you

@instigator was he always like this? I remember almost nothing from lookism

I wish all posters were like this, would spare me from a lot of cortisol spikes

• +1
Reactions: Slayer