Another date, another disappointment

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
This time i can assure you i mogged the girl. Bitch is a 4/10 at best, tranny voice and looks like a duck. And a very weird girl overall. Does it matter? Absolutely not, she still has the same standards with a stacy. But i like her personality.

Anyway, we had everything in common, she liked Death Metal music, she was into gymcelling (she said she is ripped lol) and we are both into hiking too. She also showed me a pic of corpse that they were examining in med school and i never thought corpses would look like that.

The thing is, there was 0 sexual attraction on her side. She wasnt flirting, she didnt give any hints, same shit again. And if i tried to make a move she would probably beat me up. Its just wasnt working with her. And this is a girl that knew very well how i looked like in person before going out with me. She still went on with it just to vent to me ig, idk.

She paid for the date, said its not much of a deal then we went for shopping cause she wanted a new bag. And holy lol at how desperate men are, the dude that worked there was trying to rizz her. I cant believe what i just saw, imagine trying to rizz up a 4/10, i was gonna start laughing.

She didnt get the bag, then we walked a bit and parted ways. Diffrent girl, same shit. I swear no girl i ever met ever was sexually interested in me. Ig im legit unattractive and girls ust want me as an emotional tampon or friend at best.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, bloomercel, latincell95 and 7 others
you must have 2/10 frame and a mickey mouse voice bro jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, latincell95, capybara and 1 other person
bitch was less sexual than everything i have ever met lol.
Tyrone fucked the horniness out of her the morning before your date

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: john2, Alt Number 3 and InnerVoid
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and InnerVoid
What are your stats again

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stunna, forevermirin and InnerVoid
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
This time i can assure you i mogged the girl. Bitch is a 4/10 at best, tranny voice and looks like a duck overall. And a very weird girl overall. Does it matter? Absolutely not, she still has the same standards with a stacy. But i like her personality.

Anyway, we had everything in common, she liked Death Metal music, she was into gymcelling (she said she is ripped lol) and we are both into hiking too. She also showed me a pic of corpse that they were examining in med school and i never thought corpses would look like that.

The thing is, there was 0 sexual attraction on her side. She wasnt flirting, she didnt give any hints, same shit again. And if i tried to make a move she would probably beat me up. Its just wasnt working with her. And this is a girl that knew very well how i looked like in person before going out with me. She still went on with it just to vent to me ig, idk.

She paid for the date, said its not much of a deal then we went for shopping cause she wanted a new bag. And holy lol at how desperate men are, the dude that worked there was trying to rizz her. I cant believe what i just saw, imagine trying to rizz up a 4/10, i was gonna start laughing.

She didnt get the bag, then we walked a bit and parted ways. Diffrent girl, same shit. I swear no girl i ever met ever was sexually interested in me. Ig im legit unattractive and girls ust want me as an emotional tampon or friend at best.
Just give up and start rotting with the bass at this point.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, InnerVoid and Nick.Harte
I feel so bad for u my little incel.. at the same time I was on ‘date’ with htb. (She just wanted an excuse to feel my cock in the car). she paid for my food too. Then made me fuck her in the backseat. Called me cute handsome 10 times at least. then we went to the mall. Got some milk tea made out in the car. I’m so sorry my ugly incel… life must be a constant hell for you

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
This time i can assure you i mogged the girl. Bitch is a 4/10 at best, tranny voice and looks like a duck overall. And a very weird girl overall. Does it matter? Absolutely not, she still has the same standards with a stacy. But i like her personality.

These stories are fun to read lmao idk why. Tag me in the next one.

Voluntarily going out with a gymcel 4/10 chick, expecting that she'll be chad only, finding out you're right and then writing about has gotta be some cathartic sadomasochistic shit.

Sorry it didn't work out tho.
You should have asked her if she's got any hot girlfriends the minute you read that she has low interest.

• JFL
Reactions: capybara, the BULL and Alt Number 3
Just give up and start rotting with the bass at this point.
While Tyrone produce some good quality basses with his oneitis buttcheeks. Well that’s his fate….

I feel so bad for u my little incel.. at the same time I was on ‘date’ with htb. (She just wanted an excuse to feel my cock in the car). she paid for my food too. Then made me fuck her in the backseat. Called me cute handsome 10 times at least. then we went to the mall. Got some milk tea made out in the car. I’m so sorry my ugly incel… life must be a constant hell for you
i hate how this forum beats a guy who is already down.....

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Nick.Harte
Voluntarily going out with a gymcel 4/10 chick, expecting that she'll be chad onl
i thought i had a chance with her. she is a nice girl

You should have asked her if she's got any hot girlfriends the minute you read that she has low interest
that would be like the moment i began talking to her lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and Nick.Harte
why am i so ugly?
Shit genetics and your dad got lucky. He would’ve posted similar experiences if an incel forum existed at that time

• So Sad
Shit genetics and your dad got lucky. He would’ve posted similar experiences if an incel forum existed at that time
why dont i get lucky???

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
This time i can assure you i mogged the girl. Bitch is a 4/10 at best, tranny voice and looks like a duck. And a very weird girl overall. Does it matter? Absolutely not, she still has the same standards with a stacy. But i like her personality.

Send your pics

261FF62A 2653 4312 9338 7C157EC1B6A2

• So Sad

So where's the funny part? Looks like you crapped your pants again.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and InnerVoid
So where's the funny part? Looks like you crapped your pants again.
i didnt. she was dry with me from the getgo. and i went through lots of hoops and mental gymastics to go out with her fuuuuuck

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

She was waiting for you to rape her👌

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Primalsplit