Another brutal muslim-cel arranged marriage thread - muslimcels please do not enter

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Previous thread on arranged marriages

I was talking to my mother the other day and she was telling me about how some bengali woman (btw muslim-cels, she was fresh off the boat) and how she divorced her husband, I've met this woman a few times and she seemed okay too. Anyways the divorce happened due to her husband being too demanding, they both worked jobs and he expected her to cook and clean, he didn't help that much. She got pissed off with him and just divorced him, the husband is now begging for her to come back and is basically like a dog atm. She is refusing to now come back, most likely going to be railed by a chad or something. The husband is frantically trying to talk her family and shit into making her come back - but no one gives a fuck LOL.

Questions I asked my mum

1. Why did she wait so long to divorce the husband?

>*laughs* to get a british passport and to be a citizen here, if she wasn't legal yet, she'd not divorce him

2. How would the husband prevent the divorce then?

> Well it was an arranged marriage to a woman who wanted a passport, he would have got divorced anyways. He could have helped and it might have changed stuff, but if he got her pregnant and they had a child, she'd never divorce. She would probably accept abuse from him, if that meant her child would not grow up in single parent household.

3. Is this sort of thing common?

> Yeah ofc it's common, your cousin for example (for those that don't know, I have a 30 year old incel tier cousin who finally managed to get an arranged marriage to some whore from bangladesh) if he had not got his wife pregnant, she'd probably have left him after a year or so, when she gains legal citizenship basically. Arranged marriages are not for love.

Well there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth. I'm lucky I have a good relationship with my mum, where she will inadvertently drop blackpill after blackpill.

I wasn't able to ask many looks-related questions sadly, but my mother has dropped blackpills to me previously saying she regrets marrying my dad sometimes because he was so short. She didn't expect me being so short - brutal tbh. Although she claims she likes my dad because he is a good dad, so the height isn't too bad.

What have we learnt from this?

Your arranged marriage wife doesn't love you, never get it twisted. She never did love you, she barely gives a fuck. She's trying to advance herself, you are just a stepping stone.

@ropemax @TRUE_CEL @LooksDeficiency @Chadethnic101

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Edgar, Mewton and 10 others
Im glad Im not muslim :feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Michael Myers, Deleted member 16771 and 2 others
Dnrd, I will arrange marriage maxx virgin stacy from my village
Better her get her pregnant ASAP otherwise she will leave you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Michael Myers, ✿👍col and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Michael Myers, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, ✿👍col and 2 others
Shes either a stacy or virgin, can't be both
No dude, stacy virgins in villages are lusting over looksmax users who don't hit the gym or anything. JFL at these arranged marriage maxx copers

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9641 and Deleted member 15099
Look man almost everyone here knows west is degenerate and most people who come to west become degenerates

I mean this is not surprising for these women to behave this way,western countries allow this point is to live build a country that doesn’t

Dnrd, I will arrange marriage maxx virgin stacy from my village
Based and Islammaxed brother.You get your virgin stacy while they are getting their low mileage girlfriend who only had 59 dicks

Where are you from

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Michael Myers, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
Look man almost everyone here knows west is degenerate and most people who come to west become degenerates

I mean this is not surprising for these women to behave this way,western countries allow this point is to live build a country that doesn’t

Based and Islammaxed brother.You get your virgin stacy while they are getting their low mileage girlfriend who only had 59 dicks

Where are you from
JFL where do you live? Maybe for you this is not the reality. But for those of us living in the west, the post I wrote is the true reality. You cannot hide from the truth

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
are you planning on having kids op?

are you planning on having kids op?
I'm honestly not sure anymore. I've been :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:ed so hard about shit that I just don't want to anymore. But deep down I know I should be having kids

how some bengali woman
reminder that op is a bangladeshi
and bangledeshi are a mix of south asian/indic and south east asian/monogolid
and monogolid women worskhip white men
u got the point stop giving him attention he is a rice

pehnotype of bangledesh,half monogolid not south asian

blame ur rice genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Preoximerianas, Chadeep and 6 others
JFL where do you live? Maybe for you this is not the reality. But for those of us living in the west, the post I wrote is the true reality. You cannot hide from the truth

oh no I’m turkish it’s basically a liberal country it’s over

I was talking about how the main point is living in a country where this works.I mean in the west you can’t build that kind of community
From the Netherlands, but ethnic moroccan of course.
:feelsokman::feelsokman: Can you find me an 18 year old moroccan stacy bro.Pale skin Muslim guys are rare get one who is into mayos like me
Im glad Im not muslim :feelskek:
Latino Muslims are absolute moggers man

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
same

why? societal pressure?
Not really societal pressure. Having kids is your legacy and raising kids is a major part of life, I am scared of dying and never experiencing things such as the birth of my child, graduating college, etc.
oh no I’m turkish it’s basically a liberal country it’s over

I was talking about how the main point is living in a country where this works.I mean in the west you can’t build that kind of community

:feelsokman::feelsokman: Can you find me an 18 year old moroccan stacy bro.Pale skin Muslim guys are rare get one who is into mayos like me

Latino Muslims are absolute moggers man
Turkey is fucked bro, it's barely muslim. Idk how the gold digging situation is there for you

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and koalendo
Obviously muslim foids want to be dicked down by white chads. No one wants to marry a dirty ugly sandnigger, it's just societal pressure

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and FailedNormieManlet
Obviously muslim foids want to be dicked down by white chads. No one wants to marry a dirty ugly sandnigger, it's just societal pressure
I srs do NOT understand why muslimcels are like this. They're treated so unfairly by their society and women, and still come back like dogs for an arranged marriage

• JFL
Reactions: thegoat
if you're somewhat gl you can have best of both worlds :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
if you're somewhat gl you can have best of both worlds :feelsgood:
If you're somewhat gl you won't be needing an arranged marriage

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, sytyl and ✿👍col
Even If i was gl, I would want to arrange marry. Jfl at getting a girlfriend or wife who has been dicked down by 20 dicks before.
JFL at getting used for your beta bux

I
Turkey is fucked bro, it's barely muslim. Idk how the gold digging situation is there for you
Money still matters here but didn’t need any :feelsokman:

Beyond that it’s getting harder to find good women though
Cope,the ones who are giga into white guys are either after that passport or self hating (which is same with black dick only white girls or asian girls who are after only white dick)
I lived in this country as a pale mayo all my life and never seen much benefits neither did my blonde friends. I assure you I am not larping cause it doesn’t even matter that much here.What matters is still being tall and goodlooking
you make it like seem like white chads are everywhere. Most people are normie or below, regardless of race. I agree tho women no matter what religion like gl men.
Absolutely,read above bro

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Shrek2OnDvD and ✿👍col
I'm afraid that one more dose of reality could kill @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 9641, sytyl and 1 other person
you make it like seem like white chads are everywhere. Most people are normie or below, regardless of race. I agree tho women no matter what religion like gl men.
Have you heard of hypergamy? Social media? Girls don't wanna settle for normies anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ✿👍col and FailedNormieManlet
If you're somewhat gl you won't be needing an arranged marriage
even if you find a western raised virgin the chances of her staying the same sort of person in 5 years 10 years etc. is low af or maybe I'm really pessimistic

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16530
Cope,the ones who are giga into white guys are either after that passport or self hating (which is same with black dick only white girls or asian girls who are after only white dick)
I lived in this country as a pale mayo all my life and never seen much benefits neither did my blonde friends. I assure you I am not larping cause it doesn’t even matter that much here.What matters is still being tall and goodlooking
Where is "here"? South america? You have to be a chad regardless, not just white jfl

even if you find a western raised virgin the chances of her staying the same sort of person in 5 years 10 years etc. is low af or maybe I'm really pessimistic
Not the point I'm trying to bring. Muslimcels on this forum will act as though their arranged marriage girls love/like them, and their marriage isn't "fake" in anyway or form. Truth being that muslim-cels on this forum refuse to understand that muslim women and people in general are flawed. The same woman you arrange marry isn't going to be the same person 5 years later, she might not even love you too, she is a human at the end of the day and is flawed.

The truth is most arranged marriages are built on beta buxxing. We laugh at white guys getting their mail order brides, what difference is an arranged marriage?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Where is "here"? South america? You have to be a chad regardless, not just white jfl
Turkey
Where did south america come from lol

and I did say the same thing be tall and goodlooking

Turkey
Where did south america come from lol

and I did say the same thing be tall and goodlooking
brother. Most guys getting arranged marriages - at least where I live. Are neither tall or good looking. Their arranged marriage situation is no different to getting a mail order bride

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16530
brother. Most guys getting arranged marriages - at least where I live. Are neither tall or good looking. Their arranged marriage situation is no different to getting a mail order bride
I agree on it being rough bringing girls over to the west man

Difference is she will be a virgin and believing woman. Western dudes get girls who were whores in their teenage years
JFL and after you fuck her, you are aware she is no longer a virgin? Just because she was a virgin at the start doesn't mean she is perfect...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and ✿👍col
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ✿👍col and FailedNormieManlet
Muslimcels on this forum will act as though their arranged marriage girls love/like them
I haven't seen this being claimed anywhere, but if you're decent to gl they will considering the competition

Exactly I’m the only she will be doning with and also the last :feelsgood: that thought alone makes me feel good.
>also the last

She will divorce you after she becomes a legal citizen, unless you impregnate her. Just fuck a hooker tbh, "muh virgin" is a cope. After she's been railed, she's no longer a virgin and fucking her again will be no different. At least when you fuck a hooker she is upfront about her wanting you for money

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and ✿👍col
Will try akh, but I didn’t want to marry her cause she just was divorced to a 60 year old guy, she got married at 15:lul:
What the fuck nigga lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ✿👍col
I haven't seen this being claimed anywhere, but if you're gl they will
If you're gl then you won't be seeking an arranged marriage, you'd be able to meet muslim girls like a normal person and then marry them

Arranged marriages aren't the only way muslim people marry here

It depends on the arrange marriage bro. I don’t mind slaying whores but marriage has to be a virginal Muslim girl (not a hypocrite but gender behaviors of non virgins are different). I’d go through with it if she’s attractive and not a FOB, shouldn’t get cucked since I’m not bad looking or boring (imo)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, ✿👍col and FailedNormieManlet
I don't trust girls raised in the west one bit ultimately except in fringe cases
No offence, but assuming you come from some 3rd world country. Have you ever been back to your home country? The girls there aren't mythical creatures who are pure and do no wrong, they're just as fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Edgar, Myth and 2 others
Yes, she got forced to marry a dude 40 years older than her, cause the guy was rich. In islam a marriage only counts if you consummate (have sex) basically she isn’t a virgin anymore. I deserve a virgin cause I’m a vrigin.
Imagine marrying girl who had oldcel dick inside her :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Michael Myers and ✿👍col
No offence, but assuming you come from some 3rd world country. Have you ever been back to your home country? The girls there aren't mythical creatures who are pure and do no wrong, they're just as fucked
I'm from a 5th world country not 3rd world

Previous thread on arranged marriages

I was talking to my mother the other day and she was telling me about how some bengali woman (btw muslim-cels, she was fresh off the boat) and how she divorced her husband, I've met this woman a few times and she seemed okay too. Anyways the divorce happened due to her husband being too demanding, they both worked jobs and he expected her to cook and clean, he didn't help that much. She got pissed off with him and just divorced him, the husband is now begging for her to come back and is basically like a dog atm. She is refusing to now come back, most likely going to be railed by a chad or something. The husband is frantically trying to talk her family and shit into making her come back - but no one gives a fuck LOL.

Questions I asked my mum

1. Why did she wait so long to divorce the husband?

>*laughs* to get a british passport and to be a citizen here, if she wasn't legal yet, she'd not divorce him

2. How would the husband prevent the divorce then?

> Well it was an arranged marriage to a woman who wanted a passport, he would have got divorced anyways. He could have helped and it might have changed stuff, but if he got her pregnant and they had a child, she'd never divorce. She would probably accept abuse from him, if that meant her child would not grow up in single parent household.

3. Is this sort of thing common?

> Yeah ofc it's common, your cousin for example (for those that don't know, I have a 30 year old incel tier cousin who finally managed to get an arranged marriage to some whore from bangladesh) if he had not got his wife pregnant, she'd probably have left him after a year or so, when she gains legal citizenship basically. Arranged marriages are not for love.

Well there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth. I'm lucky I have a good relationship with my mum, where she will inadvertently drop blackpill after blackpill.

I wasn't able to ask many looks-related questions sadly, but my mother has dropped blackpills to me previously saying she regrets marrying my dad sometimes because he was so short. She didn't expect me being so short - brutal tbh. Although she claims she likes my dad because he is a good dad, so the height isn't too bad.

What have we learnt from this?

Your arranged marriage wife doesn't love you, never get it twisted. She never did love you, she barely gives a fuck. She's trying to advance herself, you are just a stepping stone.

@ropemax @TRUE_CEL @LooksDeficiency @Chadethnic101
Like I said to you before bro, if my parents don't actively try find me one (I actually don't think they will tbh which is promising)- I really do t wanna ruin my relationship with them (not that it's good, just cordial)
I will live life with a rotation of women, hopefully I can be weathly and genuinely enjoy every fkn day.
End of the day it's the smaller things in life which provide the most, and if my mental and physical health is great then can't ask for more.
Main way to do this, looksmax to my potential then everything will come together I'm convinced

health

Also imagine I lived in a middle eastern country and girls in my school from all different Muslim ethnicities still were getting fucked at 16 :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Albeit it was some westernized area where everyone is a rich degenerate that is my cope

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
It depends on the arrange marriage bro. I don’t mind slaying whores but marriage has to be a virginal Muslim girl (not a hypocrite but gender behaviors of non virgins are different). I’d go through with it if she’s attractive and not a FOB, shouldn’t get cucked since I’m not bad looking or boring (imo)
Don't blame you tbh, but recognising the flaws in an arranged marriage are vital.
“She will divorce you after she becomes a legal citizen, unless you impregnate her.”

it seems like you can predict the future? Keep making up scenario’s and fucking hookers bro
Yeah I forgot, your made up stacy girl will fall in love with you? JFL, please don't make me laugh. Normal girls don't even take interest in you, let alone this made up stacy.
Like I said to you before bro, if my parents don't actively try find me one (I actually don't think they will tbh which is promising)- I really do t wanna ruin my relationship with them (not that it's good, just cordial)
I will live life with a rotation of women, hopefully I can be weathly and genuinely enjoy every fkn day.
End of the day it's the smaller things in life which provide the most, and if my mental and physical health is great then can't ask for more.
Main way to do this, looksmax to my potential then everything will come together I'm convinced

health
Your parents will accept you not getting an arranged marriage. Bengali parents are mostly bluffers and they will give in eventually. Even if they don't you have to be willing to accept annoying them and potentially losing them. At the end of the day it's your life, when you're being betabuxed and nagged at by your wife who doesn't even like you, has starfish sex with you once a month, your parents won't be there to carry your struggle or burden.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, House Lannister and Chadethnic101
Don't blame you tbh, but recognising the flaws in an arranged marriage are vital.

Yeah I forgot, your made up stacy girl will fall in love with you? JFL, please don't make me laugh. Normal girls don't even take interest in you, let alone this made up stacy.

Your parents will accept you not getting an arranged marriage. Bengali parents are mostly bluffers and they will give in eventually. Even if they don't you have to be willing to accept annoying them and potentially losing them. At the end of the day it's your life, when you're being betabuxed and nagged at by your wife who doesn't even like you, has starfish sex with you once a month, your parents won't be there to carry your struggle or burden.
Absolutely man, however if I had a virgin wife (she would have to be if I was getting arranged) as house lannister says, I very highly doubt she would cuck me as you've seen to Bengali/Muslim community i would be considered a 'catch' as such (no brag I'm not like that) and she'd probs do anything to please me, this would be ideal- but not knowing them fully before would be the worry as u say, be aware of the cons

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and FailedNormieManlet
Absolutely man, however if I had a virgin wife (she would have to be if I was getting arranged) as house lannister says, I very highly doubt she would cuck me as you've seen to Bengali/Muslim community i would be considered a 'catch' as such (no brag I'm not like that) and she'd probs do anything to please me, this would be ideal- but not knowing them fully before would be the worry as u say, be aware of the cons
I like you because you aren't delusional like other muslimcel posters.

But like I say, you need to be able to think of this logically.

Arranged marriages, you know the girl like a month or two beforehand. 1 or 2 months is barely any time, you both are strangers in that sense. You've only texted and met each other in front of parents, she didn't marry you because she loves you, she didn't marry you because of how charming and funny you are. She married you because of your resources, it's literally like applying to a job. Your employer hires you on what you can provide, not because they think you're an awesome cool guy.

And it's because of this, I believe arranged marriages are open beta bux relationships. There is no difference between an arranged marriage and a mail order bride.

And sure dude you are probably a catch, I've seen you. You're good looking and mog most men and you're 5'10 - tall af for bengali. But the thing is, with those stats you can easily just find a muslim girl and date her and then marry - which is what a lot of young bengalis do and it's accepted.

My question is:- Why go for the inferior option and risk all of this? If you can probably get a virgin muslim and date her - which is what most bengalis do?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chadethnic101
I like you because you aren't delusional like other muslimcel posters.

But like I say, you need to be able to think of this logically.

Arranged marriages, you know the girl like a month or two beforehand. 1 or 2 months is barely any time, you both are strangers in that sense. You've only texted and met each other in front of parents, she didn't marry you because she loves you, she didn't marry you because of how charming and funny you are. She married you because of your resources, it's literally like applying to a job. Your employer hires you on what you can provide, not because they think you're an awesome cool guy.

And it's because of this, I believe arranged marriages are open beta bux relationships. There is no difference between an arranged marriage and a mail order bride.

And sure dude you are probably a catch, I've seen you. You're good looking and mog most men and you're 5'10 - tall af for bengali. But the thing is, with those stats you can easily just find a muslim girl and date her and then marry - which is what a lot of young bengalis do and it's accepted.

My question is:- Why go for the inferior option and risk all of this? If you can probably get a virgin muslim and date her - which is what most bengalis do?
I agree with you man your based I like you, yeh it is a beta bux relationship tbh- bit of a lottery too, coz u never know it could work out ideally (although odds are against you)

Yeah honestly it's actually tough for me to find Bengali/Muslims girls coz of where I live I'd say (plus they think I like white girls - they aren't wrong there jfl)
So my likelyhood of finding a virgin Muslim myself is very slim I'd say. But I most likely won't get an arranged marriage as odds are way against us men..
Second Method is way more appealing, plus in West getting married is a huge risk with divorce laws, ideally I wouldnt marry, but if I'm convinced if it's the right person then I would and only on this condition..

• +1
Baljeet iq, tells "muslim"cels not to enter thread, proceeds to tag "muslim"cel

• JFL
Also ill read this thread after i finish cobra kai season 4:Comfy:

I agree with you man your based I like you, yeh it is a beta bux relationship tbh- bit of a lottery too, coz u never know it could work out ideally (although odds are against you)

Yeah honestly it's actually tough for me to find Bengali/Muslims girls coz of where I live I'd say (plus they think I like white girls - they aren't wrong there jfl)
So my likelyhood of finding a virgin Muslim myself is very slim I'd say. But I most likely won't get an arranged marriage as odds are way against us men..
Second Method is way more appealing, plus in West getting married is a huge risk with divorce laws, ideally I wouldnt marry, but if I'm convinced if it's the right person then I would and only on this condition..
I feel you there about bengali girls thing. Most think I am mainly into whites - which isn't 100% true. I just dislike the stupid hijabi look. I suspect they think we are like this because we probably act fairly white/white washed and don't go around smoking shisha saying "innit bro" after every sentence. I might have told you this before, but I have this cousin of mine. And she knew I had a white gf, and she got annoyed saying "white girls are sluts!! why do you go with them!!!!!!!!!" and other sorts, bengali girls HATE it if you date whites.

If you ever want to date an indian or bengali girl, if she finds out you dated whites, she will be fucking pissed.

I still believe there is the right girl, but she would have to go through a lot of vetting tbh

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chadethnic101