Another friend lost today

vux

vux

Small penis is liberating
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
638
Reputation
778
Some old white guy in his 50s was my work friend and we always talked about sports and such or other normgroid things for hours. He is nt so it raised my nt too

But I was talking to him this weekend and he told me he is so tired because all weekend he was at a marriage party for his son. So we continued talked and turns out his son married an Indian. So now I feel so bad but I didn't show it. He is just ok with it though, his son was dancing to Indian music

So now I can't be friends with him, will distance myself because he is a cuck
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, horseman and polarpop
it raised your nt too? wowwwww:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9

Similar threads

lowtiersubhuman
Replies
15
Views
110
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
peptidehater22
Replies
10
Views
49
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
224
Views
457
Orion
Orion
Baeseth
Replies
5
Views
28
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Rick_bozo
Replies
0
Views
8
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top