Another blackpill day

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
So ok guys today i heard dudes talking about foids like always. One dude said to other dudes ''at least i have something to fuck, you fucking virgin''. They were joking about that but who cares, i was triggered. That was this 6'3 (he's not full 6'3 propably) classmate that i posted here. Then they were talking about foids, sex, partying, all of that.
Now i came to conclusion, if all of them have sex, they fuck those foids that i see everything day, every fucking foids that i look at with a dream of interacting and having sex, was already fucked by some dudes, with huge chance of fucking my classmates. I still fucking wonder who fucked those foids. Those sitations when foid from my middle school now goes to my hs and she fucking hug my classmate, all of them fucking know each other. I have a crush on foid and they i fucking see this foids hugging dude from my class and ghosting me. Theres no cope with that. Idk they just in the parties in the group and every foid fucked half of dudes in this group and vice versa? I can't fucking talk to a foid normaly, what about talking to a foid that i fucked.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
maunchu

• +1
Reactions: maunchu
''at least i have something to fuck, you fucking virgin''

gRLzaRi.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Marw