Anorexia whores are genuinely the biggest delusional copers. I would’ve bullie them all to suicide if they didn’t separate us when I was at the ward.

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Would do anything but take the genetics pill like I told them too. I made them burst into tears when I told them that if they lost one more pound they wouldn’t magically get better bones and they should just accept they’re ugly. Jfl I literally get euphoric thinking about their reactions and how they’re stable mood slowly lifted from their faces when I started talking. Ha. Just lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, Axii, ElTruecel and 2 others
@the BULL can you relate bhai

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Would do anything but take the genetics pill like I told them too. I made them burst into tears when I told them that if they lost one more pound they wouldn’t magically get better bones and they should just accept they’re ugly. Jfl I literally get euphoric thinking about their reactions and how they’re stable mood slowly lifted from their faces when I started talking. Ha. Just lol.
Tales from insane ward

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and barettrealrx
@barettrealrx you’re on a fucking list now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and barettrealrx
@barettrealrx you’re on a fucking list now
I sincerely apologize, I recognize I have made a severe lapse in my judgement when i wrote the aforementioend comment

Too many sociopaths here jfl

46193C07 5C8F 465B 9A2C D6349970F54E

• +1
let them die or something idk

• +1
Anorexic foids fail to understand anybody can tell which woman is naturally skinny and which one is anorexic.

Anorexic foids fail to understand anybody can tell which woman is naturally skinny and which one is anorexic.
Ok bud just repeat my post idiot

• +1
Ok bud just repeat my post idiot
I do what I please faggot Kys. Ur probably fat u obese monster how does it feel to have a bmi above 40 fatty

I do what I please faggot Kys. Ur probably fat u obese monster how does it feel to have a bmi above 40 fatty
I’m 6’5 95kg ish. A bit less because muhhh lean maxxing and around 19% body fat.

• +1