Reactions: FatmanO, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, manlet cUnt, Ritalincel and 3 others
@battlefieldincel
@SuperSaiyanGymcel
@CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
these foids who get vacations payed for them by cucks and then go around banging the local chads as a tourist deserve to get acid faced tbh

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 176, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
@battlefieldincel
@SuperSaiyanGymcel
@CupOfCoffee
Gulf Arabs are the biggest abominations. Obese, low IQ, lazy subhuman manlets with oil money.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
Gulf Arabs are the biggest abominations. Obese, low IQ, lazy subhuman manlets with oil money.
The girls have terrible fat storing genetics as well. Hooked noses too

The girls have terrible fat storing genetics as well. Hooked noses too
They're just overall low genetic quality due to generations of inbreeding. If I end up marrying an Arab girl I'll select one with lighter features and not dumb. When your family is well off, you do the selecting, not the girl.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
They're just overall low genetic quality due to generations of inbreeding. If I end up marrying an Arab girl I'll select one with lighter features and not dumb. When your family is well off, you do the selecting, not the girl.
Arranged marriages are based despite what the west will tell you. No divorce, and the couple learns to love each other from familiarity and friendship rather than on pure lust which is the basis for most Western relationships

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Arranged marriages are based despite what the west will tell you. No divorce, and the couple learns to love each other from familiarity and friendship rather than on pure lust which is the basis for most Western relationships
Bro that's true. As long as there is actual attraction and they're not related, it works out 100x better than this hypergamous mess we have in the West. My sister is having an arrangement done with a man (used to be my old classmate and good religious guy) and both our families are getting close to each other. No worrying about bodyfat percentage, being 6' and gonial angles

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Insomniac, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, manlet cUnt, Mewcel and 1 other person
Bro that's true. As long as there is actual attraction and they're not related, it works out 100x better than this hypergamous mess we have in the West. My sister is having an arrangement done with a man (used to be my old classmate and good religious guy) and both our families are getting close to each other. No worrying about bodyfat percentage, being 6' and gonial angles
Exactly. That last sentence hit hard bro. I hope you will have a loving wife too one day.
Chaddams toilet

Exactly. That last sentence hit hard bro. I hope you will have a loving wife too one day.
Thanks man, and you too.

JFL at being 21 and looking like a 40 year old single mother:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
@battlefieldincel
@SuperSaiyanGymcel
@CupOfCoffee
I bet they diarrhead a fuckload of undigested kebabs right into her mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Insomniac, Coping and 1 other person
These whores disgust me :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
These whores disgust me :feelswhat:
omg im so unique i like dogs, pizza and travelling.

saw that shit on my chadfish account in every whores bio

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Autist, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
JFL at being 21 and looking like a 40 year old single mother:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Absolute cope, she looks non-primitive and prime. Check out the tits too.

Too bad she's already been used up by all of the UAE monarchs.

Reply: Hey I'm 17% German lets fuck. Ignore the other percentages on my dna test.

20% French Canadian, 13% Lithuanian, 11% Polish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back