Another date, another disappointment

This time i can assure you i mogged the girl. Bitch is a 4/10 at best, tranny voice and looks like a duck. And a very weird girl overall. Does it matter? Absolutely not, she still has the same standards with a stacy. But i like her personality.

Anyway, we had everything in common, she liked Death Metal music, she was into gymcelling (she said she is ripped lol) and we are both into hiking too. She also showed me a pic of corpse that they were examining in med school and i never thought corpses would look like that.

The thing is, there was 0 sexual attraction on her side. She wasnt flirting, she didnt give any hints, same shit again. And if i tried to make a move she would probably beat me up. Its just wasnt working with her. And this is a girl that knew very well how i looked like in person before going out with me. She still went on with it just to vent to me ig, idk.

She paid for the date, said its not much of a deal then we went for shopping cause she wanted a new bag. And holy lol at how desperate men are, the dude that worked there was trying to rizz her. I cant believe what i just saw, imagine trying to rizz up a 4/10, i was gonna start laughing.

She didnt get the bag, then we walked a bit and parted ways. Diffrent girl, same shit. I swear no girl i ever met ever was sexually interested in me. Ig im legit unattractive and girls ust want me as an emotional tampon or friend at best.
mogs me i never had a date im khhv