The cons of an arranged marriage and why you should not get one - even if it means getting a virgin bride

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
A lot of muslim-cels sit on their moral thrones and spit on other incels, often touting how lucky they are for having their arranged marriage and how good their lives will be.

In all honesty as someone who grew up in a house where parents had an arranged marriage, it's a lie. Muslim-cels will often tout the lower divorce rates as evidence of an arranged marriage being superior - truth being the low divorce rate is due to the stigma of a divorce + the women don't want to raise kids as single mothers in a foreign country where they barely can speak the language. I'll go further and say this, my parents arranged marrage is more legit than these muslim-cels because my parents didn't marry for the british citenzship.

Common copes of muslim-cels

>She's a virgin, she won't cheat on me

Counter:- It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not, sure she won't cheat on you. But she will resent you and despise you for all you stand for, when you move to the west she will realise what a loser she married. She will be walking in the city centre with you, seeing how girls uglier than her are with taller, richer and more handsome men. She will understand how low status you are in the west. Sure she won't cheat, but she will resent you heavily, your life won't be happy. She isn't going to be the submissive housewife you are thinking of, her words are of milk and honey will have poison mixed in. You're being bluepilled.

>I don't need that romance bullshit, I just want a wife and kids

Counter:- Again heavy cope. If your wife doesn't love you, what example will that set to your son? That it's normal if no woman desires him? Total and utter bullshit you're begging to raise a child who won't know how to react in front of intimacy. Not just that, you truthfully think you will be happy not having a woman love you? The love a child gives you and the love a woman gives you is totally different and aren't comparable in the slightest. True you will be more attached to your child, but not having any love from your wife means you are missing a major part of your life. You really want to die without ever knowing how love from another woman felt? Pathetic and bullshit. I can even tell you a story of how important love is in a marriage. My grandmother got married off at 16 to another boy whom she knew when she was younger, they both got along and already did sort of like each other. That man being my grandfather, and you know what? They both loved each other deeply, my grandfather had never raised a finger or hit my grandmother or even screamed at her (which is amazing for 1950s bangladesh mind you). He died almost 35+ years ago now, and my grandmother still cries whenever she talks about him. I remember my grandmother was cooking in the kitchen once, and I snuck up behind her to give her a hug, and she started telling me how grandad used to do that to her, and she started crying a little thinking about him. She never remarried too. If you are telling me you don't want that sort of relationship, you're a liar.

>Hey at least I'm banging a hot girl!!

JFL, your "relationship" if you can even call it that, is an open betabux relationship. Normies at least have the plausible deniability of "she loves me", but you have none. She didn't fall in love with you when you met 2 weeks before the wedding and she never did. You're a betabux and will realise this. You will rush to have kids ASAP so you can trap her, otherwise she would just leave you. But now she has a baby chaining her down, she won't have a choice to leave.

>B-b-b-but muh wife and kids

Again, hardcore cope. You're really being a robot here, you are having kids for no reason. This woman doesn't even desire you, she and you are only having kids due to societal expectations, you have no real free will. You're just following orders. Again if you had a normal marriage then you could have had kids because you truly loved this person and felt ready for kids, but instead you are robotically doing things. Your relationship was never organic and you knew it all along.

>Fine I will marry a westernised muslim girl

Honestly dumbest move you can do, I as well as many users have posted countless JBW pills here, they view brown men as beta buxes.

>so what do I do?

Improve and looksmax. Arranged marriages are cope, your parents know this too. Why do you think Indian parents discourage sports and make their kids look ugly af? It's because they know if they looksmax and become indepedent they'll deviate from the arranged marriage plan.

Be an individual and spit the arranged marriage pill out. Embrace your struggle.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, thecel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 27 others
Arranged marriage in a non western country is still better than what men who are not chad get in western countries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, oldcelloser, amorfati and 2 others
Arranged marriage in a non western country is still better than what men who are not chad get in western countries.
High value men in western countries get a good deal. You should be aiming to create a legit organic connection with high value girls and not faking/beta buxing things

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, 11gaijin, The Moggee and 5 others
@masaka this 5'6 curry is hellbent on making you pick a whore instead of a trad wife :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Copeful, CupOfCoffee and 11 others
@masaka this 5'6 curry is hellbent on making you pick a whore instead of a trad wife :ROFLMAO:
counter anything I said you fucking retard. I'm advocating making a real connection with a girl, your trad wife bullshit is dead in 2021

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15004, Marsiere214 and 4 others
High value men in western countries get a good deal. You should be aiming to create a legit organic connection with high value girls and not faking/beta buxing things
Your advice is legit shit for most men.This post legit acknowledges this.Most men in general are not that high value.So useless advice.

I myself don’t need an arranged marriage or live in a place that has them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Marriage is :bluepill: cope and outdated, but do it if your a Moslem you have nothing to lose that way.

Never sign that marriage contract, it's an evil trap and you lose by default, there's no winning in it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14781, The Moggee and 4 others
Your advice is legit shit for most men.This post legit acknowledges this.Most men in general are not that high value.So useless advice.

I myself don’t need an arranged marriage or live in a place that has them.
And look what my post says, it tells you to improve you fucking idiot. Muslim-cels don't do that, I have many cousins who are fat and balding at 30 who have to settle with dogshit freshies from bangladesh. If they bothered to looksmax and improve, they could have snagged a better quality woman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14781, The Moggee and 2 others
Marriage is :bluepill: cope and outdated, but do it if your a Moslem you have nothing to lose that way.

Never sign that marriage contract, it's an evil trap and you lose by default, there's no winning in it.
jew being based for the 1st time

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Lygodactylus
I'm starting to hate women. Especially the lying bitches that say they are virgins and took 1000 dicks in her pussy. Or she does anal, blowjob's, let's guys eat her out and grind on her ass cheeks etc. And claims virgin. Makes me so mad. Some men get tricked this way :sick::sick::sick::sick:.

Imagen living the rest of your live with a whore the whole neighborhood fucked

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 15004 and 10 others
It would be pretty pathetic indeed to be married to a woman and to have her despise you as her husband.
Even if the guy isnt that physically attractive it wouldnt be that big of a deal if the man had a morally just honorable character.
Women being able to bond solely with the most attractive males is a meme anyway, this is mental illness. As long as you have some basic characteristics of a male body and arent a completely deformed tranny (many are tbh) then a good character is all you need to bond with a good female, if she cant care for your honorable morally right character if you hypothetically had one then she wouldnt be worth much anyway as a wife/mother, those type of women are whores.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Edgar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
I'm starting to hate women. Especially the lying bitches that say they are virgins and took 1000 dicks in her pussy. Or she does anal, blowjob's, let's guys eat her out and grind on her ass cheeks etc. And claims virgin. Makes me so mad. Some men get tricked this way :sick::sick::sick::sick:.

Imagen living the rest of your live with a whore the whole neighborhood fucked
JFL true story btw, but I had a friend from egypt and he told me muslim girls take it up the ass so they remain virgins for marriage. Beta bux muslim-cels really fall for these tricks.

I try to save these men and my message is rejected, truth is some of these men are unsavable. If I can save one soul from the arranged-marriage scam, then I've done my work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Baldingman1998
JFL true story btw, but I had a friend from egypt and he told me muslim girls take it up the ass so they remain virgins for marriage. Beta bux muslim-cels really fall for these tricks.

I try to save these men and my message is rejected, truth is some of these men are unsavable. If I can save one soul from the arranged-marriage scam, then I've done my work
Most done surgery in lebanon in hymen restoration surgery. Even more than rhinoplasty :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 16371, SAR and 6 others
It would be pretty pathetic indeed to be married to a woman and to have her despise you as her husband.
Even if the guy isnt that physically attractive it wouldnt be that big of a deal if the man had a morally just honorable character.
Women being able to bond solely with the most attractive males is a meme anyway, this is mental illness. As long as you have some basic characteristics of a male body and arent a completely deformed tranny (many are tbh) then a good character is all you need to bond with a good female, if she cant care for your honorable morally right character if you hypothetically had one then she wouldnt be worth much anyway as a wife/mother, those type of women are whores.
I'm not a blackpiller per say, and I do agree with you on some parts. You don't have to be chad to make a woman fall in love with you, that's incel cope.

But women don't give a fuck about your moral character, they only care about how you make them feel. If you aren't giving them tingles, they won't like you. Passports don't give tingles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton and 4 others
improve you fucking idiot.

Talk to me in a decent way or don’t expect a proper answer.

No,your cousins wouldn’t have snagged a better woman because there is a limit on how much they can looksmax.They are not gonna turn into chad and arranged marriage options are better than a westernized woman who have sky high standards for them even looksmaxed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gengar and 1 other person
this curry has trauma from muslims , he can't stop making threads about them :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, buckchadley31 and 3 others
if arranged marriages are the norm in your country and the woman is not forced or even pressured to accept marrying you.
then arranged marriages are a decent choice

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Gengar
Talk to me in a decent way or don’t expect a proper answer.

No,your cousins wouldn’t have snagged a better woman because there is a limit how much they can looksmax.They are not gonna turn into chad and arranged marriage options are better than a westernized woman who have sky high standards for them.
Apologises about that you are correct, I shouldn't have been rude. That's quite out of character for me.

I do think they would have srs snagged a better woman - how you ask? My cousin is balding and when my family were searching for his arranged marriage, he would often send misleading pics of him wearing a hat (making girls think he isn't balding) and guess what? A lot more high quality women were interested in him, he wasn't in great shape back then too.

Now imagine this, what if he lifted and was in good shape too? Sure he isn't going to be a slayer, but he would attract much higher quality mates, he wouldn't have resorted to going back to bangladesh and finding a wife who only likes his passport. And that's the truth of it, many curries are lazy fucks who don't want to put the work in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Mewton, Gengar and 1 other person
if arranged marriages are the norm in your country and the woman is not forced or even pressured to accept marrying you.
then arranged marriages are a decent choice
Maybe you aren't aware, but in those sorts of cultures there is a societal pressure for women to get married early.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and hebbewem
I'm not a blackpiller per say, and I do agree with you on some parts. You don't have to be chad to make a woman fall in love with you, that's incel cope.

But women don't give a fuck about your moral character, they only care about how you make them feel. If you aren't giving them tingles, they won't like you. Passports don't give tingles
A woman that has some value in her soul for goodness and morals as oppose to most western atheist whores would indeed care very much about seeing her husband be close to God and have an honorable and just moral character. A man should of course be able to make her woman feel like a woman, this... albeit a "primitive" or instinctiual part of us, is still a part of our nature.
A mans character can definitely affect how a woman feels however, you are living in a fantasy if you dont believe this. An example the people here would be more familiar with are for exampel being "low inhibition", or where im from having a morally right character, having an honorable character, remembering God and being close to God in ones life and practices are masculine traits, these traits communicate strength and maturity because these things are not easy, it is easy to be a pathetic rat with no character that is concerned with craving his earthly desires and "slaying" girls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gengar
so much water,the main point is, when you resort to arranged marriage you know its over, arranged marriage saves a life long of solitude and loneliness for an ugly man. arranged marriage is not perfect nor ideal but its the best and only option for non chads or guys in 80% range. you talk like there is an option other than arranged marriage for subpar guys and if eyery body where the top 5% looks wise.
so to summarize, you have 2 options as a subpar male, arranged marriage or suicide, and the answer is obvious ( and if you live in west its over, you have to cope with materials like car money etc... ).and im fully aware of arranged marriage problems like you said and i personally don't support it.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gengar
A woman that has some value in her soul for goodness and morals as oppose to most western atheist whores would indeed care very much about seeing her husband be close to God and have an honorable and just moral character. A man should of course be able to make her woman feel like a woman, this... albeit a "primitive" or instinctiual part of us, is still a part of our nature.
A mans character can definitely affect how a woman feels however, you are living in a fantasy if you dont believe this. An example the people here would be more familiar with are for exampel being "low inhibition", or where im from having a morally right character, having an honorable character, remembering God and being close to God in ones life and practices are masculine traits, these traits communicate strength and maturity because these things are not easy, it is easy to be a pathetic rat with no character that is concerned with craving his earthly desires and "slaying" girls.
I think you are confusing 2 things. I have no doubts a religious woman RESPECTS a religious man, but low inhib =/= religious. Women like low inhib men because they give them tingles, low inhib men are fearless, confident and play with a woman's emotions giving her highs and lows like an emotional rollercoaster. Women want fun, to doubt that is to doubt our most primitive desires.

And as you say, women still have this primitive desire, religion does not superceede biology, even the koran recognises our biological needs.

Again, your wife may respect you but she will not feel any sort of desire for you. No amount of mental gymnastics can overcome this, women have primal instincts, religion does not fill this.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16371, SAR and 3 others
so much water,the main point is, when you resort to arranged marriage you know its over, arranged marriage saves a life long of solitude and loneliness for an ugly man. arranged marriage is not perfect nor ideal but its the best and only option for non chads or guys in 80% range. you talk like there is an option other than arranged marriage for subpar guys and if eyery body where the top 5% looks wise.
so to summarize, you have 2 options as a subpar male, arranged marriage or suicide, and the answer is obvious ( and if you live in west its over, you have to cope with materials like car money etc... ).and im fully aware of arranged marriage problems like you said and i personally don't support it.
Again I think you're too blackpilled here. I believe most people can seriously self improve and form a legit connection with a girl.

Maybe you aren't aware, but in those sorts of cultures there is a societal pressure for women to get married early.
I'm a Palestinian Muslim, lived my whole life here.

of course, there are families that pressure their daughters into a marriage they didn't want.
but these are a minority, most of the time a woman can reject a man for any reason she wants(height, weight, job, lisp, etc ...)
I even know a man that got divorced a few months after his marriage because of his penis(he either had a micro or ed), poor guy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Edgar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
I think you are confusing 2 things. I have no doubts a religious woman RESPECTS a religious man, but low inhib =/= religious. Women like low inhib men because they give them tingles, low inhib men are fearless, confident and play with a woman's emotions giving her highs and lows like an emotional rollercoaster. Women want fun, to doubt that is to doubt our most primitive desires.

And as you say, women still have this primitive desire, religion does not superceede biology, even the koran recognises our biological needs.

Again, your wife may respect you but she will not feel any sort of desire for you. No amount of mental gymnastics can overcome this, women have primal instincts, religion does not fill this.
No point in going into the details and specific because that is an endless hypothetical discussion. To put it simply, what you are talking about, what does a woman get tingles from? Essentially from someone who is very much a "man" and who can make her feel like she is a woman, forget the specifics of taking her on a rollercoaster and what not, what I just said is what it comes down to. For a woman to see you as a real man there are several factors that come into play, one would be a mans appearance and size of course, simple human nature, nothing wrong with that, every man wants to be bigger, and a man should look like a man. The other factor is ones character, character may manifest in different ways, be it low inhib nature, high sense of morals and honor, honesty, doing what is right etc... A woman who has been raised in a good culture in good family like chechnya for example would have a sense of value for this honor and morality, she would recognize the masculinity and strength that such a thing takes so even if you are a bit smaller, if she sees that you have a very powerful and honorable personality void of any insecurities and complexes and such then she will look up to you and think very highly of you as a man. This will put you in a higher position of dominance in her eyes like how being large would, like how being low inhib in the right ways would.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, buckchadley31 and Gengar
Again I think you're too blackpilled here. I believe most people can seriously self improve and form a legit connection with a girl.
self improve is cope,because everybody tries to improve even the top 1% chads so the gap becomes even larger. you are either attractive(5% to 20% range depends on your race) or you are subpar trash who has to find a trash girl like you, this is reality not blackpill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Moggee, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gengar
I'm a Palestinian Muslim, lived my whole life here.

of course, there are families that pressure their daughters into a marriage they didn't want.
but these are a minority, most of the time a woman can reject a man for any reason she wants(height, weight, job, lisp, etc ...)
I even know a man that got divorced a few months after his marriage because of his penis(he either had a micro or ed), poor guy
no doubt, same in my culture. But it comes to a point where the family tell the girl "you're becoming too old, get married now" as well as the general idea that someone has to take care of the girl because her parents are becoming too old.

But context matters here, a woman can marry a man who is ugly but rich - but is their marriage legit? It is open gold digging, and that is what I take issue with, the relationship is fake.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Mewton
counter anything I said you fucking retard. I'm advocating making a real connection with a girl, your trad wife bullshit is dead in 2021
why counter a thread filled with copium
this curry has trauma from muslims , he can't stop making threads about them :forcedsmile:
typical murtadcuck trait :lul: always obsessed with islam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and buckchadley31
A lot of muslim-cels sit on their moral thrones and spit on other incels, often touting how lucky they are for having their arranged marriage and how good their lives will be.

In all honesty as someone who grew up in a house where parents had an arranged marriage, it's a lie. Muslim-cels will often tout the lower divorce rates as evidence of an arranged marriage being superior - truth being the low divorce rate is due to the stigma of a divorce + the women don't want to raise kids as single mothers in a foreign country where they barely can speak the language. I'll go further and say this, my parents arranged marrage is more legit than these muslim-cels because my parents didn't marry for the british citenzship.

Counter:- It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not, sure she won't cheat on you. But she will resent you and despise you for all you stand for, when you move to the west she will realise what a loser she married. She will be walking in the city centre with you, seeing how girls uglier than her are with taller, richer and more handsome men. She will understand how low status you are in the west. Sure she won't cheat, but she will resent you heavily, your life won't be happy. She isn't going to be the submissive housewife you are thinking of, her words are of milk and honey will have poison mixed in. You're being bluepilled.

Counter:- Again heavy cope. If your wife doesn't love you, what example will that set to your son? That it's normal if no woman desires him? Total and utter bullshit you're begging to raise a child who won't know how to react in front of intimacy. Not just that, you truthfully think you will be happy not having a woman love you? The love a child gives you and the love a woman gives you is totally different and aren't comparable in the slightest. True you will be more attached to your child, but not having any love from your wife means you are missing a major part of your life. You really want to die without ever knowing how love from another woman felt? Pathetic and bullshit. I can even tell you a story of how important love is in a marriage. My grandmother got married off at 16 to another boy whom she knew when she was younger, they both got along and already did sort of like each other. That man being my grandfather, and you know what? They both loved each other deeply, my grandfather had never raised a finger or hit my grandmother or even screamed at her (which is amazing for 1950s bangladesh mind you). He died almost 35+ years ago now, and my grandmother still cries whenever she talks about him. I remember my grandmother was cooking in the kitchen once, and I snuck up behind her to give her a hug, and she started telling me how grandad used to do that to her, and she started crying a little thinking about him. She never remarried too. If you are telling me you don't want that sort of relationship, you're a liar.

JFL, your "relationship" if you can even call it that, is an open betabux relationship. Normies at least have the plausible deniability of "she loves me", but you have none. She didn't fall in love with you when you met 2 weeks before the wedding and she never did. You're a betabux and will realise this. You will rush to have kids ASAP so you can trap her, otherwise she would just leave you. But now she has a baby chaining her down, she won't have a choice to leave.

Again, hardcore cope. You're really being a robot here, you are having kids for no reason. This woman doesn't even desire you, she and you are only having kids due to societal expectations, you have no real free will. You're just following orders. Again if you had a normal marriage then you could have had kids because you truly loved this person and felt ready for kids, but instead you are robotically doing things. Your relationship was never organic and you knew it all along.

Honestly dumbest move you can do, I as well as many users have posted countless JBW pills here, they view brown men as beta buxes.

>so what do I do?

Improve and looksmax. Arranged marriages are cope, your parents know this too. Why do you think Indian parents discourage sports and make their kids look ugly af? It's because they know if they looksmax and become indepedent they'll deviate from the arranged marriage plan.

Be an individual and spit the arranged marriage pill out. Embrace your struggle.

Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No point in going into the details and specific because that is an endless hypothetical discussion. To put it simply, what you are talking about, what does a woman get tingles from? Essentially from someone who is very much a "man" and who can make her feel like she is a woman, forget the specifics of taking her on a rollercoaster and what not, what I just said is what it comes down to. For a woman to see you as a real man there are several factors that come into play, one would be a mans appearance and size of course, simple human nature, nothing wrong with that, every man wants to be bigger, and a man should look like a man. The other factor is ones character, character may manifest in different ways, be it low inhib nature, high sense of morals and honor, honesty, doing what is right etc... A woman who has been raised in a good culture in good family like chechnya for example would have a sense of value for this honor and morality, she would recognize the masculinity and strength that such a thing takes so even if you are a bit smaller, if she sees that you have a very powerful and honorable personality void of any insecurities and complexes and such then she will look up to you and think very highly of you as a man. This will put you in a higher position of dominance in her eyes like how being large would, like how being low inhib in the right ways would.
You make a good point I will give you that, but what I described and what you described are two different things, I don't doubt some arranged marriages working because the husband is a strong man. But what I take issue with is weak men who get an arranged marriage because of their passport, even you recognise that such weak men won't be desired, but the wife will stick with because the man is able to provide her with resources and if she leaves her child will be fatherless.

This is the situation I am against, the thing you describe is based.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
self improve is cope,because everybody tries to improve even the top 1% chads so the gap becomes even larger. you are either attractive(5% to 20% range depends on your race) or you are subpar trash who has to find a trash girl like you, this is reality not blackpill.
as usual blackpillers must shit on threads, if self improvement is cope. Post your physique with a timestamp rn

why counter a thread filled with copium

typical murtadcuck trait :lul: always obsessed with islam
Typical muslim-cel unable to compete with legit arguments so he resorts to mockery. No one is laughing here, the only funny thing here is your delusion

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
I shouldn't have been rude. That's quite out of character for me.
stfu you keep cussing people cause they dont agree with you, id say being rude is quite in character for your 5'7 curry ass

stfu you keep cussing people cause they dont agree with you, id say being rude is quite in character for your 5'7 curry ass
cope more, you can swallow your arranged marriage pill and then report to us how loving your wife is JFL. Do you honestly believe a woman is going to love you after 2 weeks?

• JFL
Reactions: The Moggee

>so what do I do?

It depends. If you have her in the west, shell just end up like the rest of them - fat, entitled, and a cheater.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and FailedNormieManlet
Typical muslim-cel unable to compete with legit arguments so he resorts to mockery. No one is laughing here, the only funny thing here is your delusion
youre telling me im deluded, meanwhile you think looks are a legitimate reason for a woman to love a man but not something else, like a passport in this case

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
cope more, you can swallow your arranged marriage pill and then report to us how loving your wife is JFL. Do you honestly believe a woman is going to love you after 2 weeks?
who says im going for an arranged marriage? :lul:

You make a good point I will give you that, but what I described and what you described are two different things, I don't doubt some arranged marriages working because the husband is a strong man. But what I take issue with is weak men who get an arranged marriage because of their passport, even you recognise that such weak men won't be desired, but the wife will stick with because the man is able to provide her with resources and if she leaves her child will be fatherless.

This is the situation I am against, the thing you describe is based.
Like I said in my original comment, such a thing would be pathetic.
Perhaps just as pathetic as being valued by your woman just because of your appearance if you were to be attractive, our appearance just like our passport we dont really choose anyway, our character however is closer to who we truly are. At the end of our lives during the day of judgement we will after all be judged for our actions, not for our appearance.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14905, Gengar and 1 other person
It depends. If you have her in the west, shell just end up like the rest of them - fat, entitled, and a cheater.
I am an advocate for making a legit connection, if the connection is legit she shouldn't be cheating.

youre telling me im deluded, meanwhile you think looks are a legitimate reason for a woman to love a man but not something else, like a passport in this case
No, I said in a previous post it's delusional incel cope to think a woman only loves a man for his looks. What I instead advocate for is making legit organic relationships with girls and then marrying them, an arranged marriage isn't organic, there is no real desire between both parties.

• +1
Like I said in my original comment, such a thing would be pathetic.
Perhaps just as pathetic as being valued by your woman just because of your appearance if you were to be attractive, our appearance just like our passport we dont really choose anyway, our character however is closer to who we truly are. At the end of our lives during the day of judgement we will after all be judged for our actions, not for our appearance.
I don't disagree with you brother, I never said that a woman only loves a man for his lokos. Nor do I believe in such a thing. However I do agree with you, that a woman is attracted to things like the behaviour of a man and his competence.

But the issue is, an arranged marriage does not screen for any of these things, it's only after the marriage you find out - which is why I think an arranged marriage is bullshit.

Why does a woman choose a man to marry? She does not know his character after meeting him 3 times in the space of 2 weeks

• +1
No marriage should EVER be arranged. The two parties must find a balance together and its connection. Arranging two that know nothing of each other esp in private, ugh. That's closest to torture and purgatory resentment. Imagine this. She grows into a beautiful woman and takes very good care of herself. HIM, he's disgusting, has an eating problem—can't stop eating. Farts a lot. And has a terrible, HORRIFYING body odor (typical Muslim man,) and he doesn't like to make sounds during sex. Oh, right, he has a temper problem and will beat the living fuck out of her. Doesn't sound very Heavenly.

Muslims are BULLIES in the middle east. They're on borrowed time.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and FailedNormieManlet
Solution: Dont move to the west

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
I don't disagree with you brother, I never said that a woman only loves a man for his lokos. Nor do I believe in such a thing. However I do agree with you, that a woman is attracted to things like the behaviour of a man and his competence.

But the issue is, an arranged marriage does not screen for any of these things, it's only after the marriage you find out - which is why I think an arranged marriage is bullshit.

Why does a woman choose a man to marry? She does not know his character after meeting him 3 times in the space of 2 weeks
fair enough in such a scenario an arranged marriage would not be very ideal. At the end of the day however it wont be perfect, life can be chaotic as such, a man should do his best to be a good suitable man for his wife and family, and if he does not do so then he will pay for it in the afterlife, such is life.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No marriage should EVER be arranged. The two parties must find a balance together and its connection. Arranging two that know nothing of each other esp in private, ugh. That's closest to torture and purgatory resentment. Imagine this. She grows into a beautiful woman and takes very good care of herself. HIM, he's disgusting, has an eating problem—can't stop eating. Farts a lot. And has a terrible, HORRIFYING body odor (typical Muslim man,) and he doesn't like to make sounds during sex. Oh, right, he has a temper problem and will beat the living fuck out of her. Doesn't sound very Heavenly.

Muslims are BULLIES in the middle east. They're on borrowed time.
she can just not marry him lol

as usual blackpillers must shit on threads, if self improvement is cope. Post your physique with a timestamp rn
i have improved alot in the past but chads were ans are the first choice in college( search my username above you will find my improved prime pics), but i won't have issue because i will have a top1% job in terms of social status and income in near future thanks to my past studycelling and slightly high iq, also im not a subhuman.

fair enough in such a scenario an arranged marriage would not be very ideal. At the end of the day however it wont be perfect, life can be chaotic as such, a man should do his best to be a good suitable man for his wife and family, and if he does not do so then he will pay for it in the afterlife, such is life.
That is the issue though, we can't just cope and say "okay such is the afterlife", I don't believe it. I am against such a cope, we are on the same page here bro. I'm not some retarded blackpiller, but truth being you recognise the downsides of arranged marriage which makes you rational imo. And the downsides far outweigh the good sides, a person barely knows someone after 2 weeks.

Going for an organic relationship is the best course of action and men should continually improve until they can do so.

i have improved alot in the past but chads were ans are the first choice in college( search my username above you will find my improved prime pics), but i won't have issue because i will have a top1% job in terms of social status and income in near future thanks to my past studycelling and slightly high iq, also im not a subhuman.
I can't find them bro, can you just post on this thread? And dude yes ofc you can't be chad, but you don't have to be chad to do well.

No, I said in a previous post it's delusional incel cope to think a woman only loves a man for his looks. What I instead advocate for is making legit organic relationships with girls and then marrying them, an arranged marriage isn't organic, there is no real desire between both parties.
i mean an arranged marriage doesnt just happen in 2 weeks, it can take years and sometimes even then it wont work out. i know of a couple that was "engaged" for years and eventually the guy ended up marrying someone else.

i mean an arranged marriage doesnt just happen in 2 weeks, it can take years and sometimes even then it wont work out. i know of a couple that was "engaged" for years and eventually the guy ended up marrying someone else.
JFL, not sure which culture you are from. But that is unheard of here, an arranged marriage is 2 weeks to a few months, and even then you barely know the person well enough.

We both know most of the time the relationship isn't one born from love but born from desperation which I find sad.

I can't find them bro, can you just post on this thread? And dude yes ofc you can't be chad, but you don't have to be chad to do well.
my past pics were cringe, id rather not to see them again :lul: search on rating section and type my username.

JFL, not sure which culture you are from. But that is unheard of here, an arranged marriage is 2 weeks to a few months, and even then you barely know the person well enough.

We both know most of the time the relationship isn't one born from love but born from desperation which I find sad.
pakistan, it was a relative. but they were both related to each other though so thats why it took years. :ROFLMAO:

my past pics were cringe, id rather not to see them again :lul: search on rating section and type my username.
still can't find it dude, just link me to it. How long did you even lift for?

pakistan, it was a relative. but they were both related to each other though so thats why it took years. :ROFLMAO:
JFL, have you ever wondered why they marry cousins in pakistan and other countries like that?