Another girl dumped me

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Me and a bunch of my friends and a couple of girls got drunk. I started hitting on one of the girls and she didn't resist. We were hugging and talking and she asked me questions. I bought all of us food and drinks and we had a good time.

By the end of our party I gave her a hug and told her "call me tomorrow okay?" She said okay.

That was two days ago. She didn't call me. I don't understand what's wrong. What makes me so much worse than all other guys? These girls don't date chads. I've seen their ex boyfriends and they're sorry ass clowns but for some reason they get with them but not me.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigNigga69, aBetterMii, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person
is there a greater failure in the world than OP?

He had bumped his thread 5 times in one hour to get a reply

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigNigga69, n0rthface and 5 others
WhaT IS your psl bro

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 15099, thereallegend and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_20211025_205734_484.jpg
    IMG_20211025_205734_484.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 70
Tales

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
So? She's not even interested in just using me although she's broke. Am I so trash to the point of being unworthy of being used?

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
I don't know. Not ugly
Frauded pics don't mean anything. I can make myself look like a semi male model in pictures and yet when I'd just take a closeup video of my outdoors while walking I'd look like an absolute subhuman creature

• +1
Reactions: Slasher, ✿👍col and aBetterMii
The amount of girls that seem interested then just bail or stop talking is very high for me. Chances are they just have more attractive options is my thought. Even a chadlite will get passed up on if shes talking to 4 chads (in theory)

Frauded pics don't mean anything. I can make myself look like a semi male model in pictures and yet when I'd just take a closeup video of my outdoors while walking I'd look like an absolute subhuman creature
@Youthful You're A Female Model:
86eb73ee-b7ba-11e9-ae68-64d74e529207_image_hires_164450.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216